Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Military Boots

where can i get these from lahore......like which market...?

Quote Originally Posted by exceptional_leo View Post
    this shoe available in lahore for 2600. comes in pure rubber sole. aval in black color too. its a copy of ALTAMA shoe, made in pakistan. i am a user of ALTAMA shoe and this shoe is as fine as altama. pure pakistan army shoes are also aval for i think 1800 rupees or so. dont buy from peshawer baara, these days they are also selling these on the name of altama.
    From where can i get these shoes in Lahore...??

Please See this Thread In Hunting................ What shoes for which game?

HUNTING is not just something i do. It is part of who i am.

Quote Originally Posted by exceptional_leo View Post
    i paid 2600 for them. they are very comfortable. lets see how much time they pass, but it seems they ll face the ragging well... uploading some 2.0 MP pics taken from my mobile.
    where can i get these shoes from karachi ......like which market...?

Name:  shoe 13.jpg
Views: 2349
Size:  83.3 KBName:  shoe 12.jpg
Views: 1990
Size:  69.3 KB hey friend are you find 5.11 coyote boots ? Just in Rs=4,000
    Full grain leather
    Suede and nylon upper
    Antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining
    Side zipper for easy on and off
    Hidden pocket
    Shock Mitigation System™
    Oil and slip resistant, quiet outsole
    Open cell foam cushioning
    Cushioning insole foam
    Dual Density Polyou® cushioning
    Hypertext® lasting board
    Non metallic shank
    Injection molded phylon midsole
    Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Basit 5.11 View Post
    Name:  shoe 13.jpg
Views: 2349
Size:  83.3 KBName:  shoe 12.jpg
Views: 1990
Size:  69.3 KB hey friend are you find 5.11 coyote boots ? Just in Rs=4,000
    Full grain leather
    Suede and nylon upper
    Antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining
    Side zipper for easy on and off
    Hidden pocket
    Shock Mitigation System™
    Oil and slip resistant, quiet outsole
    Open cell foam cushioning
    Cushioning insole foam
    Dual Density Polyou® cushioning
    Hypertext® lasting board
    Non metallic shank
    Injection molded phylon midsole
    Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement
    Please be aware that the 5.11 boots available in Peshawar are not genuine. I have been told they are chinese copies imported by one shopkeeper there.
    "One eye man a king in blind man country"
    No matter how bad your situation seems, there is always another for whom things are worse.

absolutly bro orignal shoe price $109 but this 5.11 shoe quality better than other china made

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Basit 5.11 View Post
    absolutly bro orignal shoe price $109 but this 5.11 shoe quality better than other china made
    Ok. I am sure yours might be original.

The Ones in Sitara Market are not. My friend got one pair in box for Rs. 2500 as he knew the market owner. I was offered Rs 2000 in box and 1800 without box.
    "One eye man a king in blind man country"
    No matter how bad your situation seems, there is always another for whom things are worse.

Hey guys where could i found military delta boots in karachi

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Masharib View Post
    Welcome to PG brother, wait for an input from a Karachi member. Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Thanks a lot dear...very very informative share indeed

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Masharib View Post
    jahangir park behind Empress market
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Please recommend me some Survival & Outdoor Accessories Stores in Lahore from where I could buy good quality Outdoor/Military/Hunting/Tactical boots.

Regards
    Last edited by jawin; 16-07-2015 at 04:16 AM.

well if any one is looking for Original 5.11 Tactical military boots they can easily buy from one of their franchise. i do own 8" military boots same ones which us army wears and you cant compete it with a 2500 rs shoes which are either made in china or the ones available in peshawar market. i bought them for 14000 Rs 1.5 years back. Awsome Boots and awsome quality. it features are Anti slip, oil resistant, shock proof, Waterproof nubuck and noise proof i hate walking in shoes which has pich pichkuu kind of noise when waking on some floors and every body looking at me. i cant remember much. and they have fantastic grip in Snow. whenever i wear them i want to kick someone in the butt

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed_owl View Post
    well if any one is looking for Original 5.11 Tactical military boots they can easily buy from one of their franchise. i do own 8" military boots same ones which us army wears and you cant compete it with a 2500 rs shoes which are either made in china or the ones available in peshawar market. i bought them for 14000 Rs 1.5 years back. Awsome Boots and awsome quality. it features are Anti slip, oil resistant, shock proof, Waterproof nubuck and noise proof i hate walking in shoes which has pich pichkuu kind of noise when waking on some floors and every body looking at me. i cant remember much. and they have fantastic grip in Snow. whenever i wear them i want to kick someone in the butt
    Shops Name & Address Plz?

Quote Originally Posted by jawin View Post
    Shops Name & Address Plz?
    Brother you will have to import as 511 is not in Pakistan but there is one franchise in Afghanistan they can ship to Pakistan i guess. i imported my tactical military boots from UK shipping is around 5 k. but some relative can bring them along if you have a few abroad. and btw shipping from Afghanistan will not be that much expensive.
    but there are few people who are dealing in 511 products but they also take their own commission i happen to knew one who was dealing in Islamabad but he was expensive and greedy

Well i got mil boots for just 1.5k they look like milspec converse shoes.
    Last edited by D3AD!; 20-07-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D3AD! View Post
    Well i got mil boots for just 1.5k they look like milspec converse shoes.
    Bro how come you got it for 1.5 . They usually starts from 100 USD and up . I personally like Under Armor and Lowa they are very comfortable and rugged at the same time . In my opinion one of the best out there . I got both with gore tex lined but not suitable for hot weather .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Bro how come you got it for 1.5 . They usually starts from 100 USD and up . I personally like Under Armor and Lowa they are very comfortable and rugged at the same time . In my opinion one of the best out there . I got both with gore tex lined but not suitable for hot weather .
    Bro i think you mistook the ones i wanted to say with 511's
    Bro i got these 1.5k priced boots in brand new condition from a friend, these are not US made. i have never used converse and 511's but i have used delta ones and these below are still untouched just wore once to check fit. right now i cant say how reliable and tough are these. one thing i liked about them is that these were easy on my pocket .

Here it is:

Last edited by D3AD!; 21-07-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Please find the below link for Military boots shops and factory outlet contact detail:

http://www.askarishoes.com.pk/Outlets.php
    a_rsoud. "Owning a gun doesn't make you a murderer anymore than owning a guitar makes your a guitarist"..