Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: Military Boots

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    68

    Military Boots

    Dear members,

    Assalam o Aleikum

    I want to acquire some military boots. What kind of boots are available in Peshawar markets and maybe Pindi. Im looking for brand new Military Shoes like Altama or Bates. can anyone help me out here? The shops at Zamzama do carry danners but the prices make you contemplate whether you wanna eat 'chia biscuit' as your meals for the next month OR get the boots? So was looking for some cheaper options. I did a lil scouting around Sunday bazar for the same. I did find some boots but the tread was all gone. Help me out my gun brothers.

    Btw I'm from karachi but frequently visit Peshawar and Pindi...

    regards

    TYR
    You can teach a man how to FIGHT, but you can\'t teach him how to DIE ........... Air Comdr M. M. Alam Pakistan Air Force

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    31
    Dear TYR
    You can buy a brand new pair of military boats from Army Welfare shoe Factory Lahore.They are producing four designs,two designs cost Rs 2200 each pair and the other two cost Rs 2600 for a pair.You can get a pair from Rawalpindi Saddar as well.

  3. #3
    Lord of War Furrukh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Dear members,

    Assalam o Aleikum

    I want to acquire some military boots. What kind of boots are available in Peshawar markets and maybe Pindi. Im looking for brand new Military Shoes like Altama or Bates. can anyone help me out here? The shops at Zamzama do carry danners but the prices make you contemplate whether you wanna eat 'chia biscuit' as your meals for the next month OR get the boots? So was looking for some cheaper options. I did a lil scouting around Sunday bazar for the same. I did find some boots but the tread was all gone. Help me out my gun brothers.

    Btw I'm from karachi but frequently visit Peshawar and Pindi...

    regards

    TYR
    Landa Bazar. Got 2 pairs brand new steel toed....
    “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”

  4. #4
    Enthusiast Madham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by MHH View Post
    Dear TYR
    You can buy a brand new pair of military boats from Army Welfare shoe Factory Lahore.They are producing four designs,two designs cost Rs 2200 each pair and the other two cost Rs 2600 for a pair.You can get a pair from Rawalpindi Saddar as well.
    Address please!

  5. #5
    Enthusiast siqbal41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Furrukh View Post
    Landa Bazar. Got 2 pairs brand new steel toed....
    Nice one Farrukh Bro. Which Landa Bazar are you reffering in karachi? Light House or some other please advise. Also please advise cost if you don't mind.
    Thanks & regards,
    "Apologizing does not mean that you are wrong and the other one is right... It simply means that you value the relationship much more than yourego"

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    68
    Thanks folks for the replies.

    Army Welfare Shoe Factory. Any pictures ? reviews? designs?

    and Farrukh, can we hook up if ur in Karachi? I went to landa, but didnt find anything worth buying. You say u got 2 NEW boots?!?!?! U lucky dawg!
    You can teach a man how to FIGHT, but you can\'t teach him how to DIE ........... Air Comdr M. M. Alam Pakistan Air Force

  7. #7
    PakGuns Elite! Avais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sialkot / Gujrat
    Posts
    5,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Furrukh View Post
    Landa Bazar. Got 2 pairs brand new steel toed....
    Brother steel toed or steel plated boots are normally called working boots. These are made to safe the foot toes from accidents of those workers who carries and work with heavy objects.

  8. #8
    Lord of War Furrukh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by avais View Post
    Brother steel toed or steel plated boots are normally called working boots. These are made to safe the foot toes from accidents of those workers who carries and work with heavy objects.
    I am aware of that Avais bro
    “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”

  9. #9
    Lord of War Furrukh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by siqbal41 View Post
    Nice one Farrukh Bro. Which Landa Bazar are you reffering in karachi? Light House or some other please advise. Also please advise cost if you don't mind.
    Thanks & regards,
    Lighthouse. 1500 per pair but that too a year back...
    “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”

  10. #10
    Lord of War Furrukh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Thanks folks for the replies.

    Army Welfare Shoe Factory. Any pictures ? reviews? designs?

    and Farrukh, can we hook up if ur in Karachi? I went to landa, but didnt find anything worth buying. You say u got 2 NEW boots?!?!?! U lucky dawg!
    Sure we can hook up bro. You think paying for my shoes makes me lucky ? My father in law recently gifted me combat boots worn by Pak Navy Special Services Group and honestly speaking I hate. Too bloody uncomfortable......
    “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”

  11. #11
    Lord of War Tiger Roars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Gujrat/Islamabad
    Posts
    1,148
    Skeeter60; briefed very well through an old but relevant thread I thing "Hunting Boots",,read it for best of knowledge, that's very useful link.
    I've hunted almost everyday of my life, the rest have been wasted.

  12. #12
    PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,618
    Here is the link bro a detailed discussion on boots : http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...=hunting+boots
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

  13. #13
    PakGuns Elite! Avais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sialkot / Gujrat
    Posts
    5,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed_pk View Post
    Here is the link bro a detailed discussion on boots : http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...=hunting+boots
    Naveed brother thanks for making the things easy for us.

  14. #14
    Lord of War Tiger Roars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Gujrat/Islamabad
    Posts
    1,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed_pk View Post
    Here is the link bro a detailed discussion on boots : http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...=hunting+boots
    yes thats very informative link,.
    I've hunted almost everyday of my life, the rest have been wasted.

  15. #15
    PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,618
    Welcome Avias bhai anytime
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

  16. #16

    military shoes

    this shoe available in lahore for 2600. comes in pure rubber sole. aval in black color too. its a copy of ALTAMA shoe, made in pakistan. i am a user of ALTAMA shoe and this shoe is as fine as altama. pure pakistan army shoes are also aval for i think 1800 rupees or so. dont buy from peshawer baara, these days they are also selling these on the name of altama.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Guns Have Two Enimies: "rust" & "politicians"

  17. #17
    i have posted this shoe pic in some other thread also...
    Last edited by exceptional_leo; 20-06-2011 at 03:32 PM.
    Guns Have Two Enimies: "rust" & "politicians"

  18. #18
    Enthusiast Madham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by exceptional_leo View Post
    this shoe available in lahore for 2600. comes in pure rubber sole. aval in black color too. its a copy of ALTAMA shoe, made in pakistan. i am a user of ALTAMA shoe and this shoe is as fine as altama. pure pakistan army shoes are also aval for i think 1800 rupees or so. dont buy from peshawer baara, these days they are also selling these on the name of altama.
    brother i am interested in buying these. please share the address of the shop.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    68
    Thank you all for ur answers my gun brothers.

    WOW I didnt know that Altama knock offs were being mad in Pakistan. Exceptional_leo bro, if u have a pai, please take some pics amd upload. and a review would be nice aswell. As Madham bro said, Im interested in a pai as well. where can I buy them? adress and phone number of shop will be appreciated.

    @MHH: bro, Army Wlefar Shoe Factory boot review also awaited, any pics or links where we can see these boots?

    @Farrukh: bro, NSSG boots eh??? nice! what brand are they? bro, most military boots need to be broken in to make them comfortable. The new 'jogger or sneaker ' type boots that we see the NATO forces wearing dont need to be broken but they are not as tough as the Classic Military boots.

    I had a pair of boots made from Islamabad. they looked very nice, were reasonable comfortable, but after 1 year of moderate use, the leather is getting eschewed. So much for that.... I bought a pair of boots on the internet 10 yrs back, they are STILL going strong!! Thats how good a nice boot can last you. Sure, they can cost u uptp 15,000 but they can withstand 10+ yrs of rugged use.
    You can teach a man how to FIGHT, but you can\'t teach him how to DIE ........... Air Comdr M. M. Alam Pakistan Air Force

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    31
    TYR and Madham sorry for the late reply
    The address and website of Army welfare trust is www.awt.com.pk
    The factory and main showroom is situated on Peco road, while you are coming from Peco factory and it will be on your left hand side short of Pindi stop and left turn for Khot Lukhpat industrial estate.
    I personally used the boots of AWT and i had no problem with them,the only thing is that you have to use them with woolen socks other wise it will cause blisters on your feet.They will last at least two to three years of harsh use.
    Once break in they are very fine foot ware
    MADHAM and TYR you can also have them from main CSD Lahore on Mall Road in Cant.
    Last edited by MHH; 22-06-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •