Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Where do Islamabadians shoot ?

Moeen Bhai,

I do have ur number, will contact u inshAllah. n Thank you.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

@Amer - Thank you for the offer of the Wahh Skeet club forms. Please send me your contact details on usman.tamman @gmail.com and I will send you the address etc.
    Also, will they allow me inside the POF cantt to go to the Skeet club? Is it open on all days or just the weekends? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Usmanh View Post
    @Amer - Thank you for the offer of the Wahh Skeet club forms. Please send me your contact details on usman.tamman @gmail.com and I will send you the address etc.
    Also, will they allow me inside the POF cantt to go to the Skeet club? Is it open on all days or just the weekends? Thanks.
    Bro, its only at Saturdays for everyone including army personals in POF. Whether its winter or summer its open from 3pm till sunset on Saturdays. Details will be discussed on phone to get easy understanding of the process.

God bless you.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

@Ameer
    Bro can you please share your experience regarding islamabad Gun Club like how much they charge for subscription and what about their monthly charges and etc
    Regards,

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    I paid 600000/rs for membership and the monthly without gym is 2000/rs per month or 4500/rs per month with gym.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post
    Salam All,
    I paid 600000/rs for membership and the monthly without gym is 2000/rs per month or 4500/rs per month with gym.
    Thanks bro

And i guess 4500 is reasonable considering the facilities as Gym in PC charge you more than that

AOA, Ameer, can you please guide me about membership of POF membership, i live in Rawalpindi and want to have regular membership of Wah cantt range.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    @Moeen Bhai,

Me n 7mm will like to get e u at range on some sunday after Ramadan. (our expenses only).

AOA, can you please guide me about membership of POF membership, i live in Rawalpindi and want to have regular membership of Wah cantt range.
    Thanks.

Today, on Google map of Pir Sohawa road, I saw "Yaldram Shooting Club" in Margalla hills.
    They have a Facebook page. Photos show nil shooting infrastructure, but a lovely picnic spot !
    Any body has any experience ?