Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic Makarov vs Baikal Makarov ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Are these two u are comparing

Attachment 2094
    8 shot Makarov

Attachment 2095
    12 shot Baikal
    Salaam Ameer bro ,
    yes these are the beauties which i ask .

Lord of War
    I think, a nib gadget is better than used one
    Dr. Awan

how much old taurus 24/7,18 shots should be bought for

BAIKAL MAKAROV with no second thought , its as reliable as mak and with better finish n higher cap, also depends on the peices and conditions you are getting.
    Weapons are like money ; No one knows the meaning of enough

While this thread is almost a decade old, I was wondering about the price of Makarov (Russian) in 2021 and its availability. I would appreciate if any member is able to guide. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner106 View Post
    While this thread is almost a decade old, I was wondering about the price of Makarov (Russian) in 2021 and its availability. I would appreciate if any member is able to guide. Thanks
    Last checked in Peshawar
    Asking 125k for 442.
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner106 View Post
    I purchsed one starting of Jan 2020, during height of scarcity of New weapons. Cost me 165K from karachi. I'm sure you can get it now for around 130 140 in KHI
    '2 of the loudest sounds: A click when you expect a bang, and a bang when you expect a click'

Russian 12 shot mak 110 Peshawar
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    A fellow member Skywatcher managed to snag an original Soviet Mak a few months back for 65k. Me and Deathrow checked it very thoroughly at the range. All three of us shot it and I was bowled over by its accuracy and reliability ( we used local, Chinese and Russian ammo). It is very very easy to conceal. I put it in my front jeans pocket and there was no printing at all My next handgun will be a Soviet Mak.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

The most common Makarovs in the US are Bulgarian, followed by East German, Russian, and lastly Chinese. The best shooters, by far, are the East German. Russian examples were very scarce here until some came in mixed with the Bulgarian surplus.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    oh Chinese Maks. I had no idea they even existed. I have never seen one here in my neck of the woods.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com