Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zastava EZ9 Coming

Zastava EZ9 Coming

I went searching for a 9mm last week. I was told by PARA that they have ordered the Zastava EZ9 and should have them in stock in about 2 months. price range would be around 50,000. I think it's worth waiting for.

Zastava EZ9 semi auto pistol chambered for 9mm. Comes with two 15rd magazine. Comes with the original box and instruction manual.
    The Zastava EZ Series Pistol: Ambidextrous Controls (Decocker / Slide Release and Magazine Release), Three Dot Sight System, Double / Single Action Trigger, Light Weight Aero Space Aluminum Frame, Solid Steel Machined Slide, Caliber (9MM) Machined Integral Accessory Rail, Easy Field Stripping, Firing Pin Block Safety, Ring Hammer for Easy Cocking, Full Length Claw Extractor for positive Extraction and Loaded Chamber Indicator.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Enthusiast
    Good share, and nice pics.

Does it have over penetration issue like zastava M57?

AoA

I dont know why but to me EZ9 looks ugly compared to CZ999 Scorpion. there are some handguns that just don't look balanced with a rail and to me sig, 1911 and beretta 92 some examples of it.

another point worth mentioning here is that Para might not be importing a EZ9 because it is only imported EAA (exclusive). instead they might have ordered a CZ05 which is the same thing just different name.

yet some more points, these rails serve no purpose, lights and attachments are for Hollywood only, makes the pistol useless for most holsters and usually the finish wears off from these rails pretty quickly due its sharp edges.

Regards.

p.s. if you ask me, I would recommend that we stick to CZ 999 Scorpions if its still available at 40-45K.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Nice weapon.Thank you for sharing.I'll ask you to wait though.This gun has no reviews.IMHO a better alternative would be the Stoegar Cougar,Taurus 24/7 G2 or the Taurus 809,given you price range.
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

+1 12GAUGE Bro. The changes are only cosmetic,

and besides lights and attachements make a gun "Nazuk" you'll always have to worry abt your gun dropping and damaging the equipment installed.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Re: 12gauge

I have found the Zastava CZ999 Scorpion to be a good weapon of choice considering the price options. I have also found the tactical light to be of asset at times.

I already own a Zastava CZ999 which I intend to keep as a back-up. I currently mount my tactical light using a universal trigger guard mount, which I dont find too comfortable. Thats why I am looking forward to Zastava EZ9.

I am assuming the magazines will be interchangeable.

I will appreciate your comments.

Dear Skywalker, bro this is a personal choice.
    But IMHO, you can even see in the pictures that the light makes the gun very cumbersome.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 12GAUGE View Post
    AoA

I dont know why but to me EZ9 looks ugly compared to CZ999 Scorpion. there are some handguns that just don't look balanced with a rail and to me sig, 1911 and beretta 92 some examples of it.

another point worth mentioning here is that Para might not be importing a EZ9 because it is only imported EAA (exclusive). instead they might have ordered a CZ05 which is the same thing just different name.

yet some more points, these rails serve no purpose, lights and attachments are for Hollywood only, makes the pistol useless for most holsters and usually the finish wears off from these rails pretty quickly due its sharp edges.

Regards.

p.s. if you ask me, I would recommend that we stick to CZ 999 Scorpions if its still available at 40-45K.
    Agreed. Desire-able would be however, if the "finishing" of this gun is a notch better/more durable than the CZ-999's, and I guess it would be, since this is the more popular model for export, as I've come to know, from even US sites.

Let's see, what comes up.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Re: Kamranwali

Slighty drifting from the topic, the reason the light looks cumbersome is:
    1. It is slighty larger than most hand gun mounted tactical lights because it is a tactical light plus a laser with strobe function. It is a top of the line Streamlight model.
    2. It is mounted on universal trigger guard rail, taking additional space.

It is because of these reasons I am looking forward to the
    EZ9.

A short comparism between the Streamlight TLR-2s and the Surefire X400.
    The Streamlight TLR-2s provides 160 lumens of white light output and the Surefire X400 provides 170 lumens.
    However the Streamlight TLR-2s costs $245 compared to 595 for Surefire X400. Thats nearly half the price.

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    @12Gauge - Uh ohh! Bhai, no need to get jealous of the new gal in town.... lol!
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Where from u got this tectical light

Sky walker bro hiw much u paod for this tectical light? Where from u got this light?
    Is this available in lahore?

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker233 View Post
    I have found the Zastava CZ999 Scorpion to be a good weapon of choice considering the price options. I have also found the tactical light to be of asset at times.
    Sky walker bro how much u have paid for this tectical gun? Where from u got it. Is this available in lahore?
    I already own a Zastava CZ999 which I intend to keep as a back-up. I currently mount my tactical light using a universal trigger guard mount, which I dont find too comfortable. Thats why I am looking forward to Zastava EZ9.

Sky walker how much u paid for this tectical light?
    Where from u got this light? Is this available in lahore?
    I am assuming the magazines will be interchangeable.

I will appreciate your comments.

Any updates regarding Zastava EZ9? Regular PARA visitors: Please update us.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post
    Salam All,
    @12Gauge - Uh ohh! Bhai, no need to get jealous of the new gal in town.... lol!
    LOL good one!
    Criminals are the biggest advocates of Gun-Control. When it's in place, they have the gun and they're in control.

Bhai you are always big with those jokes
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

Quote Originally Posted by arfat110 View Post
    ez9 nice looking gun
    Yes! it is.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    any differerence b/w the 2?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

@skywalker233: Congratulate brother nice gun but in this range you can buy turkish pistol; these are also reliable guns.
    The Coward dies a thousand deaths, the Valiant, only once!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    any differerence b/w the 2?
    the difference as per my understanding is the addition of a picatinny rail and a rounded hammer instead of a spurred hammer in the CZ 999 Scorpion. other than that, its pretty much the same gun.

Regards.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa View Post
    @skywalker233: Congratulate brother nice gun but in this range you can buy turkish pistol; these are also reliable guns.
    Among all turkish guns i only prefer Stouger, due to its italian soul. AMong all other turkish there is still a big question mark for reliabiltiy and resale as well.
    I am not a big fan of CZ999, still i have seen a lot reviews and die hard fans of this model over here, but this new EZ9 looks cool tho, I might get one when available in Lahore, ONLY reason to buy this one is that Sig P226 is way too expensive.
    Weapons are like money ; No one knows the meaning of enough