Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taurus PT 915

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HussainAli View Post
    Haha Fazee Brother, And so the case in DCO Arms database entry of your weapon on your Lic, Now you are also going 360' Degree round, you see this is why we started a whole new seprate thread for this question for "YES" or "NO".

You are right as if you have section 144 permit or even your Lic Entered into DCO Arms office, they send a daily record to all respactive PS, so PS already have many source to gather your data. And if we agree to this "Auto" mode-of-information then where do you post highlighting Clause 3 of Sindh Arms Lic ?

Well I will repeat myself again "Its Purily Personal" to decide "YES" or "NO"......

Like an exmple I know peoples who own Guns since ages (oldest Model is 1914) registered per-partition and re-register Arms Act 1969 Govt. Of Pakistan and they are "NOT" registered with local PS............... But few are people who register their stocks very next day of purchase ............

SO the choice is yours friend......... (You may read the relevent thread agin from post 1 to last might take some time of yours but will be very informative for you.

Regards

Regards

Mr. Hussain Ali. You are right but you are wrong.

Right, because, Yes one don't want to follow law. He/She can.

Wrong, because there is no choice in our law.

Again I believe it is my responsibility to tell new Firearm owners the right thing. People, follow the law. Don't hesitate to enlist your License in PS. Go through the materials available. There is no choice. However if you don't follow the law, thats not your choice. "Thats your decision"

Dear Fazee Bro, Nice share after many days of absents, I hope your exams went smooth ?

Well about PS entry as you said "Thats Personal Decision" and sure it is...............

About the Gun as Toy ......... I do agree with you as "Safety First" but getting use to it as a "Toy" when you are into shooting sports.............. but a very leathel TOY............. But as you said it depends upon the personal likes /thinking etc...

And yes there is simply to hard feeling when you are on Blogs /fourms ..all is welcome....................

Have a Nice stay and will sure learn with time / sharing with each other ....

Regards
    A stitch in time saves Nine

Taurus 915 is what you see as Taurus 911 now in their brochures. Same gun just name changed.
    They are full frame duty style.
    My finger on the trigger with what's so foreign in my sights ..... Anger rise !
    We wage a war ... our nature to preserve... By any means... our enemies be gone...!
    No longer can we wait, As an enemy drains our future,As the light of a new day shines, Our anger fuels our march this dawn

Quote Originally Posted by MIdreesTaj View Post
    Taurus 915 is what you see as Taurus 911 now in their brochures. Same gun just name changed.
    They are full frame duty style.
    Dear Taj Bro, below are the links of Taurus USA Full Range & New add in year 2011 for the forum review & info !!! Thanks for highlight ...

http://www.taurususa.com/2011newcatalog/?catalog_page=1

http://www.taurususa.com/2011catalog/

But I am unable to find the rename model 915 or 911.

Regards

Enthusiast
    price????????

Rookie
    There is very little information available about Taurus PT915 on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by fazee View Post
    There is very little information available about Taurus PT915 on internet.
    Fazee Bro, Where did you get this little info on net for PT915, as I have gone to entire Taurus Web and even posted their entire catalog and new entries but unable to see any model named PT915 ?????

Regards

Expert Member
    i used to own them some months back, here are the pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Arms & Arms, Brothers in Arms.

Expert Member
    they are 15 shot
    Arms & Arms, Brothers in Arms.