Page 1632 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 632113215321582162216301631163216331634 ... LastLast
Results 32,621 to 32,640 of 32690

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i have licence ready,i was supposed to go to WIL tomorrow but they have a lock down till Sunday because of imran khans protest march.
    Unfortunate, but get it ASAP
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Hope the dealer didn't mention date of purchase of weapon from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Hope the dealer didn't mention date of purchase of weapon from you.
    He did that bro.but the sale order says that I can make a fresh purchase within one month period.

Unfortunate, but get it ASAP
    Will do inshaAllah as soon as WIL open's.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    All Canik pistol model stocks finsied at POF Karachi outlet.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    All Canik pistol model stocks finsied at POF Karachi outlet.
    finished or they are waiting for the price rise ?

Quote Originally Posted by usman666 View Post
    They will show up after setting new prices
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

He did that bro.but the sale order says that I can make a fresh purchase within one month period.
    yes, but POF has their own logic, on saturday i visited them to get a canik SF Mete for a friend, the person at the counter said that, its good that didn't dealer didn't mention date of previous weapon's purchase, because we sell on same date only". you may want to verify before going to them. Mr Majid 03335404917.

yes, but POF has their own logic, on saturday i visited them to get a canik SF Mete for a friend, the person at the counter said that, its good that didn't dealer didn't mention date of previous weapon's purchase, because we sell on same date only". you may want to verify before going to them. Mr Majid 03335404917.
    Bro was it a punjab licence.yes I know majid guy with medium height and wears glass.

Bro was it a punjab licence.yes I know majid guy with medium height and wears glass.
    KPK All Pakistan licence, the DC office had stamped sale / purchase within a month. Majid wasn't there at the outlet at the time, yet I shared the number so you may verify before visiting.

KPK All Pakistan licence, the DC office had stamped sale / purchase within a month. Majid wasn't there at the outlet at the time, yet I shared the number so you may verify before visiting.
    Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by usman666 View Post
    I am pretty sure its that latter.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Hello, what should be the price of brand new SIG 308 right now and before import ban?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Finally purchased Holosun Red Dot Sight for my Glock 19 MOS....its fun shooting on a red dot
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Lord of War
    Last edited by arawan; 13-06-2022 at 09:14 PM.

1851 Sharps buffalo rifle, .50-70 caliber. Originally black powder percussion, converted to falling block in the 1860s.

I'm not sure if the humor translates. My wife is an IT expert. I custom milled the receiver and markings for her.

And this was fun.

http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Ooooh, MZW, I had hitherto only read about the SHarps rifle in Westerns. This is the first time I actualy saw one.

As regards the lower Its super awesome. Incidentally, I am in the process of procuring a lower. I was going to go with "You live" "You Die" but I like the Lurk and Post bit a lot better.

Since I write for a living, this would be more up my alley... (albeit, it is shameless plagiarism)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post

Since I write for a living, this would be more up my alley... (albeit, it is shameless plagiarism)
    You're welcome to do so. Someone else helped develop the idea.

Here's the previous one, anodized. This will be even harder to understand outside of toy collectors.

http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

More pics of the Sharps.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    1851 Sharps buffalo rifle, .50-70 caliber. Originally black powder percussion, converted to falling block in the 1860s.

I'm not sure if the humor translates. My wife is an IT expert. I custom milled the receiver and markings for her.

And this was fun.
    The "AMMO INSIDE: With Point and Click Tech" cracks me up.
    Indeed a true representation for an IT Expert in firearms terms.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    More pics of the Sharps.

The Sharps' Falling Breach Block resembles that of the Winchester Model 1892. I wonder who copied who?
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”