Page 1623 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 6231123152315731613162116221623162416251633 ... LastLast
Results 32,441 to 32,460 of 32686

Thread: What have you bought today?

What is the price of 30 Cal, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by durrani View Post
    What is the price of 30 Cal, brother.
    @100/bullet
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

i am placing a comment after almost 8 years !

any idea Ruger 57 price in Peshawar? which dealer is now a days most reliable ? n importer of American ARMs?
    Me?I'm dishonest, n a dishonest man u can alwaz trust to be dishonest. Honestly!It's the honest ones you hv to watch out for!

Can you find any ammo for it in Pak?

Quote Originally Posted by Mujtaba View Post
    i am placing a comment after almost 8 years !

any idea Ruger 57 price in Peshawar? which dealer is now a days most reliable ? n importer of American ARMs?
    Last I heard, it was available for 500K. But then I heard that price has dropped. To what extent, don't know. Mazhar e Alam, Fazal Jan and Taimur are main dealers in Peshawar. But you have to check weapon yourself. The Importers of US ARs are in Karachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Last I heard, it was available for 500K. But then I heard that price has dropped. To what extent, don't know. Mazhar e Alam, Fazal Jan and Taimur are main dealers in Peshawar. But you have to check weapon yourself. The Importers of US ARs are in Karachi.

thanks Leon! as its being so long staying out of PGs! whats the name of these dealer shops . all i know is haider n kashif !!!
    Me?I'm dishonest, n a dishonest man u can alwaz trust to be dishonest. Honestly!It's the honest ones you hv to watch out for!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    Other than access issues to the site, everything is decent. Visiting my wife's family in central Texas. Youngest daughter is modeling a Smith & Wesson Model 1-1/2, 2nd Change, made about 1865, in .32 rimfire. Her left side is a 2nd Model Smith top break in .32 short, made about 1872. Serial number below 200. Had those for a while, but we got her the outfit for the ranch and they go with it. She can hit steel at 10 meters. Good enough to start with.

She is cutie pie
    Glad everything is smooth in your life۔
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

I finished building this earlier in the year. This is a 12 gauge RIFLE. There are two loadings depending on whether it's break action or falling block. Since I have a break action I'm limited to only 13,000 foot pounds. That's 35% more powerful than a .460 Weatherby Magnum, and slightly more than a .50 BMG.

Tungsten weights bring the gun to 16 lbs, and it has the 3 chambered muzzle brake.

Eldest son and I test firing.

http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I finished building this earlier in the year. This is a 12 gauge RIFLE. There are two loadings depending on whether it's break action or falling block. Since I have a break action I'm limited to only 13,000 foot pounds. That's 35% more powerful than a .460 Weatherby Magnum, and slightly more than a .50 BMG.

Tungsten weights bring the gun to 16 lbs, and it has the 3 chambered muzzle brake.

Eldest son and I test firing.

The recoil on that beast must be absolutely massive!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

The sliding breech has the lever on top. Pull it up, the breech slides back and extracts. Push forward and down to close. The barrels have a separate release button for maintenance.

The takedown rifle has a wedge and screw (looks like a sling swivel at the middle) that forces it against the receiver.

Needlefire are paper cartridges with a percussion cap inside. The needle (in lieu of a firing pin) strikes through the paper and ignites the percussion cap. It's effectively caseless.
    This looks like a really neat desgi. Too ad it is now almost lost in the mists of time as the break barrel DBBLS took over the world.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Bought 25 Chinese 30 bore (7.62x25) rounds from lucky star @ 85 a pop and a box of Chinese 311 9x19 rounds @ 100 a pop as of last week. However, this week I was offered the same for 95 and 110 respectively.

AOA, I need senior’s guideline kindly reply.
    Gerber StrongArm blade is available for sale NIB, asking 16,000/-. I like this knife. Should I go for it on this price ?

what is the international price of this knife?

Brothers, waiting for your input. Kindly

FYI, this is Gerber strongarm knife, I have asked earlier
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ATA- View Post
    FYI, this is Gerber strongarm knife, I have asked earlier
    16K is too high for 420 HC Knife. Too big for any purpose except tactical.

Bought one box of POF 9mm ammo at 110/round.

Name:  20211116_023639.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  47.2 KB
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Bought one box of POF 9mm ammo at 110/round.

Name:  20211116_023639.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  47.2 KB
    Why PKR 110 when it is available for PKR 90 at POF Outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by ATA- View Post
    AOA, I need seniorís guideline kindly reply.
    Gerber StrongArm blade is available for sale NIB, asking 16,000/-. I like this knife. Should I go for it on this price ?
    Couple more comments from senior member's would be highly appreciated in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Why PKR 110 when it is available for PKR 90 at POF Outlet.
    I know it is available for 90 at POF outlet but I didn't have to go to the outlet. I got it nearby so I bought it merely for the convenience.

And I know most of you would laugh and/or be amazed at my buying style. But hey convenience counts for me. After all, time is money too.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY