Page 1617 of 1624 FirstFirst ... 617111715171567160716151616161716181619 ... LastLast
Results 32,321 to 32,340 of 32469

Thread: What have you bought today?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Thank you brothers.
    The boys might be at the ASCC this sunday. There is another NIB CF mini that needs testing.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

might be a bullet from movie wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Actually Leon bhai. When the good Eddie shot his NP 42 mini, the target was a steel plate. Now we had been shooting that plate for some time with 1Z and nothing happened. But that Fiocchi pof or 2z (or whatever that green primer thingy was) was completely different. The slug ricocheted so bad, it went clean over the ASCC range and stuck Deathrow's car parked outside!

I stay far far away from that ammo.

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    might be a bullet from movie wanted
    Agreed.
    Or the Good lads had a person standing in the parking to see if the bullet richochets and hits the car or not.

LOL you got me
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Agreed.
    Or the Good lads had a person standing in the parking to see if the bullet richochets and hits the car or not.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Agreed.
    My dear little Shahroz, I understand that you are incapable of helping you own eternally sarcastic nature, but I assure you us 'good lads' do know what we are talking about.

In any case you good little people can believe whatever it is that you want to believe. If you want to shoot a few hundred rounds of that Fiocchi thingy ammo on a mini, be my guest. Heck, might as well do Kynoch and anything else you can find your hands on. Your gun, your ammo, your hands..

Its no skin of my back.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Have NP42 for 5 years matchless performance with one known issue i.e. primer marks when barrel carry. Do post if it has the same but never poped. Be safe MashaAllah

Quote Originally Posted by azeemxs View Post
    Have NP42 for 5 years matchless performance with one known issue i.e. primer marks when barrel carry. Do post if it has the same but never poped. Be safe MashaAllah
    Yes this happens with all NP42s, i have been carrying this chambered for over 9 years. Its safe, don't worry.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Still no one buying anything???

Quote Originally Posted by azeemxs View Post
    It won't happen if you pull back the hammer and then rack the slide. If the hammer is down and you pull back the slide, there will be a slight mark. Not hard enough to ignite the primer, but it will be there. However, that doesn't happen when you have pulled back the hammer beforehand.

I had CF98 which had ultra light trigger. Alost equivalent to CZ TS Sports. Pull was long but too much light. I was afraid of that pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Still no one buying anything???
    lol.i bought a hs9 subcompact 2 months ago in this fresh import.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I had CF98 which had ultra light trigger. Alost equivalent to CZ TS Sports. Pull was long but too much light. I was afraid of that pistol.
    Oh yes. I saw one like that as well. It belongs to fellow member Abdul Basit (Senior Masoom). I will try and shoot it and share the results, if I can.

Oh hanh. Bought 20 rounds Sellior and Balliot hollow points @ 150 a pop each from fellow member Eddie.

AOA All
    kindly suggest me a tactical knife?
    I am attracted towards Gerber strongArm. Should I go for it or any other suggestion
    thanks

I'm traveling (in Atlanta) and can check in, because the site won't allow my home network to connect.

Jessica and I have bought a lot of toys in the last couple of years. Here's a handful:

Charles Lancaster, 1858, 14 gauge. Hers

Two Broomhandles. Ours.

German shotgun, hers, and she has a matching cape gun I got her as a gift.

Artillery Luger with stock and drum. Mine

Ruger Mark IV with suppressor

Smith & Wesson 3rd Model, .44 American, 1880s. Mine

Alice inherited a Browning Double Auto

I acquired some assorted pistols

I can't remember if I posted my 1879 Westley Richards

I'll try to find a way to connect. Possibly a local restaurant or something. I just get the "down for maintenance" notice from home.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Very Nice collection! That Artillery Luger and Astra are of great charm.... amazing collection.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    I'm traveling (in Atlanta) and can check in, because the site won't allow my home network to connect.

Jessica and I have bought a lot of toys in the last couple of years. Here's a handful:

Charles Lancaster, 1858, 14 gauge. Hers

Two Broomhandles. Ours.

German shotgun, hers, and she has a matching cape gun I got her as a gift.

Artillery Luger with stock and drum. Mine

Ruger Mark IV with suppressor

Smith & Wesson 3rd Model, .44 American, 1880s. Mine

Alice inherited a Browning Double Auto

I acquired some assorted pistols

I can't remember if I posted my 1879 Westley Richards

I'll try to find a way to connect. Possibly a local restaurant or something. I just get the "down for maintenance" notice from home.
    i like that luger good addition to your collection.

Well Well Well. You are back and with a bang good MichaelZWilliamson. Nice to see you here. Sharing stuff that I did not even know existed. (The 14 gauge and the 1880s .44 wheelie)

Love th Lugar. A more elegant firearm has never been created, I believe. The Broom handles look like they were just made yesterday!

Jw dropping, mouth watering an all that..

P.S the site was down and we were all getting the same status. The good Moderator Naveed PK fixed the glitch.

Ah!!! I thought all those "glitches" were just for me!

congratulates bro how much you pay for this beauty please mention if you dont mind thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    lol.i bought a hs9 subcompact 2 months ago in this fresh import.