Page 1616 of 1625 FirstFirst ... 616111615161566160616141615161616171618 ... LastLast
Results 32,301 to 32,320 of 32482

Thread: What have you bought today?

  1. #32301
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have been to ASCC on 14 August a few years back. Unless they changed their protocols, they tend to be open on public holidays.
    It was open. 😊

  2. #32302
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    That is not +P but Nato Standard ammo. It is 124 grain with slightly high pressure. POF in routine follow commonwealth standards as IZ was made with slightly less pressure and IIZ is slightly higher pressure than SAAMI. Otherwise, both are 115 grain
    As per what I have read online, The SAAMI pressure for 9mm Luger ammo is around 35,000 PSI, and C.I.P (European SAAMI) rates 9mm Luger ammo at 34,080 PSI. According to documentation, the 9mm NATO rounds are pressured at 36,500 PSI (according to CIP). That means that when compared to standard 9mm ammo, the 9mm NATO ammo is running a higher pressure, similar to a 9mm +P load, which SAAMI rates around 36,000 PSI.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

  3. #32303
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    That is not +P but Nato Standard ammo. It is 124 grain with slightly high pressure. POF in routine follow commonwealth standards as IZ was made with slightly less pressure and IIZ is slightly higher pressure than SAAMI. Otherwise, both are 115 grain
    Actually Leon bhai. When the good Eddie shot his NP 42 mini, the target was a steel plate. Now we had been shooting that plate for some time with 1Z and nothing happened. But that Fiocchi pof or 2z (or whatever that green primer thingy was) was completely different. The slug ricocheted so bad, it went clean over the ASCC range and stuck Deathrow's car parked outside!

    I stay far far away from that ammo.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  4. #32304
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,121
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    once i fired their zol ammo in my pof 4 pistol and forgot to clean it for few days it made the barrel rusty so now i only stick to pof for range and for SD i have nato,s&b and Chinese.
    Which Zol good FA226? Zol made lots of different Zol rounds in 9mm. I have been shooting my leftover stock of his zol open tips for the last few years. Since, disassembling the NP 42 is a nightmare, I rarely ever bother to clean it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  5. #32305
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    So which ammo would you recommend for the mini? If POF and Turkiye both are +P. Because I definitely won't want to break anything.

    Also, what is our fellow's asking price for that Mini? I couldn't understand if the prices mentioned were for the mini or Tp9.
    POF 1Z good Comrade AMP.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  6. #32306
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaheryar110 View Post
    It was open. ��
    Yaaay. Last 14th August I was at the RSCC.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  7. #32307
    Supreme Member Leon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    City of Thrones
    Posts
    2,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    As per what I have read online, The SAAMI pressure for 9mm Luger ammo is around 35,000 PSI, and C.I.P (European SAAMI) rates 9mm Luger ammo at 34,080 PSI. According to documentation, the 9mm NATO rounds are pressured at 36,500 PSI (according to CIP). That means that when compared to standard 9mm ammo, the 9mm NATO ammo is running a higher pressure, similar to a 9mm +P load, which SAAMI rates around 36,000 PSI.
    NATO has pressure of 36,240 psi. While, +P is 38,500 psi.

  8. #32308
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Which Zol good FA226? Zol made lots of different Zol rounds in 9mm. I have been shooting my leftover stock of his zol open tips for the last few years. Since, disassembling the NP 42 is a nightmare, I rarely ever bother to clean it.
    bro it was a black and white box that's says ZOL in black strip of the box and the rounds have pof 1z stamping.

  9. #32309
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,121
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    bro it was a black and white box that's says ZOL in black strip of the box and the rounds have pof 1z stamping.
    I have seen Zol rounds retailing for as low as 30 a pop in khi. No idea about who made em.

    The ones I use are open tips. Kind of like hollow points. Only they are not hollow points because they don't have slits on top that make HPs mushroom. However, on testing them on wet telephone directories, they deformed, but did not mushroom at al.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  10. #32310
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have seen Zol rounds retailing for as low as 30 a pop in khi. No idea about who made em.

    The ones I use are open tips. Kind of like hollow points. Only they are not hollow points because they don't have slits on top that make HPs mushroom. However, on testing them on wet telephone directories, they deformed, but did not mushroom at al.
    so it means one should only buy from their factory if possible.

  11. #32311
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    104
    Hatsan Escort PS Guard. 7+1 Semi Auto. Purchased this a few months back from Pioneer Arms, Lucky Star, Saddar.

    Attachment 38916Attachment 38917Attachment 38918
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Sniper10; 18-08-2021 at 06:52 AM.

  12. #32312
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    48
    Name:  Screenshot_20210818-140857_Gallery.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  68.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20210818-174811_Gallery.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  41.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20210818-174853_Gallery.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  25.2 KB

    Few days ago, purchased NP 42 compact NIB at 110k. The fit and finish isn't awesome but it is acceptable, same as CF98. The size however is the main plus point, you can pocket carry it and it is almost effortless to carry in the waist. Recoil is also quite manageable for a small framed 9mm. The capacity is limited to 7 rounds but you can always carry the extra mag for another 7. And I think it's all about having the gun on you when you need it.

    Haven't been to range with it yet. I'm planning to visit ASCC this Sunday.
    Last edited by Shah1; 18-08-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

  13. #32313
    Supreme Member Asif Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Karachi / Hyderabad
    Posts
    2,418
    Congratulation to Shah1 and Sniper10
    Practice makes you good, emptying your wallet does not!

  14. #32314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    779
    Congratulations Shah1 and Sniper10.

    Sniper Bro, how much did you pay for that Hatsan?

  15. #32315
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Hatsan Escort PS Guard. 7+1 Semi Auto. Purchased this a few months back from Pioneer Arms, Lucky Star, Saddar.

    Attachment 38916Attachment 38917Attachment 38918
    congratulations bro.

  16. #32316
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20210818-140857_Gallery.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  68.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20210818-174811_Gallery.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  41.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20210818-174853_Gallery.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  25.2 KB

    Few days ago, purchased NP 42 compact NIB at 110k. The fit and finish isn't awesome but it is acceptable, same as CF98. The size however is the main plus point, you can pocket carry it and it is almost effortless to carry in the waist. Recoil is also quite manageable for a small framed 9mm. The capacity is limited to 7 rounds but you can always carry the extra mag for another 7. And I think it's all about having the gun on you when you need it.

    Haven't been to range with it yet. I'm planning to visit ASCC this Sunday.
    congratulations bro.

  17. #32317
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    104
    Thank you brothers Asif Ali, FA 226, and Khalil. I paid 73k for it which I later realized is a bit on the higher side. Should have been bought at 70k.

  18. #32318
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    48
    Thank you brothers.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

  19. #32319
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Thank you brothers Asif Ali, FA 226, and Khalil. I paid 73k for it which I later realized is a bit on the higher side. Should have been bought at 70k.
    bro don't worry about little extra price enjoy your new toy.

  20. #32320
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Thank you brothers Asif Ali, FA 226, and Khalil. I paid 73k for it which I later realized is a bit on the higher side. Should have been bought at 70k.
    Thats ok. A few Ks here or there dont matter much if you get a gun that shoots reliable Hatsuns tend to be reliable.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •