Page 1600 of 1611 FirstFirst ... 6001100150015501590159815991600160116021610 ... LastLast
Results 31,981 to 32,000 of 32212

Thread: What have you bought today?

Last edited by FA226; 10-11-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Forgot to tell.... Got the CZ duo bolstered as well!Attachment 38652
    MashaAllah Bro. Shadow looks cool with green aluminium grips.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Congratulations to all fellow members on the new purchases! Seems like a cool breeze.... chilling the start of new season of re-activation of PG.... New Taurus G3c has also landed in Peshawar, as I saw a couple of them in the hands a non registered dealer yesterday with a price of 250K.
    anything else in 9mm, and have the prices gone down or not.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Thanks bro, happy to contribute.
    There should be a range session of all members willing to meet up
    Count me in!!

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    anything else in 9mm, and have the prices gone down or not.
    Todays qoted price of the dealer in Hashtnagri, G.T Road Peshawar.
    HS 9 - Rs.400K
    Taurus G3C Rs. 220K Black (2 tone is slightly higher and rare)
    Taurus 111 Millinum G2 - Rs. 230K Black
    Taurus 111 Millinum G2 - 2 tone Rs.245 K.

The prices are declining.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Todays qoted price of the dealer in Hashtnagri, G.T Road Peshawar.
    HS 9 - Rs.400K
    Taurus G3C Rs. 220K Black (2 tone is slightly higher and rare)
    Taurus 111 Millinum G2 - Rs. 230K Black
    Taurus 111 Millinum G2 - 2 tone Rs.245 K.

The prices are declining.
    Thank you, can you check rates of Canik and Girsan please.

Enthusiast
    what’s the impact of import ban lifting on prices
    Last edited by kohshikan5; 11-11-2020 at 08:21 PM.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    what’s the impact of import ban lifting on prices
    Has it even been lifted yet? Not heard anything.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Has it even been lifted yet? Not heard anything.
    Dealers are saying time lagai ga abi. I honestly don't think anything will come down seriously for at-least 6-8 months.

Dealers are saying time lagai ga abi. I honestly don't think anything will come down seriously for at-least 6-8 months.
    Even if the import ban was liften sooner or later the prices will most likely be never the same again because since the ban was imposed around 4/5 years ago custom duties & taxes on imports have been revised so despite the ban been lifted the dealers/ importers will have no choice but to charge extra. Unless the market gets heavily flooded with import by too many importers in bulk then yeah theres a chance it may come close-ish to the past prices history, but I'd be extremely surprisef if I ever saw a Zastava M57 for 25K and CF98 for 27-28K ever again... like I did in 2010. Plus on top in addition to custom taxes & duties the inflation has increased and the rupee against dollar has de-valued by almost 100% since then.

+1. As per today Chinese 30 bore bullet is available @175 per bullet and POF 9MM @100 in Lahore. Should I go for it as I don't think its prices will come down in the near future.
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    +1. As per today Chinese 30 bore bullet is available @175 per bullet and POF 9MM @100 in Lahore. Should I go for it as I don't think its prices will come down in the near future.
    Is the pof 9mm price of csd?
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Senior and expert members can a chinese type 86 or akm convert into .223 easily from peshawar or anywhere in kp? Thanks

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Even if the import ban was liften sooner or later the prices will most likely be never the same again because since the ban was imposed around 4/5 years ago custom duties & taxes on imports have been revised so despite the ban been lifted the dealers/ importers will have no choice but to charge extra. Unless the market gets heavily flooded with import by too many importers in bulk then yeah theres a chance it may come close-ish to the past prices history, but I'd be extremely surprisef if I ever saw a Zastava M57 for 25K and CF98 for 27-28K ever again... like I did in 2010. Plus on top in addition to custom taxes & duties the inflation has increased and the rupee against dollar has de-valued by almost 100% since then.
    True, it will never be like before but at least something.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Is the pof 9mm price of csd?
    No this price was offered by bukhsh Elahi.

Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    No this price was offered by bukhsh Elahi.
    Go to csd it would be less.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Go to csd it would be less.
    Sure I will. Thanks brother

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Thank you, can you check rates of Canik and Girsan please.
    Did not see any Canik/Girsan in the Market. The dealers will show it to you one, on demand. Only Zigana Models, K, F and T were avialble between 115 to 150k 2 weeks ago. But from the price point of view and a dealer calling another dealer (importer), I can say, some imports are cleared (Taurus) and some others are in clearance. An importer holds his stock, releasing items one by one untill the others consignments arrives. Strong hopes are, December is the month of avialibily of all imported firearms.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Thanks ED bro, how have you been ?
    I got the ammo from a friend he got some extra for me the other day from guns and accessories for around 6000 a box, found it reasonable bro 120/pop.
    Got some more this sunday from Airman at 125/pop.
    I am good 9mm. I am afraid I wont consider 120 a reasonable rate since I buy directly from the outlet at Lucky star for 83 a pop. This is the actual retail price of the ammo as per POF. The dealers are offered the same at a lesser price as per wholesale rates.

They not only get to make a profit between wholesale and retail rates, but charge another 40 to 60 bucks premium per round.
    Whenever fresh stock comes to the outlet, they try their level best to purchase it all so that they can hoard and black market it. However, the incharge at the POF outlet refuses to give anyone over and above their ammo limit. He is a nice chap this way.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    Sir I got this from the luckystar branch, the box was sealed and they cut open the seal stickers in front of me. adeel called his other shop and they had it sent to him.
    I am not sure pioneer has the hard carrying cases. I think it was you a couple of weeks ago in the navy blue shirt with another gentleman in red-ish white check shirt at saddlers... hmmm
    Could be.. I go there a lot.. I need cases for my long guns and he doesn't have what I want. I was bugging him to get some for me.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com