Page 1585 of 1586 FirstFirst ... 58510851485153515751583158415851586 LastLast
Results 31,681 to 31,700 of 31701

Thread: What have you bought today?

oh and yes i do own a DSA shooter with 20 and 28 inch barrel, however i had it made it on order and the barrels are slug capable, therefore heavier than normal shooter. it was uncomfortable for hunting carry. besides the issue of chokes would arise as well.
    Regards
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Thank you sir, so pump is big no for hunting, sir any information about availability of combo semi auto with 2 barrels, otherwise I am making mind to baikal mp 27 or any turkish o/u. But its better if I get semi auto to serve both purposes. Waiting expert or any lead to some dealer .Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    Thank you sir, so pump is big no for hunting, sir any information about availability of combo semi auto with 2 barrels, otherwise I am making mind to baikal mp 27 or any turkish o/u. But its better if I get semi auto to serve both purposes. Waiting expert or any lead to some dealer .Thanks again
    Make a trip to Peshawar and shop around. Peshawar market is flush with Turkish shotguns, mostly junk. Nevertheless, good quality, O/U, semi-autos are also common, all under Rs.70K, complete with set of chokes. I do not think semi-autos come with multiple barrels !

Do you mean ...I should AVOID Turkish combo semi auto?? Turkish o/ u should be bought?? If I have to pay more than 50 for Turkish than I will go for Baikal...Is it good option sir?? Baikal mp 27 or mp 155

I don't think semi auto shotguns combos (two barrels) are available.
    Baikal will cost considerably more than Turks.

Around 90k Baikal as I asked last month

Bought speer goldot @350 and ppu 124gr nato@200 per piece. My question to expert member is that the box of speer not available, how i can identify whether the bullet is 124 gr or 115gr? Headstemp is speer 9mmlugar
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by KHADIMKHAN; 15-10-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    Bought speer goldot @350 and ppu 124gr nato@200 per piece. My question to expert member is that the box of speer not available, how i can identify whether the bullet is 124 gr or 115gr? Headstemp is speer 9mmlugar
    weight it on digital weighing machine. you will know which anmo is heavier then the other.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Purchased a BnB TT 33 (export model) from their factory outlet at Lucky Star Karachi. Along with local Norinco BSF ammo with return guarantee in case the ammo does not work. 30 a pop for the ammo and 14k for the TT.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Purchased a BnB TT 33 (export model) from their factory outlet at Lucky Star Karachi. Along with local Norinco BSF ammo with return guarantee in case the ammo does not work. 30 a pop for the ammo and 14k for the TT.
    Mubarakan Brother.....Bus pics share karain and afterwards a detailed review will do the justice!

Waisay. BnB are not known to give issues. But I wil ltake her out for a spin at the range and then turn her into my EDC.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Waisay. BnB are not known to give issues. But I wil ltake her out for a spin at the range and then turn her into my EDC.
    B&B 9mm is now my EDC/car gun. CF98 is on leave, inside gun-safe !

I might do the same . Since I usally EDC my CF98/NP42

Advice, load no more than six rounds in magazines !
    Don't use the side safety !
    Last edited by Imtiaz Shah; 26-10-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Advice, load no more than six rounds in magazines !
    Don't use the side safety !
    THe safety is more for show than anything else. I had no idea though that her mags have issues with 7 rounds

THe safety is more for show than anything else. I had no idea though that her mags have issues with 7 rounds
    As habit, I load all magazines one round less. Also, one PG member reported issues when seventh round was loaded.

I have sent my license for weapon entry. I should get it back this week. If I do. I will make sure that I test it at the range thoroughly. Both the mags and at 7+ 1. Once it passes, i will make it my edc.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    B&B 9mm is now my EDC/car gun. CF98 is on leave, inside gun-safe !
    BnB 9mm? We only have BnB 30 bore here in Karachi. I heard a long ago that they are making a betty clone, but never seen one.
    Never Advice Good Advice ---- Someone Might Take It

BNB 9mm is the same as the Bnb TT33. Its only difference is that it fires the 9x19 cartridge. It is not available in Karachi

Quote Originally Posted by Saad4k View Post
    BnB 9mm? We only have BnB 30 bore here in Karachi. I heard a long ago that they are making a betty clone, but never seen one.
    They don't bro. I went to their factory back in July, the only had TT's and Zogana Sports (9mm) copy at 20K with 1 year warrenty. Lifetime warrenty with their TTs.