Page 1577 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 577107714771527156715751576157715781579 LastLast
Results 31,521 to 31,540 of 31580

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Congratulations bro.i like np34, its chinese sig p229.
    Thank you bro, it's a very nice gun for sure. Just think how much value for money it was, when it used to be 35-45k NIB.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    80k for a used NP 34.. And even that in peshawar.. I. I . I have no words to describe what i feel.

But in retrospect, its a rock solid gun. And if you run out of ammo just throw it at the bad guy.. He will go down almost as if he has been shot.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    80k for a used NP 34.. And even that in peshawar.. I. I . I have no words to describe what i feel.

But in retrospect, its a rock solid gun. And if you run out of ammo just throw it at the bad guy.. He will go down almost as if he has been shot.
    Bro the situation is very bad these days, I was amazed myself. Even the Peshawar market was completely dried up. The current asking price for a new CF98 was 110k, which rose from 80-90k in just 1.5 to 2 months. If you saw the earlier posts, two members bought used HP-77Bs (like new) from rwp & Karachi for 80-85k, just two weeks ago. A dealer in Peshawar had sold one used but in a similar condition, for 95k !

Although, Peshawar has a much larger market, infact may be the largest in the country. But it also has the highest demand for guns. I don't know much pashto. But after hearing the conversations in the arms stores, I could discern that the regular customers were arguing and begging the dealers to find used Chinese guns for them, especially CF-98s. Still I was lucky to find a used Chinese gun, just after visiting a couple of shops. Where as I scoured, the whole of RWP/ISL twice, but couldn't find any.

Lol, at the second part, that's a good contingency plan. Especially, considering the ammo prices these days.
    Last edited by malik94; 16-04-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Shotguns.... Peshawar is the place to buy shotguns at the moment.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Bro the situation is very bad these days, I was amazed myself. Even the Peshawar market was completely dried up. The current asking price for a new CF98 was 110k, which rose from 80-90k in just 1.5 to 2 months. If you saw the earlier posts, two members bought used HP-77B (like new) from rwp & Karachi for 80-85k, just two weeks ago. A dealer in Peshawar had sold one used but in a similar condition, for 95k !

Although, Peshawar has a much larger market, infact may be the largest in the country. But it has also has the highest demand for guns. Still I was able to find a used Chinese gun, just after visiting a couple of shops. Where as I scoured, the whole of RWP/ISL twice, but couldn't find any.

Lol, at the second part, that's a good contingency plan. Also considering the ammo prices these days
    110k for a cf98 what is wappening to the market, i bought mine for 30k few years back sold it later on.

thats it. I am shifting to locals. For my primary SD duties I have plenty of imported stuff.. But for my thirst. I think I am goood wiht locals. I was waiting for imports to open or at least the containers at the port to be released. i dont think it wil happen in my lifetime. So I will take another shot at local rifles.

I have heard good things about CNC machined barrels. Will see if I can find one. Meanwhile RAC has quietly closed its factory outlet in Karachi. They said its almost impossible to legally transport even local stuff from Peshawar to Karachi. Looks like I wil have to take a Peshawar trip soon.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

thats it. I am shifting to locals. For my primary SD duties I have plenty of imported stuff.. But for my thirst. I think I am goood wiht locals. I was waiting for imports to open or at least the containers at the port to be released. i dont think it wil happen in my lifetime. So I will take another shot at local rifles.

I have heard good things about CNC machined barrels. Will see if I can find one. Meanwhile RAC has quietly closed its factory outlet in Karachi. They said its almost impossible to legally transport even local stuff from Peshawar to Karachi. Looks like I wil have to take a Peshawar trip soon.
    I am still scared of locals.i wanted to have a decent locsl fs92 bought them twice but dissapointment i still want one that is made honestly i got a orignal m9 barrel to put in.
    I have a orignal fs92 but will sell it later.

110k for a cf98 what is wappening to the market, i bought mine for 30k few years back sold it later on.
    The demand for a NIB CF in Punjab is 125k and +, since several months.

Yup that's true, was waiting for a DSA Trushot to arrive in Rawalpindi. But transport permits are banned.

Even if the imports at the ports get cleared, they would still be very expensive, owing to the demurrage that has accumulated over the span of 5-6 years. But yes availability will improve, in the short run. And most of the stuff stuck at ports is Chinese, which includes CQ-A rifles, numbering in the tens of thousands.
    Last edited by malik94; 16-04-2019 at 01:55 PM.

The demand for a NIB CF in Punjab is 125k and +, since several months.
    This is totally insane.

I am still scared of locals.i wanted to have a decent locsl fs92 bought them twice but dissapointment i still want one that is made honestly i got a orignal m9 barrel to put in.
    I have a orignal fs92 but will sell it later.
    I have heard putting an original barrel in a clone, changes the Point of impact considerably, relative to the POA. But, still give it a try.

An acquaintance has shot 300+ desi rounds in a Zafar & Son's Berreta. Which he had bought for just 18k. He was very satisfied with it, as according to him it has had just 3 hiccups, that too he attributes to the ammo. Can't say anything about it's metallurgy. But it was still in a very good condition, from the inside and was very nicely finished, as well. It is very accurate too. But the famous saying applies to Desi guns as well, "Chalay toh chand tak, nahi to shaam tak".
    Last edited by malik94; 16-04-2019 at 01:41 PM.

I already have a German revolver and a Chinese NP 42. And an Italian .22lr rifle. ANd wil get a Spanish .32 ac for deep conceal carry. However, for an original big bore rifle that I can actually afford to buy and afford to shoot. I guess that would be . 303 now.

For .223 and .222 rifles. I have no choice but to get a local. Hopefully it might work. Or I will end up with a glorified paper waights. And also lose a 15k big bore semi auto rifle permit.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 16-04-2019 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Shotguns.... Peshawar is the place to buy shotguns at the moment.
    That is correct, one should buy shotguns as they are still comparatively cheaper, owing to thier cross-border availability. Only if our neighbors got more handguns as well. :P
    Last edited by malik94; 16-04-2019 at 02:20 PM.

I already have a German revolver and a Chinese NP 42. And an Italian .22lr rifle. ANd wil get a smaonsih .32 ac for deep conceal carry. However, for an original big bore rifle that I can actually afford to buy and afford to shoot. I guess that would be . 303 now.

For .223 and .222 rifles. I have no choice but to get a local. Hopefully it might work. Or I will end up with a glorified paper waights. And also lose a 15k big bore semi auto rifle permit.
    Thier is a possibility, that even if the stuff at the port doesn't get cleared. Owing to some national level events in the recent past, such items which fit your requirements might hit the market soon, in limited numbers. But they are in a state of "what is not allowed to be discussed on PG", for now. However, it is possible that they would be converted to NPB before hand for the convenience of prospective customers, or one can get them converted. So be on the lookout.
    Last edited by malik94; 16-04-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Bro the situation is very bad these days, I was amazed myself. Even the Peshawar market was completely dried up. The current asking price for a new CF98 was 110k, which rose from 80-90k in just 1.5 to 2 months. If you saw the earlier posts, two members bought used HP-77Bs (like new) from rwp & Karachi for 80-85k, just two weeks ago. A dealer in Peshawar had sold one used but in a similar condition, for 95k !

Although, Peshawar has a much larger market, infact may be the largest in the country. But it also has the highest demand for guns. I don't know much pashto. But after hearing the conversations in the arms stores, I could discern that the regular customers were arguing and begging the dealers to find used Chinese guns for them, especially CF-98s. Still I was lucky to find a used Chinese gun, just after visiting a couple of shops. Where as I scoured, the whole of RWP/ISL twice, but couldn't find any.

Lol, at the second part, that's a good contingency plan. Especially, considering the ammo prices these days.
    You must visit Lahore .
    Lahore control the arms market of Pakistan .
    Few dealers in Lahore have every thing

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    You must visit Lahore .
    Lahore control the arms market of Pakistan .
    Few dealers in Lahore have every thing
    Visited Lahore about a week ago, to attend a wedding. But unfortunately it was on Sunday and shops at Neela Gumbad were closed. Couldn't make the trip again, because it's to far away, and Peshawar is much closer.

You are right, but from what I have heard prices in Lahore, are on the higher side.
    Last edited by malik94; 16-04-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Thier is a possibility, that even if the stuff at the port doesn't get cleared. Owing to some national level events in the recent past, such items which fit your requirements might hit the market soon, in limited numbers. But they are in a state of "what is not allowed to be discussed on PG", for now. However, it is possible that they would be converted to NPB before hand for the convenience of prospective customers, or one can get them converted. So be on the lookout.
    Oh yes.. I have seen a lot of these and they are also widely available. Unfortunately, the whole series of anti license pogroms that took place in Karachi recently were directly caused by their availability in many shops here. They are stil very much available (business as usual an all that) but I am frankly afraid to acquire one, even if I can afford it. (They start around 500k onwards)

Oh yes.. I have seen a lot of these and they are also widely available. Unfortunately, the whole series of anti license pogroms that took place in Karachi recently were directly caused by their availability in many shops here. They are stil very much available (business as usual an all that) but I am frankly afraid to acquire one, even if I can afford it. (They start around 500k onwards)
    Oh really they, are not that common here, yet. Try to get a BAL liscence, and I think then you won't need a special permit as well. If one can acquire the item in question, then there's nothing better. I don't know how truthful these rumors are, but I have even heard of numerous grease packed 'Russians' making thier way out of that part of the country, in 222 of course.

Can any member from Lahore pls tell about the availability of Desert eagle mark XIX pistol (any caliber). I heard there are a few pieces available in Lahore only.

Oh really they, are not that common here, yet. Try to get a BAL liscence, and I think then you won't need a special permit as well. If one can acquire the item in question, then there's nothing better. I don't know how truthful these rumors are, but I have even heard of numerous grease packed 'Russians' making their way out of that part of the country, in 222 of course.
    Sadly, this calibre is very rare in Karachi. I had asked RAC to make me one. He said there were a few East European barrels avaialble. But by the time we came to an understanding those barrels were all purchased by other manufacturers. I have a license dedicated to this weapon, if and when I find it.