Page 1565 of 1584 FirstFirst ... 5651065146515151555156315641565156615671575 ... LastLast
Results 31,281 to 31,300 of 31664

Thread: What have you bought today?

Got a gift from a friend. DSA shooter.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Command lies with none but Allah.

I have the same gun and ammo. Excellent choice. Very reliable for sport or defense.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    I have the same gun and ammo. Excellent choice. Very reliable for sport or defense.
    yes indeed.
    Thank you very much.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    You have a DSA? MZW?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

It's Turkish, right? There are several close clones of that same action.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

It's Turkish, right? There are several close clones of that same action.
    It is an excellent clone of Mossberg-500. I have one with 21" & 30" barrels, 7+1 shot-shell capacity, 70mm chamber.
    Daudsons Armory (DSA, Peshawar) have been making it since decades under "Shooter" brand. Retails for equivalent of $220.

Probably getting Alice (the other lady) a Springfield XD for the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    It is an excellent clone of Mossberg-500. I have one with 21" & 30" barrels, 7+1 shot-shell capacity, 70mm chamber.
    Daudsons Armory (DSA, Peshawar) have been making it since decades under "Shooter" brand. Retails for equivalent of $220.
    Okay. I have both 500 and 590, and Remington 870, and Turkish and Filipino clones.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    DSA products are exported to the US. I last saw on online retailed for around $ 189 or so.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    DSA products are exported to the US. I last saw on online retailed for around $ 189 or so.
    That's after the shipping charges to the US +import or customs duty+ dealer's profit, yet we are getting it straight out of the factory for a much higher price, how do they justify that...?

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    That's after the shipping charges to the US +import or customs duty+ dealer's profit, yet we are getting it straight out of the factory for a much higher price, how do they justify that...?
    because in the U.S, DSA is considered production from Pakistan and nobody trusts it.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    because in the U.S, DSA is considered production from Pakistan and nobody trusts it.
    What I meant was how does the DSA justify higher prices in Pakistan than the US despite incurring all the additional charges I mentioned.

How do you know that?

How do you know that?
    read reviews about Paki made guns on U.S based gun communities. you will see what they think of Pakistani local made guns. they like POF made mp5 etc thou
    Keep Calm & Carry One

What I meant was how does the DSA justify higher prices in Pakistan than the US despite incurring all the additional charges I mentioned.
    because of no price control and chor bazaari.

POF is selling PK5 etc in america on same price in Pakistan.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

In international commerce, it is not unusual for items to cost less in foreign markets.

You can get a used Mossberg for $199, and everyone knows they're reliable. Any import has to be on par with a used gun to be marketable.

I've watched Pakistani products improve dramatically in the last 20 years. I have no issues trusting them. But a lot of people don't, and there's a nationalistic pushback at present because almost all our consumer goods are imported. China, especially is not well thought of.

I trust Pakistani work a lot more than Indian or unspecified Chinese.

We also have a DSA brand here that is different. DSArms.com

read reviews about Paki made guns on U.S based gun communities. you will see what they think of Pakistani local made guns. they like POF made mp5 etc thou
    The only feedback I've had a chance to check on were the POF MP 5's and that was good.

The rest I am not sure of, and even if there is any negative opinion then I was going to mention something which Michael already happend to mention before me that a lot of it may well be to do with Patriotism and not necessarily to quality. Another good example could be Turkish weapons that are being exported to the US, are of high quality and at extremely afforfable prices but a big majority simply refuse to buy them for political or nationalist reasons.

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    One can never have enough Ruger 10/22s... bought one last week from Cabelas in 22" Stainless barrel, also bought the Ruger lightened trigger unit with 3 extra mags.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Hi to all respected members. I am new here but have been following Pakguns from a long time now as I have found this forum very useful in many ways related to arms. I just got my license made in August and tried registering here but was not registered till yesterday. I had to buy a firearm and needed suggestions and support, any ways cutting it short I got the attached firearm from Famous Arms Karachi. Just wanted to know if there are any users who have used the same and could give a feed back.

I would be much obliged. Thanks

Name:  Upload.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  37.5 KB
    Last edited by Dadi; 10-10-2018 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Picture