Page 1556 of 1584 FirstFirst ... 5561056145615061546155415551556155715581566 ... LastLast
Results 31,101 to 31,120 of 31664

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Thats great,please let me know where can i buy them.
    You may try at METRO superstore. AURORA has showroom in Blue Area, Islamabad (google for address). There is a seller in Centaurus mall. Try steel almirah maker markets. Check out Kashif steel products, on Facebook. Online, daraz.pk has some variety too. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    You may try at METRO superstore. AURORA has showroom in Blue Area, Islamabad (google for address). There is a seller in Centaurus mall. Try steel almirah maker markets. Check out Kashif steel products, on Facebook. Online, daraz.pk has some variety too. Good luck.
    Thank you Bro.

Bought long-gun safe. The wife insisted.Attachment 37837
    Now theif will know what to take.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

@ pakistanitoup
    Sir, it weighs 60KG and will be mason installed, hard to walk away with ! God protect us all, ameen.

@ pakistanitoup
    Sir, it weighs 60KG and will be mason installed, hard to walk away with ! God protect us all, ameen.
    Insha Allah. May Allah save everyone from this disgrace. Try placing it somewhere hidden in the wall or closet.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

My vault is not visible from any outside door or window.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Ishapore 2A1 in great shape with cartouches.

Wartime bringback Carcano, though I wish he'd cut it under the stock band.

Navy 10 gauge flare gun. WWI
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The Ishnapore. Seems in reasonably good condition. However, the ones I have seen were generally equipped with brass butt plates. Could this be a late war version?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

The Ishapore is in .308, and is a national police weapon. They were made in the 1960s.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    The Ishapore is in .308, and is a national police weapon. They were made in the 1960s.
    Oooh.. you managed to get hold of a .308 they are rarer then hen's teeth here. But extremely sought after.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

My vault is not visible from any outside door or window.
    With your arsenal I would imagine vault is more of a Bank Vault than a safe box.

In my opinion the biggest benefit of having a safe is keeping your weapons from children and people who are not proficient in safe weapon handling. We have all heard too many horror stories. May Allah keep us all safe and healthy and give us strength to do charity by feeding the bad guys... lead.

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    In my opinion the biggest benefit of having a safe is keeping your weapons from children and people who are not proficient in safe weapon handling. We have all heard too many horror stories. May Allah keep us all safe and healthy and give us strength to do charity by feeding the bad guys... lead.
    We can store them without ammo. Main issue is of stealers.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

With your arsenal I would imagine vault is more of a Bank Vault than a safe box.
    The first house we tried to buy (someone beat us) had a concrete block "utility room" I was going to reinforce with steel pipe and a vault door. The next and final house will have that built in. I do in fact need an entire safe room. Fortunately, this is a very low crime area (I don't even lock the door or close the garage when I go into town for the day), and everything is hidden anyway. Also, my neighbors (there are only five on the entire mile of road) are trigger happy and have held suspicious people at gunpoint until the police arrive. It was the seller's son with a young lady.

Loved the last line!

The first house we tried to buy (someone beat us) had a concrete block "utility room" I was going to reinforce with steel pipe and a vault door. The next and final house will have that built in. I do in fact need an entire safe room. Fortunately, this is a very low crime area (I don't even lock the door or close the garage when I go into town for the day), and everything is hidden anyway. Also, my neighbors (there are only five on the entire mile of road) are trigger happy and have held suspicious people at gunpoint until the police arrive. It was the seller's son with a young lady.
    Oh dear. I pity the man who comes calling, armed with evil intentions.

Added these to inventory:-

1) Walther P38
    2) BSA 12G shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by Shaheen-Pk View Post
    Added these to inventory:-

1) Walther P38
    2) BSA 12G shotgun
    Congratulation bro.p38 is a great pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Congratulation bro.p38 is a great pistol.
    Thanks bhai.

High Standard Sentinel .22

This isn't new, but it's my original 1873 Trapdoor Springfield, which I shoot regularly.

A barrel for my MG42 conversion (semiauto)