Page 1533 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 533103314331483152315311532153315341535154315831633 ... LastLast
Results 30,641 to 30,660 of 32686

Thread: What have you bought today?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    Just acquired this spear point from the Golden Horde at the Battle of Kulikovo, 1380.

The golden horde. You managed to aquire an honest to goodness Mongol artifact from tis great age? For real? MZW :O
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

AOA bhaioooo,

I need to know the price and Availability of KRAL 12 gauge in Pindi Market. is it a Russian brand and what will be the estimated price of it.
    thanx
    ”Slow is Smooth & Smooth is Fast”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Waisay a lot of Pak unners were in the market this Saturday. We generally go in a horde and buy weapons together to utilize the forum's massive bargaining capacity. I have purchased from Muttuza, but the aged Bohra uncle is not good at discounts so me and the other members moved on. Badar and Brothers TT is also sold at the main Badar and brothers outlet in Karachi. Also at Lucky Star.

In fact, when ever we buy a new firearm we coordinate with other members to show the dealers that we move as a group and are fully aware of market prices. They cannot put a fast one over us.

If you buy an NP 42 please do not pay 80k for it. It is not worth that much and most dealers are charging that much from newbies
    Next time I am gonna buy from H.M traders at least I can use your reference there. I am gonna buy in October hopefully

Today on the news , heard that they will be opening new licenses. Hope we get opportunity to get some new licenses. If someone has contacts in MOIT for quick application and approval please share. Thanks.
    Last edited by asaeed; 16-08-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asaeed View Post
    Today on the news , heard that they will be opening new licenses. Hope we get opportunity to get some new licenses. If someone has contacts in MOIT for quick application and approval please share. Thanks.
    We. listen to such news all the time. and have being dis-regarding the same.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by arslanbutt0101 View Post
    Next time I am gonna buy from H.M traders at least I can use your reference there. I am gonna buy in October hopefully
    Sure, just let us know before hand that is

The golden horde. You managed to aquire an honest to goodness Mongol artifact from tis great age? For real? MZW :O
    Russia has very lax laws on artifacts, and there were 100,000 or more warriors present, so there were a lot of discarded or lost weapons that are still being recovered.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Name:  WP_20170821_14_28_04_Pro.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  33.9 KBName:  WP_20170821_14_27_45_Pro.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  67.4 KBName:  WP_20170821_14_28_35_Pro.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  99.0 KBBought a Chinese magazine from H.M Traders Lucky Star for 1.2k and a holster from saddlers for 300 rs.

The extra magazine fits nicely in Badar Brothers TT and Abbas at H.M traders is a pretty nice guy I asked him a bunch of questions about license and purchase period. Thank you @ED Bhai for providing your reference.
    Last edited by arslanbutt0101; 21-08-2017 at 02:45 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Name:  WP_20170821_14_28_04_Pro.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  33.9 KBName:  WP_20170821_14_27_45_Pro.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  67.4 KBName:  WP_20170821_14_28_35_Pro.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  99.0 KBBought a Chinese magazine from H.M Traders Lucky Star for 1.2k and a holster from saddlers for 300 rs.

The extra magazine fits nicely in Badar Brothers TT and Abbas at H.M traders is a pretty nice guy I asked him a bunch of questions about license and purchase period. Thank you @ED Bhai for providing your reference.
    You are welcome sir. Yes he is a nice guy which is why most of us pak gunners end up there.

P .S he did give us the same TT you have for 12k

P.P.S Hussain at Saddlers is also a nice guy and he knows us all very well indeed

I did not buy anything today. But we did drive 500 km to be in the path of totality of the solar eclipse. That was amazing. In 7 years, the next one goes directly over our area, and we're returning the favor to friends.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

I did not buy anything today. But we did drive 500 km to be in the path of totality of the solar eclipse. That was amazing. In 7 years, the next one goes directly over our area, and we're returning the favor to friends.

So, how was it like MZW?

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    bought a used .30 pistol Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    bought a used .30 pistol Chinese
    Congratulations sir. How much did you pay for it?

You are welcome sir. Yes he is a nice guy which is why most of us pak gunners end up there.

P .S he did give us the same TT you have for 12k

P.P.S Hussain at Saddlers is also a nice guy and he knows us all very well indeed
    Yes,he told me the same and he also has a used NP 42 60-65k asking.
    Last edited by arslanbutt0101; 22-08-2017 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    24K bro in reasonable condition

Yes. that one belonged to fellow member Kalimi. He exchanged it for a Klinich 2000. We did a few friendly matches his NP 42 and mine along with other pak gunners. Must have put in a few boxes of POF though it and that is about it.

So, how was it like MZW?
    I've seen a partial and an annular before. Total eclipse is completely different. You get a weird increasing twilight with the shadows still being straight from overhead. As it reaches near totality, the last flash of the sun gives a "diamond ring" effect as it backlights the moon, then disappears, and you have twilight with blue sky. The temperature drops. Animals act like it's night. You can see the sun's corona. Then a couple of minutes later, a diamond ring on the other side, and the moon disappears and you get increasing light.

I've seen a partial and an annular before. Total eclipse is completely different. You get a weird increasing twilight with the shadows still being straight from overhead. As it reaches near totality, the last flash of the sun gives a "diamond ring" effect as it backlights the moon, then disappears, and you have twilight with blue sky. The temperature drops. Animals act like it's night. You can see the sun's corona. Then a couple of minutes later, a diamond ring on the other side, and the moon disappears and you get increasing light.
    Sounds enchanting.. No wonder in the old days people used to view such events with trepidation

@ED shall we visit this dealer ?

Quote Originally Posted by zgarena View Post
    @ED shall we visit this dealer ?
    Chuckles, we practically live at his outlet