Page 1584 of 1584 FirstFirst ... 5841084148415341574158215831584
Results 31,661 to 31,677 of 31677

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    Bought this used norinco YL12 4+1 pumpaction.16inch barrel solid built.it is a copy of ethica usa shotgun.paid 30k from larkana sindh
    Congratulations.nice one it's very rare in our market.

Thnx FA226 brother.ejection of an spent shell is very unique in this model.it is a 2006 model.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    Thnx FA226 brother.ejection of an spent shell is very unique in this model.it is a 2006 model.
    Yes bro it eject the case downwards from the same slot where its lodead from.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yes. Gravity aids in extraction. Its a good weapon. Pity very very few Chinese shotties made it into our market. Unlike their pistols and rifles.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    AOA
    I bought baikal MP 155 2017 model in wooden stock for 83k from Peshawar yesterday. Fired 30 carts of Shaheen number 4 and 8 with factory gas valve setting. It works flawlessly with no jams or FTE. A good gun MashAllah.
    AOA adding few pics of Baikal 155
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Just got back after another busy, hectic but yet interesting day at Peshawar/ Kohat Road Industrial estate. Got a few pending jobs done. Visited a few places including Moon Star Arms, New Classic Arms (or Haji Insaf Shah same branch), DSA and Badar & Brothers. Every factory we visited, were all really nice and humble people, gave us a lot of time and attention despite being really busy. I knew some of them before but the two I visited for the first time and was quite impressed with their very warm welcome were DSA (as I had previously heard mixed stories/ feedback about their attitude) but based on my own experience today they were sound.. The best service was by B&B who really went an extra mile for me today. I picked up 2 x B&B TT33 .30 Export model TT pistols from them, one for me to use with all the local ammo that I recently got for a bit of range testing from Darra, second one a gift for a family member.

Also picked up a few other items that I had purchased a while back but ha left them in Peshawar including Kral A12 black synthetic, Asil 7+1 Semi Auto black synthetic with 2 barrels, a Tomahawk compact Mag Fed Semi Auto 12 guage, a Salvador Arms 4+1 Turkish pump action and few boxes of 12 guage cartridges inc a box of Zuber Slugs.

Will post further details and photos/ prices of my trip soon.

Congratulations MK47 bro....
    Those TTs will serve the purpose better for local ammo..

Kral A12 black synthetic,
    Asil 7+1 Semi Auto black synthetic with 2 barrels,
    Tomahawk compact Mag Fed Semi Auto 12 guage, a
    Salvador Arms 4+1 Turkish pump action

I have personnally used Kraal (wood stock -purchased for my relative @ 26k) --- good result and the Tomahawk compact for car S/A (mag fed @ 22K) had a break in.... and after a 100 rounds mixed --Nato/S&B/Sterling etc...its running... and flawless on qulaity ammo but the 10 rounder mag is problematic.

I am really interested in Pump Action Shotty.. would see result Salvador Arms 4+1 Turkish ..... How much have paid for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post

I am really interested in Pump Action Shotty.. would see result Salvador Arms 4+1 Turkish ..... How much have paid for it?
    Thanks a lot bro. I bought it about 2 years ago can't remember exactly how much but it was cheap. Less than 28K as far I could remember.
    I'll try to test it if I can in sha Allah then share the feedback with u..

I saw a Movorac (somehtign or the other) in Karhano last month. It was around 55k or so if i remember correctly.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

A PakGunner bought 3+1 pistol grip Turkish shotgun last year for Rs.18K, from Peshawar. Same was offered to me by Shamsuddin, Rawalpindi for Rs.22K, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    A PakGunner bought 3+1 pistol grip Turkish shotgun last year for Rs.18K, from Peshawar. Same was offered to me by Shamsuddin, Rawalpindi for Rs.22K, then.
    This means that prices surged within the last few months?

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Just got back after another busy, hectic but yet interesting day at Peshawar/ Kohat Road Industrial estate. Got a few pending jobs done. Visited a few places including Moon Star Arms, New Classic Arms (or Haji Insaf Shah same branch), DSA and Badar & Brothers. Every factory we visited, were all really nice and humble people, gave us a lot of time and attention despite being really busy. I knew some of them before but the two I visited for the first time and was quite impressed with their very warm welcome were DSA (as I had previously heard mixed stories/ feedback about their attitude) but based on my own experience today they were sound.. The best service was by B&B who really went an extra mile for me today. I picked up 2 x B&B TT33 .30 Export model TT pistols from them, one for me to use with all the local ammo that I recently got for a bit of range testing from Darra, second one a gift for a family member.

Also picked up a few other items that I had purchased a while back but ha left them in Peshawar including Kral A12 black synthetic, Asil 7+1 Semi Auto black synthetic with 2 barrels, a Tomahawk compact Mag Fed Semi Auto 12 guage, a Salvador Arms 4+1 Turkish pump action and few boxes of 12 guage cartridges inc a box of Zuber Slugs.

MashaAllah,Very nice.

Enthusiast

Kral A12 black synthetic,
    Asil 7+1 Semi Auto black synthetic with 2 barrels,
    Tomahawk compact Mag Fed Semi Auto 12 guage, a

I have personnally used Kraal (wood stock -purchased for my relative @ 26k) --- good result and the Tomahawk compact for car S/A (mag fed @ 22K) had a break in.... and after a 100 rounds mixed --Nato/S&B/Sterling etc...its running... and flawless on qulaity ammo but the 10 rounder mag is problematic.

Bro plz post pics of Tomahawk

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post

Nice collection bro

@FA226 and Kohshikan5... Thanks bros
    Last edited by MK47; 05-07-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Bro plz post pics of Tomahawk
    These are the 2 pics, previously taken.

http://www.pakguns.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1562306247
    http://www.pakguns.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1562306615
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Enthusiast
    Very nice thank u