Page 1609 of 1612 FirstFirst ... 609110915091559159916071608160916101611 ... LastLast
Results 32,161 to 32,180 of 32228

Thread: What have you bought today?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i was about to do that but i was told that a new shipment of caniks is on the way will be clear in 10 to 15 days.whats the current price.
    Well FA 226 bhai.. True that consignments are due this month, so you wait...

However, since CZ imports which were due this month as well, have been delayed temporarily with no imminent arrival date, personally I feel that being loners in the market, Turks won't reduce any much from present rates, this one being at 165 as of today...

Even if does drop some 10-15K, which I personally don't see, since options within SC are very few, it's always better to take the bird in hands when birdie is humming around. That's my feel.

Rest... No panic... They'll be around with more consignments, InshaAllah..
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post

However, since CZ imports which were due this month as well, have been delayed temporarily with no imminent arrival date, personally I feel that being loners in the market, Turks won't reduce any much from present rates, this one being at 165 as of today...

Even if does drop some 10-15K, which I personally don't see, since options within SC are very few, it's always better to take the bird in hands when birdie is humming around. That's my feel.

thanks bro,your feelings are justified as well because Pakistani market is unpredictable.

People are going crazy after the turk handguns and even buying 2 to 3 guns without any need to reason. I was just discussing this with ED bhai. Bhai rates tu phir hum khud bharwa rahay han...

Salams All...

Happy New Year! 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    waalikumsalam
    happy new year,congratulations nice one.i want to buy one as well waiting for my demand note.
    Thanks... Great! Book up 1with little bit advance payment and then let demand come..

This model /size is in hot demand and can run short very fast, as was my market impression yesterday..

AK47 bhai, congratulations on the new toy, this is your second Turkish purchase in last few days. Caniks are well built guns. Looking forward to your review on this beauty.

I personally believe that FA226 Bhai should wait for some time, prices will definitely come a little down, we have to show restrain, only then market situation would improve.

Brothers what is the update on ammo import? When are ammo prices going to come down?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Salams All...

Happy New Year! 
    Congrats.....AK bhai where did you buy this from and how much did you pay for it

Faisal Khan bhai
    Congrats sir.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    AK47 bhai, congratulations on the new toy, this is your second Turkish purchase in last few days. Caniks are well built guns. Looking forward to your review on this beauty.

I personally believe that FA226 Bhai should wait for some time, prices will definitely come a little down, we have to show restrain, only then market situation would improve.

Brothers what is the update on ammo import? When are ammo prices going to come down?
    ammo is being imposed hopefully prices will come down plus WIL in going to imported some Turkish brand 9mm and 12 bore ammo as well.

Salams All...

Happy New Year! 😉
    Congrats AK. What model is it exactly TP9 elite, sf etc? Please clarify

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Seems like Tp9 sub elite

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    It is strange that Turk guns are coming in as are Chinese and even Russians. What I have not seen however, is ammo. The dealers seem to have forgotten that guns, tend to run on ammo. And without ammo guns become paperweights.

Me and death row visited the market this saturday. Saw lots of guns. HP77B slightly Used 85k. NP 22 almost NIB 120k. Bwaikal Viking slightly used 210k. ANd Tisas Yavus Tirger 5.1 inch barrel berreta shaped handgun for 185k also slighly used. The dealer said all prices were negociable. (HM Traders Main Lucky Start Market Saddar, Karachi).

However, ammo prices remain constant at 120-140 a pop for POF and 220-240 a pop for Chinese ammo. .32 SNW long (sellior and balliot) 250 to 275 a pop.

.32 acp China .100 and snb 130 a pop.

No one is interested in importing ammo at all.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Salams All...

Happy New Year! 😉
    Happy new year and congrats bro, how much did it set you back ?

165k where ? in karachi ?

Blog Entries
    Thanks.... Varies between 165 - 180 these days... I took at 165...Peshawar
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Blog Entries
    Thanks..165

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Faisal Khan bhai
    Congrats sir.
    Thanks dear.... Thanks many...

I check the site every day and there's silence...

And then all of a sudden post on post.... Lol!

How do you do..?

Regards...

Blog Entries
    @Fraz ....Thanks dear... Yes... Will soon be put to paces...InshaAllah!

Attached... Some gift pics for all well wisher friends above.

Regards.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Wasalams and thanks...

Close-up Picture attached for clarification of model.

This is TP9 Sub Elite..

Regards.

Rookie
    Thanks.... Varies between 165 - 180 these days... I took at 165...Peshawar
    Please share dealer name of peshawar.
    PB = Polished Brass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    Please share dealer name of peshawar.
    That was his last piece.... Another friend tried yesterday, he had none left..

Try Hastnagri shops... Some still have.... Also check Chamkani Arms...

bhaion just got my license Allah Allah kr ky . Now need your expert input on which gun to purchase , 9mm preferably .
    budget up to 150k