Page 1608 of 1612 FirstFirst ... 608110815081558159816061607160816091610 ... LastLast
Results 32,141 to 32,160 of 32232

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i will my self go with my 7.62 rifle and 9mm pistol.but some times forces use shotguns for certain purposes like door breaching.
    Makes sense, my EDC is a pistol but been thinking of throwing a P/A Shotgun, to the car carry tool box list simply due to it's multipurpose role. Yes we all know that it doesn't have that long range but it definitely ticks the "spread" box.
    Last edited by MK47; 29-12-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    I did not write that it is not used۔
    Sir, leave it. not a healthy discussion. there is no point in dragging this any further. lets talk about something else.

Congratulations ....
    Insured By Glock !

Enthusiast
    I think i have been missing on a lot but good to see some old buddies active with the same zeal.

So ive been in the market recently for quite a lot of shopping after getting my hands on a couple of license. Here goes nothing with a little market update and some of my purchases.

Got hands on a couple of licenses (HS quota which was quicker, the DC quota is a little cheaper but takes a little time). After that got my hands on a Saiga 12 17inch barrel, a Girsan 1911 .45 and a Walther PPQ M2. All purchased from Pioneer Arms, Karachi.

Now actively looking for a .223 semi-auto and i got to know Tactical Arms got his Colt authorized dealership and is going to land with a lot of Colt stock including M4's.

Quote Originally Posted by Osam View Post
    I think i have been missing on a lot but good to see some old buddies active with the same zeal.

So ive been in the market recently for quite a lot of shopping after getting my hands on a couple of license. Here goes nothing with a little market update and some of my purchases.

Got hands on a couple of licenses (HS quota which was quicker, the DC quota is a little cheaper but takes a little time). After that got my hands on a Saiga 12 17inch barrel, a Girsan 1911 .45 and a Walther PPQ M2. All purchased from Pioneer Arms, Karachi.

Now actively looking for a .223 semi-auto and i got to know Tactical Arms got his Colt authorized dealership and is going to land with a lot of Colt stock including M4's.
    congratulations.you bought some nice stuff ppq m2 has a lovely trigger.Grsan 1911 are very well made which one did you buy with rails or original 1911 style and what version of saiga 12 you got with magazine well or the common one.

Quote Originally Posted by Osam View Post

Congrats bro, one of my license in DC quota has been stuck for 3 months.
    Regarding Colt keep us updated bro, I'm also looking into .223 preferably something other then Saiga & Norinco .223

Rookie
    Name:  IMG-20201230-WA0121.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  50.0 KB

Colt .223 rifle available at Tactical on 45 days delivery time at price of 700k
    PB = Polished Brass

There is no authorized dealer of any international brand including Colt in Pakistan. A country where 99 percent use local manufacture weapons made from old parts of automobiles. Where rich can pay 10 times more price for imported weapons and there is no proper ranges for public.
    Post pictures of your lovely weapons with price.

Quote Originally Posted by ali87 View Post
    There is no authorized dealer of any international brand including Colt in Pakistan. A country where 99 percent use local manufacture weapons made from old parts of automobiles. Where rich can pay 10 times more price for imported weapons and there is no proper ranges for public.
    Post pictures of your lovely weapons with price.
    What are you talking about ?
    There're many proper ranges, Ranger range, KGSSR and Airman club to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    Name:  IMG-20201230-WA0121.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  50.0 KB

Colt .223 rifle available at Tactical on 45 days delivery time at price of 700k
    Which one m16 or M4 ? they will import fresh for you ?

Rookie
    M4 and yes they are importing on customized orders
    PB = Polished Brass

@ Tactical Arms (DHA) Colt dealership claim.
    A quick look at Colt (USA) website does not show any dealership in Karachi/Pakistan !

Rookie
    someone from lahore / peshawar pls confirm prices of Saiga .223
    PB = Polished Brass

Enthusiast
    Got the 1911 with rails in 2 tone (white and silver. The saiga is with magazines and has the longest barrel size 17 inches

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Which one m16 or M4 ? they will import fresh for you ?
    Not sure with the facts but thats what i was told and yes saw this board also. They are getting the M4's LE6920 model in 2 variants. A full size M4 and the one with a shorter barrel (I guess its called the Commando).

Rookie
    1911 of which brand ?

And saiga 223 is recommended or not ?
    PB = Polished Brass

Blog Entries
    Salams All...

Happy New Year! 😉
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Salams All...

Happy New Year! 😉
    waalikumsalam
    happy new year,congratulations nice one.i want to buy one as well waiting for my demand note.

Blog Entries
    Thanks... Great! Book up 1with little bit advance payment and then let demand come..

This model /size is in hot demand and can run short very fast, as was my market impression yesterday..
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Thanks... Great! Book up 1with little bit advance payment and then let demand come..

This model /size is in hot demand and can run short very fast, as was my market impression yesterday..
    i was about to do that but i was told that a new shipment of caniks is on the way will be clear in 10 to 15 days.whats the current price.