Thread: Hadha Min Fadhle Rabbi

Hadha Min Fadhle Rabbi

Assallam alaikum wa RahmatAllah to All

I purchased my first handgun & Firearm, right before 2020 March lockdown. Then end of 2020 a 2nd firearm, a 223 rifle. And my 3rd just a few days ago, a saiga shotgun. I recall pakguns forums website not working so I missed posting all this. Better late than never I guess.

Bismillahi Rahman ir'Rahim

So due to lockdown paranoia, my first requirement was of a ccw. Not knowing much about prices I purchased a Baikal 442 Makarov 12 rounder.
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 14.30.23 (1).jpg
Views: 181
Size:  98.6 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 14.30.23 (2).jpg
Views: 179
Size:  99.3 KB

Experience with this soviet era design pistol was phenomenal. Maqbool Bhai at airmen couldn't believe it was my first time shooting. Credit goes to fixed barrel of the mak.

I have encountered 0 issues of any kind during the 300 rounds i have fired through this Russian beauty. The double-action trigger pull is a bit heavy and the slide is a little tough to pull, but aside from that, it's the best thing I ever over-paid for.
    '2 of the loudest sounds: A click when you expect a bang, and a bang when you expect a click'

In Aug/Sep 2020, My rifle License came through. After the mak, naturally I wanted russian made. Import was still banned at that time so it wasn't easy to find a NIB Saiga 223. Market was full of used 5.45s. But I wanted 5.56 so again over-paid but Alhamdulillah got the Saiga.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 14.30.22 (5).jpg
Views: 182
Size:  92.6 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 14.30.22 (4).jpg
Views: 178
Size:  55.8 KB

Experience with this Rifle was Flawless.
    0 issues
    Smooth shooting next to no recoil
    Really accurate
    '2 of the loudest sounds: A click when you expect a bang, and a bang when you expect a click'

And for my 3rd firearm, I wanted a shotgun and thanks to the advice and guidelines of our PG community. I purchased the Saiga 12c V30 this week.
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 14.30.23.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  95.4 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 14.30.22 (3).jpg
Views: 178
Size:  75.0 KB

I will post again here after the trip to the range, I never planned to put a scope on a shotgun, but the dustcover rail tempted me. The Muzzle I purchased, after screwing, some threads on the barrel are still exposed. Not sure if should use that muzzle though.

Some features of this shotgun which i love are the dustcover attached with a hinge. It just gives a very solid feel to the firearm. Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 17.44.59 (1).jpg
Views: 175
Size:  49.8 KB

There is a bolt catch feature which was long overdue and I wish my rifle had it too.
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 17.44.59.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  45.2 KB

I have no doubt that this gun will perform just as well as my other 2 firearms. Will post again after the range this weekend.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 14.30.22.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  100.0 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 17.54.17.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  101.2 KB

So far this is my humble collection. The PT92 is on my dad's name because I was too young to apply at that time =P I am the only black sheep in the family who loves weapons. I removed the aluminum rail on the rifle before (It became to heavy) and switched the tac light to the new shotgun. The red bow is a recurve @ 28 lbs and the black is a compound with adjustable 7-70 lbs.

All Praise & Thanks is for Allah who has given all this to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member Extraordinaire
    Zabardast!
    You won't be disappointed...
    Your saiga is from the new production which is nice.
    Could you do me a favour and mail me the user manual if you got it with yours.
    Also I would recommend you to lube lightly the rails of both Saiga where the bolt rides and the rear and back trunion, also as its a rotating bolt very lightly oil where the bolt sits and rotates but keep the firing pin area and everything else dry...
    Keep the gas block always clean and dry.
    Also with your Saiga 12 fire 100 rounds of load that is above 32g
    Then you're set for everything including shaheen..
    It'll be fine with the regular loads too but just so things break in smooth. Shotguns can be picky... And mount the optic after you have fired your 100 rounds.
    Good luck
    And I wouldn't use the after market muzzle device if it does not sit flush with the barrel
    Which optic do you on the Saiga 12
    And how is the magazine insertion on a closed bolt when you have rounds in it?
    Last edited by shahroze; 12-08-2021 at 07:00 PM.

Many Congratulations Ahmed Bro
    Practice makes you good, emptying your wallet does not!

MashaAllah.good collection.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Comrade AMP!

Russian Through and Through, eh?

All magnificent weapons. Like totally.

I fell in love with the mak when I first shot it. It will be my next handgun purchase inshallah. The Vepr 12 was my dream shotgun all my life. And I already have a license dedicated for the Saiga rifle. Last year, I wanted a proper 5.45 Saiga. But all I found were these iffin 5.56 ones.

Sooo I went to Darra, but came back empty handed.

As for the muzzle break. My advice. leave it as it is. The 'virtually no recoil' is partly due to the design of that MB.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Good choice of weapons! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Zabardast!
    You won't be disappointed...
    Your saiga is from the new production which is nice.
    Could you do me a favour and mail me the user manual if you got it with yours.
    Also I would recommend you to lube lightly the rails of both Saiga where the bolt rides and the rear and back trunion, also as its a rotating bolt very lightly oil where the bolt sits and rotates but keep the firing pin area and everything else dry...
    Keep the gas block always clean and dry.
    Also with your Saiga 12 fire 100 rounds of load that is above 32g
    Then you're set for everything including shaheen..
    It'll be fine with the regular loads too but just so things break in smooth. Shotguns can be picky... And mount the optic after you have fired your 100 rounds.
    Good luck
    And I wouldn't use the after market muzzle device if it does not sit flush with the barrel
    Which optic do you on the Saiga 12
    And how is the magazine insertion on a closed bolt when you have rounds in it?
    Thanks so much, sure send me your email or WhatsApp might be easier.

I have 31gr shaheen buck, I'll use those for the break in. The optic is. UTG red dot. Chinese copy. Will update its condition after shooting with it.

The magazine insertion is a bit tough, I need to give it a strong wack from under for it to click properly. Maybe overtime with use it might become smoother. I low key wish it was the regular AK style mag

Russian firearms are the best because they favour function & reliability above all else.

The mak is a real pleasure to shoot indeed.
    Actually I was getting a saiga 545 in used but I wanted 556. With the way the world is becoming, I wanted to have the option to use the enemy's rounds in my rifle 😏

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP11692 View Post
    Thanks so much, sure send me your email or WhatsApp might be easier.

I have 31gr shaheen buck, I'll use those for the break in. The optic is. UTG red dot. Chinese copy. Will update its condition after shooting with it.

The magazine insertion is a bit tough, I need to give it a strong wack from under for it to click properly. Maybe overtime with use it might become smoother. I low key wish it was the regular AK style mag
    My User name then Khurram without space @hotmail.com
    and use load higher than 31g as mentioned earlier for break in

I tried to break in my Mavoric with regular #4 and 8. Didn't work. Next session I will do high brass. I figure combat shotties are meant to be used wiht high power loads.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I tried to break in my Mavoric with regular #4 and 8. Didn't work. Next session I will do high brass. I figure combat shotties are meant to be used wiht high power loads.
    I have sold my Tomahawk w11 (Mag Fed) and gifted Akkar Altay Tactic.... Tube..
    They are kinda ammo sensitive only eating Turkish high Brands.... lookong for HIGH quality shoties... Mosberg, Benalies (for H/D purpose only).

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    They are kinda ammo sensitive only eating Turkish high Brands.... lookong for HIGH quality shoties... Mosberg, Benalies (for H/D purpose only).
    Currently, only Winchester SXP is available. Couldn't find any other good tactical shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    I will run a couple of boxes of SG and high brass. If she works, fine, if not. I will save up and get a Saiga.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    My User name then Khurram without space @hotmail.com
    and use load higher than 31g as mentioned earlier for break in
    I Hve sent the email now. I couldn't at first because the image sizes were too big using phone.

Also I purchased 100 rounds of SG super 6 34g 😁

Member Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP11692 View Post
    I Hve sent the email now. I couldn't at first because the image sizes were too big using phone.

Also I purchased 100 rounds of SG super 6 34g ��
    not received