Page 1529 of 1545 FirstFirst ... 5291029142914791519152715281529153015311539 ... LastLast
Results 30,561 to 30,580 of 30898

Thread: What have you bought today?

@ MZW
    any caliber which civillians could not obtain in U.S ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    @ MZW
    any caliber which civillians could not obtain in U.S ?
    There are no calibers we can't obtain if they are available. Anything above .50 that is not a recognized sporting cartridge (.600 nitro would be a sporting cartridge. 20mm cannon would not be) is a "Destructive Device" and requires a $200 tax stamp for the weapon, and if the ammo is explosive, $200 rounds each. But solid, tracer, incendiary or armor piercing are not restricted.

California and a couple of other states have banned .50 BMG specifically. But there are no federal restrictions on caliber other than above.

It's very hard to find some, though. I just found a source for .43 Mauser, 6.5mm Dutch, the 7.5mm Swedish, and Brazilian .320 Garrucha.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books//HOW TO SURVIVE THE END OF THE WORLD, National Geographic Channel, 2014 (consultant)

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    That is a hauntingly beautiful countryside indeed.

Trust me MZW, you are a lucky man indeed.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Really lucky guys
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

In good weather it looks like this from the back corner.

That's a cornfield across the road. There is always a cornfield in the picture in Indiana. Unless there is a soybean field.

The brown building is an old barn.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books//HOW TO SURVIVE THE END OF THE WORLD, National Geographic Channel, 2014 (consultant)

Judging by the low roof of the barn, I gather that it has a sizable basement
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Judging by the low roof of the barn, I gather that it has a sizable basement
    It's dug 4' into the hill. There's a ditch behind it you can't see from here.

TOMAHAWK W11 Shotgun

I have bought One TOMAHAWK W11 (Shotgun) From Hashtnagri, G. T Road Peshawar on Rs. 22,000/- with Sterling Slugs (Normal Rs.110/- & Super Slug Rs. 120/- a piece). Cost of ZUBER 25 shells box is Rs. 1300/- (34 Gram no. 4).
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    I have bought One TOMAHAWK W11 (Shotgun) From Hashtnagri, G. T Road Peshawar on Rs. 22,000/- with Sterling Slugs (Normal Rs.110/- & Super Slug Rs. 120/- a piece). Cost of ZUBER 25 shells box is Rs. 1300/- (34 Gram no. 4).
    Congratulations Bro. How mags with it only one or two?.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Congratulations Bro. How mags with it only one or two?.
    It came with 2 mags. One 10 rounder which accommodates 11, and one 5 rounder, in which actually 6 shot shells can fit easily.

Sweet. I saw something like this in Karachi. it was used asking price was 95k

It came with 2 mags. One 10 rounder which accommodates 11, and one 5 rounder, in which actually 6 shot shells can fit easily.
    Thats great.

With 10 or eleven rounds mags is not it exceeds the our genius policy makers limitation of npb ?

Because each shotgun throw 1st 9 rounds of flowers then it comes something dangerous...
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Please update about pump actions? Availability and price in Peshawar
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Please update about pump actions? Availability and price in Peshawar
    With the same price range (21k to 26k), they are abundantly available in Peshawar Market.

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    With 10 or eleven rounds mags is not it exceeds the our genius policy makers limitation of npb ?

Because each shotgun throw 1st 9 rounds of flowers then it comes something dangerous...
    I am not sure about this legal flaw.... but the fact is this shotguns remains all the time at home,... I usually carry my 9mm for S.D.

With the same price range (21k to 26k), they are abundantly available in Peshawar Market.
    Bro could you please give details about the models available?
    Have to type cautiously at every step you might disappear like that 20k kral guy
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Sweet. I saw something like this in Karachi. it was used asking price was 95k
    I have tested it on last Sunday for some ord. as well as sp. ammo. Shaheen (SG/LG) were fired but empty shells were totally jamming. There was no hiccup on the Cyprus Olympia Buck shots. Zuber (SG/LG) were also good and Zuber no. 4 (34g) 10 shots kicked the gun a lot. New SUPER Slug also went well but at the end one of the trigger group pin fall out of the gun.

& at the end it start showing its caliber
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Nice. We can't have shotties that short without federal paperwork, though the state doesn't care.