Page 1571 of 1584 FirstFirst ... 5711071147115211561156915701571157215731581 ... LastLast
Results 31,401 to 31,420 of 31677

Thread: What have you bought today?

At what rate? and your city! Thanks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Bought 100 pof green primer 9mm rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    At what rate? and your city! Thanks!!!!
    Bought from pof outlet in Wah at 58 rupees a round.

Bought from pof outlet in Wah at 58 rupees a round.
    Are these 2017 edition?

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Are these 2017 edition?
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Are these 2017 edition?
    They are 2018.

Thnx. The last time I enquired or took interest in POF 9mm ammo was almost a year and a half ago, that too I wasnt personally present to inspect but was whatsapped pics of the 2017 edition with green primers as well n had a good reputation but I didn't buy any as I was always more of a Chinese Red Box 311 lover and had a decent quantity, AND purchased most of it around Rs,35 average a pop. Now half of that ammo is gone and rest of the half I've got left I'm rather being careful with it and keeping it safe since they are retailing well over a 100 a pop, so am thinking of switching (I dunno if the word downgrading would be appropriate or not? Perhaps not) to something a bit cheaper but reliable and the only thing I can think of is POF at the moment, as 58 is a very good price under current situation but I dunno whats the crack with the batches. Waiting for your feedback FA226 would be great please. My main carry mags will prob still have Chinese Redbox but these could be additional

Thnx. The last time I enquired or took interest in POF 9mm ammo was almost a year and a half ago, that too I wasnt personally present to inspect but was whatsapped pics of the 2017 edition with green primers as well n had a good reputation but I didn't buy any as I was always more of a Chinese Red Box 311 lover and had a decent quantity, AND purchased most of it around Rs,35 average a pop. Now half of that ammo is gone and rest of the half I've got left I'm rather being careful with it and keeping it safe since they are retailing well over a 100 a pop, so am thinking of switching (I dunno if the word downgrading would be appropriate or not? Perhaps not) to something a bit cheaper but reliable and the only thing I can think of is POF at the moment, as 58 is a very good price under current situation but I dunno whats the crack with the batches. Waiting for your feedback FA226 would be great please. My main carry mags will prob still have Chinese Redbox but these could be additional
    I have been using chinese red box all my life but now they have become expensive not worth the price.
    I used these rounds last year they are reliable and accurate, 124grain hot loads.good to carry for SD.

They are 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    I have been using chinese red box all my life but now they have become expensive not worth the price.
    I used these rounds last year they are reliable and accurate, 124grain hot loads.good to carry for SD.
    Thats kool. Btw I've stil got my old paper license with 25 rds ammo limit on it and I'd intend to get more than 25 so dunno if that's gonna be an issue or not. I will be upgrading it to a card license with increased ammo limit but I am currently away and doing that will take time. Alternatively I could try this shop, a middle aged gentleman who had shop in main Wah Bazar on the upper floor, a very simple shop but I used to buy original Shaheen Cartridges they were genuine shaheen quality with only Rs, 30-40/ box comparing to POF outlet but avoid all comlicated hassle of going to bank etc for payment it was worth goin to him, will check if he does 9mm rounds too.

Thats kool. Btw I've stil got my old paper license with 25 rds ammo limit on it and I'd intend to get more than 25 so dunno if that's gonna be an issue or not. I will be upgrading it to a card license with increased ammo limit but I am currently away and doing that will take time. Alternatively I could try this shop, a middle aged gentleman who had shop in main Wah Bazar on the upper floor, a very simple shop but I used to buy original Shaheen Cartridges they were genuine shaheen quality with only Rs, 30-40/ box comparing to POF outlet but avoid all comlicated hassle of going to bank etc for payment it was worth goin to him, will check if he does 9mm rounds too.
    Yes you can try their authorised dealers i think they have on GT road taxila as well,if you google WIL authorised dealers you can get a full list of all pakistan authorised dealers.

If we talk about Khi, the problem is that they don't deal with you if you have a Balochistan License
    Yes you can try their authorised dealers i think they have on GT road taxila as well,if you google WIL authorised dealers you can get a full list of all pakistan authorised dealers.

If we talk about Khi, the problem is that they don't deal with you if you have a Balochistan License
    If it is a genuinely issued all Pak license issued even from Balochistan then they should deal with you fairly and with the same respect like every one else otherwise one could challenge it there n then. If it is Balochistan only then it could be a grey area and it's simply dealer's call meaning depends on whatever they decide. But one not selling you just a box of ammo even on a provincial license is a bit harsh in my opinion.

when you growup a bit more. they will stop asking for licence. they just go on customers looks. licence is just a piece of paper.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

bought this rossi. 32 excellent condition paid 20k tried. 32acp rounds in it cycled perfectly
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

some recently purchased locally made 223.
    paid 55 for each. quality is satisfactory.... works well with metal magazines
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Nice inventory brother
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    bought this rossi. 32 excellent condition paid 20k tried. 32acp rounds in it cycled perfectly
    Why aren't such good used wheel guns, common in the rwp/isb market ?
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Why aren't such good used wheel guns, common in the rwp/isb market ?
    You are better off without it
    Trust me
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Blog Entries
    Bought 100 pof green primer 9mm rounds.
    FA226..... Any particular reason, why only 100,considering the travel hassles involved?

Did you only need a hundred, or they either werent available, or the guy didn't want to sell more?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Sajjad Ali: Nice revolver. Can you get .32 Long for it?

I've had good luck with Rossis.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

And nice .223 as well. How hard are magazines to get?
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books