Page 1602 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 6021102150215521592160016011602
Results 32,021 to 32,033 of 32033

Thread: What have you bought today?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chharoon View Post
    Dear Members,

One of the dealor has offered me a russian made 1991 makarov with two mags of eight rounds capacity in Rs. 45000/=. I already have a 9mm Pistol of Royal Arms commpany peshawer.

Please advise should i go for the exchange of the Pistol... and asking price is fair... ?

regards
    RAC pistol is not a real gun. Just a paper weight designed to look like one. Mine broke. A freind bought one. It broke. He got it repaired. It broke again and lightly injured the shooter while firing.

Virus bought a .223 in ak shape from rac. It broke. He got it repaired. It broke again. And on the rare occasions it shoots. The round never goes near the target.

Gunboy bought an AR 15 rifle from RAC. It exploded. He was lucky he was not injured. I recently went to peshawar and got my money back from them.

The Soviet Mak is a real weapon. Me and Skywatcher and Deathrow have checked it very very thoroughly. In karachi a nib Mak (Baikal 442) is 165k.

Two mags and a real gun instead of the junk that RAC peddles is a very very good deal. About as good a deal as it can get.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    RAC pistol is not a real gun. Just a paper weight designed to look like one. Mine broke. A freind bought one. It broke. He got it repaired. It broke again and lightly injured the shooter while firing.

Virus bought a .223 in ak shape from rac. It broke. He got it repaired. It broke again. And on the rare occasions it shoots. The round never goes near the target.

Gunboy bought an AR 15 rifle from RAC. It exploded. He was lucky he was not injured. I recently went to peshawar and got my money back from them.

The Soviet Mak is a real weapon. Me and Skywatcher and Deathrow have checked it very very thoroughly. In karachi a nib Mak (Baikal 442) is 165k.

Two mags and a real gun instead of the junk that RAC peddles is a very very good deal. About as good a deal as it can get.

Thnaks for reply, it clear my mind.

Can you please give me any idea about the price of its bullet now a days

regards

Blog Entries
    Some range fun "hardware" ��:

Name:  IMG20201124034349.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  53.3 KB
    Last edited by AK47; 24-11-2020 at 07:15 PM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post

nice one,have you check the new zig 14 zaginas browning hi power copy.

Blog Entries
    No. I heard it was there. But I was set for this one..

PX9 was also around at around 158.....but my mind was made up for this Sports model...
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Nice handgun, which model is this and price?

Quote Originally Posted by chharoon View Post
    Thnaks for reply, it clear my mind.

Can you please give me any idea about the price of its bullet now a days

regards
    In Peshawar I was told a Chinese round goes for 25 a pop. Here in my native Karachi, around 110 a pop.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

On the large screen, it looks much much better AK 47 bhai.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    In Peshawar I was told a Chinese round goes for 25 a pop. Here in my native Karachi, around 110 a pop.
    yes its very cheap i once bought a box at this price myself because price was so tempting although i didn't have a makrov.

have any one bought the new tauras G3c or any experience with it because i was thinking of buying one but have bad experience with tauras polymer frames in past even matel frames pt92 won't lock the slide back on last round fired sometimes.

Blog Entries
    Thanks... Zigana Sports model.... Prices vary. I got at 140..

Thanks... Zigana Sports model.... Prices vary. I got at 140..
    How's the concealibility of the handgun?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    How's the concealibility of the handgun?
    This is a large large handgun bhai... As mentioned in original post.... This is range hardware