Page 1545 of 1547 FirstFirst ... 545104514451495153515431544154515461547 LastLast
Results 30,881 to 30,900 of 30932

Thread: What have you bought today?

So I found a wonderful deal on Midway USA website. Compact Nikon 8x Binos for under $20 shipped (Normally retails for $70-80) . Bought two right there or so I thought. I just received an email from Midway about order cancellation due to shipping address being a freight forwarding address. So I wanted to order again and ship to one of my relatives address in USA but deal had expired. I even have to wait 1-2 months for the money to be returned to my account.

Man are we having a bad time here in Pakistan with the import ban and all. I hope the coming hunting season is different. Sorry for the rant like post.

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    So I found a wonderful deal on Midway USA website. Compact Nikon 8x Binos for under $20 shipped (Normally retails for $70-80) . Bought two right there or so I thought. I just received an email from Midway about order cancellation due to shipping address being a freight forwarding address. So I wanted to order again and ship to one of my relatives address in USA but deal had expired. I even have to wait 1-2 months for the money to be returned to my account.

Man are we having a bad time here in Pakistan with the import ban and all. I hope the coming hunting season is different. Sorry for the rant like post.
    It is really frustrating and upsetting bro to see the current state of the gun market I.e import ban and ridiculously high prices.
    Last edited by MK47; 13-11-2017 at 01:10 AM.

In fairness, for a US company to ship any kind of gun parts outside the US requires a considerable amount of expense and paperwork, falling under regulation by several different agencies. There are various fees, plus tedious paperwork even on small orders.

The reasons are political, of course, and I'm sure of little interest to anyone outside the USA. I assure you that our politicians are just as venal, corrupt, and stupid as anyone's, and they will to to any lengths to prove it...

Yeah, the ITAR regs on export are ridiculous. I can mail wood screws to you, for example. If I say those wood screws are "stock screws for an AK47," they become prohibited export items. Even though they're the same screws.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books//HOW TO SURVIVE THE END OF THE WORLD, National Geographic Channel, 2014 (consultant)

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Bought below items

100 Rounds .357 Armscore @120/pop
    500 Rounds 9mm POF @60/pop
    &
    Sarsilmaz B6 @54000

bought 100 rounds of Zol @ 20/pop from the factory itself... karkhana indeed was funny looking .... am waiting for my new pistol, once its received I will be testing the ammo

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    Bought below items

&
    Sarsilmaz B6 @54000
    Dear Ajmal Sb
    Can you please share from where you got POF 9mm?

Bought below items

&
    Sarsilmaz B6 @54000
    Congrats Ajmil bro. The POF 9mm rounds, are they 2017 edition? Please share the dealers name. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    bought 100 rounds of Zol @ 20/pop from the factory itself... karkhana indeed was funny looking .... am waiting for my new pistol, once its received I will be testing the ammo
    Dear, are these rounds 9mm or .30? Secondly could you also check them with a magnet if they stick or not?
    Cheers
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    MK47 bro these are old rounds not new BTW POF outlets would be soon full of new ammo just wait for a week or so

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    That would be Zol or thier older ZOLOLOLOLO offerings?

The ones we have here in khi are Zololo but hollow points and they do not stick to magnets at all and are available on in 9x19mm

We are trying our level best to get our hands on .222 rounds but so far no one is willing to bring em here.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I had ordered Rustoleum Automotive - Camouflage - OLIVE+KHAKI (colors) for fun last week and tried a DIY project on my Chinese Air gun which resulted this way.

http://www.pakguns.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1511345853
    http://www.pakguns.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1511345853
    http://www.pakguns.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1511345953
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Very nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    That would be Zol or thier older ZOLOLOLOLO offerings?

The ones we have here in khi are Zololo but hollow points and they do not stick to magnets at all and are available on in 9x19mm

We are trying our level best to get our hands on .222 rounds but so far no one is willing to bring em here.
    ED, there are two variants being offered by the manufacturer .....

Zololo 9mm - lower quality cheap ammo, bad smoke & all kind of shit in it it is priced at 20/pop

Zol 9mm - slightly better version, good finish, less shit ...only fired few rounds....

there were 9mm hollow points at 28/pop & 9mm hydra shock at 65/pop ...only difference being - hydra shock had a little wider cavity on the projectile than the hollow points......i would have bought the .222 rounds if i had the licenses......

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Dear, are these rounds 9mm or .30? Secondly could you also check them with a magnet if they stick or not?
    Cheers
    9mm i bought .... and Zol doesnt stick with the magnet.....as you can see in pics, I placed ammo next to POF ammo, both does stick....then i placed the ammo next to a local ammo & that sticks with the magnet......

MK47 bro these are old rounds not new BTW POF outlets would be soon full of new ammo just wait for a week or so
    Thanks bro.
    Last edited by MK47; 23-11-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The 9mm Hollow points here in Karachi also do not stick. I assume that the ones you ar using are not the low quality zololololo ones. Meanwhile I have gathered that there are also two types of ammo available with regard to the .222 calibre. 50 and 64 a pop respectively. I am eagerly awaiting the same since a consignment of 500 rounds is expected to come to Karachi soon. If it does make its way here, we will open em up and run some tests including chrony tests to check their consistency.

P.S Btw, you did you get a chance to take pictures of their factory?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The 9mm Hollow points here in Karachi also do not stick. I assume that the ones you ar using are not the low quality zololololo ones. Meanwhile I have gathered that there are also two types of ammo available with regard to the .222 calibre. 50 and 64 a pop respectively. I am eagerly awaiting the same since a consignment of 500 rounds is expected to come to Karachi soon. If it does make its way here, we will open em up and run some tests including chrony tests to check their consistency.

P.S Btw, you did you get a chance to take pictures of their factory?
    I could not....but....one could imagine it to be same as other arms workshop as found in dak or peshawar.....no sophisticated machines

nice camo job, Khalil.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books//HOW TO SURVIVE THE END OF THE WORLD, National Geographic Channel, 2014 (consultant)

What is the significance of the material being ferromagnetic in a bullet?