Page 1597 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 597109714971547158715951596159715981599 ... LastLast
Results 31,921 to 31,940 of 32047

Thread: What have you bought today?

  1. #31921
    PakGuns Elite! AK47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ALL PAKISTAN
    Posts
    6,876
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Afzaal bhai.... Alhumdulillah...Companion also ok and grown up, Mashallah.

    Hope you're well too..!

    Well... Yes. Things have changed... I'll be popping in here, now and then, Inshallah!

    Stay blessed...
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

    "Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  2. #31922
    PakGuns Elite! AK47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ALL PAKISTAN
    Posts
    6,876
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Walaikum salaam cool stuff
    Thanks dear... Had been with me since more than a year... Was waiting for a sights pusher to do the job...
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

    "Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  3. #31923
    PakGuns Elite! AK47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ALL PAKISTAN
    Posts
    6,876
    Blog Entries
    2
    Also got these for the bigger bro, Shadow SP-01 :Name:  IMG20201019005000.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  33.8 KBName:  IMG20201019005015.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  43.9 KB
    Last edited by AK47; 23-10-2020 at 06:12 PM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

    "Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  4. #31924
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Also got these for the bigger bro, Shadow SP-01 :Name:  IMG20201019005000.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  33.8 KBName:  IMG20201019005015.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  43.9 KB
    MashaAllah beautiful.

  5. #31925
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Also got these for the bigger bro, Shadow SP-01 :Name:  IMG20201019005000.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  33.8 KBName:  IMG20201019005015.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  43.9 KB
    Fabulous good aesthetic.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

  6. #31926
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Salams All.... Long time, no see...!

    Not much happening these days... So... A little souvenir below from my side...

    Truglo TFX PRO happily installed on a P0-1!

    Attachment 38635Attachment 38634

    Regards....
    nicely done bro. did you change them by yourself or by gun Smith, i got frot sights changed on 75b have put a red fiber optic but didn't change the rear sights.

  7. #31927
    PakGuns Elite! AK47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ALL PAKISTAN
    Posts
    6,876
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Fabulous good aesthetic.
    Thanks bro!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

    "Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  8. #31928
    PakGuns Elite! AK47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ALL PAKISTAN
    Posts
    6,876
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    nicely done bro. did you change them by yourself or by gun Smith, i got frot sights changed on 75b have put a red fiber optic but didn't change the rear sights.
    Name:  IMG20201018170410.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  25.8 KB
    Thanks!

    Waited a full year for this to arrive....a sights pusher... RotorCraft imported...

    Didn't want scratches with hammerwork��

    Got on and off in 15 min..!

    Front fibre optics alone and not made to match the rear one will give either low or high POI..

    I tried one such belonging to a beknown and started doubting my eyesight over the low POI..... Change out your rear one if you have..

    Regards.
    Last edited by AK47; 24-10-2020 at 12:49 AM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

    "Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  9. #31929
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Name:  IMG20201018170410.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  25.8 KB
    Thanks!

    Waited a full year for this to arrive....a sights pusher... RotorCraft imported...

    Didn't want scratches with hammerwork��

    Got on and off in 15 min..!

    Front fibre optics alone and not made to match the rear one will give either low or high POI..

    I tried one such belonging to a beknown and started doubting my eyesight over the low POI..... Change out your rear one if you have..

    Regards.
    bro it works fine with rear one i have tested it on target actually it is cz fiber option sight not after markt one i have cz defender rear sight similar to cz shadow sight didn't change it because was afraid the local goldsmith will not be able do alignment of sight.

  10. #31930
    PakGuns Elite! AK47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ALL PAKISTAN
    Posts
    6,876
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    bro it works fine with rear one i have tested it on target actually it is cz fiber option sight not after markt one i have cz defender rear sight similar to cz shadow sight didn't change it because was afraid the local goldsmith will not be able do alignment of sight.
    That's fine then...

    As for alignment, minimal difference will /can appear... Again sight pusher is needed at the range to adjust, if need be...
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

    "Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  11. #31931
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    That's fine then...

    As for alignment, minimal difference will /can appear... Again sight pusher is needed at the range to adjust, if need be...
    Actually i want to change rear sights on my fs92 looking for some decent sights i like Wilson combat sights but couldn't find them here in Pakistan.
    Last edited by FA226; 24-10-2020 at 09:10 PM.

  12. #31932
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Actually i want to change rear sights on my fs92 looking for some decent sights i like Wilson combat sights but couldn't find them here in Pakistan.
    have em imported good sir

  13. #31933
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    have em imported good sir
    bro no one is delivering it online to pakistan ,will find a way to imported it inshaAllah.

  14. #31934
    @fa226
    https://www.shoppingbag.pk/index.php...tId=B074QYZ346
    Order it from here. Have ordered alot of stuff from them. Expensive but what else can we do

  15. #31935
    Enthusiast AsifKhan762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    @fa226
    https://www.shoppingbag.pk/index.php...tId=B074QYZ346
    Order it from here. Have ordered alot of stuff from them. Expensive but what else can we do
    13K for a sight isn't it a little too much?
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

  16. #31936
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    @fa226
    https://www.shoppingbag.pk/index.php...tId=B074QYZ346
    Order it from here. Have ordered alot of stuff from them. Expensive but what else can we do
    bro thanks for the link.what about custom is it included in the price.
    Last edited by FA226; 25-10-2020 at 08:05 PM.

  17. #31937
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    13K for a sight isn't it a little too much?
    bro its price in US is 50usd and plus 9 usd delivery charge in US it will be almost 9000 pak rupees even you buy it in usa.
    Last edited by FA226; 25-10-2020 at 08:06 PM.

  18. #31938
    @fa226
    I have ordered alot of things. The amount shown is charged. Nothing more. Place an order. Tomorrow they will call u confirm. U can ask em. Secondly if order is above 6k they ask nominal amount to be deposited in thier account. I a regular so they pretty much dont ask me to deposit anymore.

  19. #31939
    Last thing i order was a galco. Around 12k.they didn't take any deposit from me

  20. #31940
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    @fa226
    I have ordered alot of things. The amount shown is charged. Nothing more. Place an order. Tomorrow they will call u confirm. U can ask em. Secondly if order is above 6k they ask nominal amount to be deposited in thier account. I a regular so they pretty much dont ask me to deposit anymore.
    Thank you bro will give them a try.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •