Page 1591 of 1598 FirstFirst ... 591109114911541158115891590159115921593 ... LastLast
Results 31,801 to 31,820 of 31944

Thread: What have you bought today?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    To all the members, please update if anyone knows the current Lucky star area price of CZ75 P07 duty NIB, I'm looking to spend not a single penny more then 270-300K, DAAD quoted me 350K. I have to get this P07 itch over with its been long I've been waiting.
    Respected members, any update on this ? help a brother out

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    What a worst days we are having
    There was time when original wil ammo considered as junk when chinese rounds were available at 30/pop and s&b at 50
    True bro good old days when chinese red box was 2k and S&B was 3K

Enthusiast
    Bought 2 bottles of Brunox cleaner.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MashAllah. Bohat bohat Mubarak Ho.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Enthusiast
    Shukria...

Shukria...
    pyaray bhai, where is DAAD? can you send me the location? mail.asad.ali@gmail.com
    i wanna get me license made and git my mittens on those POF rds (the golden looking ones)

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    To all the members, please update if anyone knows the current Lucky star area price of CZ75 P07 duty NIB, I'm looking to spend not a single penny more then 270-300K, DAAD quoted me 350K. I have to get this P07 itch over with its been long I've been waiting.

I once saw a Duty with a broken trigger at Usman at Guns for GFD at LS. Another time I saw a Duty's mag when the round did not pop up as it should causing a Failure to fire.

Never did like the duty, unlike its CZ 75 counterparts. Also, I have seen the new CNC made copies of the duty, complete with box.

However, yet to see a CZ 75 clone here barring th Norinco NP 85 that I saw in Darra last week.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I agree with you bro.nowaday there are fakes made by that Zol company,even i was not able to find any difference between real and fake.
    I have few boxes of pof import ones bought directly from WIL 3 years ago, after i saw the fake ones some times i suspect the authenticity of those bought from WIL.

Err No.. Major Akhunzada does not make POF copies. He is smart that way. We visited him last week at his factory. Saw the primers, the projectiles and the propellant.

I could not meet the major since he was not there so talked to him on the phone. Meanwhile Virus visited him again while i was unsuccessfully trying to find a functional M1 Garand in Darra. He showed him his production facility and made him some fresh rounds on the spot.

Currently, he does Turkeie branded ammo only in 9mm and .30. Factory price is 55 a pop and market price in Karachi is 150 a pop.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    pyaray bhai, where is DAAD? can you send me the location? mail.asad.ali@gmail.com
    i wanna get me license made and git my mittens on those POF rds (the golden looking ones)
    Why, would you want to do that? I wont touch those +P rounds unless I have a PB MP5 since they have been made (or imported) specifically for those.

Last I saw em mess up fellow member Eddie's CF mini.

I won't even trust em in my NP 42 full size.

Oooh niiice.. Very.. I use the same.. The full sized bottles seem to be in short supply.

Bought a Taurus PT92AF with 100 POF rounds
    It is a good gun. THis platform was my first 9mm handgun. It should be able to handle the extra power of these +P rounds.

Happy to contribute, brother I bought this pistol from DAAD (Adnan bhai), he's a very easy person to deal with, its almost unused very very clean, paid 200K for it and also sold my CF98.
    200k is a good price for a decent original PT 92.

I did the reverse and swapped the PT 92 for the NP 42 (CF 98). Reason being that it is very nice to own but very very difficult to conceal carry this weapon. I had it for around a year and after swapping it for the NP 42, I have been a happy camper past 5 years.

Bought a Mavoric tactical shotgun from Hast Nagri Peshawar, 100 rounds of .303 ammo and 50 armscor .22lr rounds from Darra Adam Khel.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Bought a Mavoric tactical shotgun from Hast Nagri Peshawar, 100 rounds of .303 ammo and 50 armscor .22lr rounds from Darra Adam Khel.
    Are You still in Peshawar ? I am in Pindi for the time being

It is a good gun. THis platform was my first 9mm handgun. It should be able to handle the extra power of these +P rounds.
    So it should be able to fire +p rounds because it was your first handgun or because it is a good gun.
    Because in my limited knowledge Taurus does not recommend +p rounds and it has a light alloy frame.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Enthusiast
    200k is a good price for a decent original PT 92.

I did the reverse and swapped the PT 92 for the NP 42 (CF 98). Reason being that it is very nice to own but very very difficult to conceal carry this weapon. I had it for around a year and after swapping it for the NP 42, I have been a happy camper past 5 years.
    Thanks, I'm with you its a nice weapon to own and amazing at the range but bulky, how was your experience ?
    I bought this with in mind to get a second pistol for conceal carry. I'm happy with my purchase but regret selling the CF, tried to get it back but a gentleman already bough it.
    Any suggestions for conceal carry in a budget ? saw one Taurus PT111 millennium Gen 1 used for 200K but seems over priced.

Why, would you want to do that? I wont touch those +P rounds unless I have a PB MP5 since they have been made (or imported) specifically for those.

Last I saw em mess up fellow member Eddie's CF mini.

I won't even trust em in my NP 42 full size.
    ED Bhai where is DAAD exactly? all i could find on zamzama were guns n accessories and mohammad ali n sons i think

Enthusiast
    Congrats, hows the experience ?
    And how much did it set you back ?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    ED Bhai where is DAAD exactly? all i could find on zamzama were guns n accessories and mohammad ali n sons i think
    It is a lane before the dominos and the parking area

Enthusiast
    Sure ?
    I wouldn't like it to blow up on me this sunday.