Page 1590 of 1598 FirstFirst ... 590109014901540158015881589159015911592 ... LastLast
Results 31,781 to 31,800 of 31945

Thread: What have you bought today?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    well ... i've dealt with him twice and he was very honest and nice ...
    Once upon a time, me and a fellow member who is a senior bureaucrat went to Adeel bhai. Now the man had aquired a fresh computerised license as well as .223 permit a day before and was eager to make a purchase. So, I took him to Adeel bhai since the family is one of the largest importers of big bore Chinese semi auto rifles in Karachi.

When we asked him for a CQA he gave us a blank look and asked "Bhai yay CQA kia hoti hai"
    (Brother, what is a CQA?) I than took the man to G n A in Defence and he got what he wanted. But I was embarrassed.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Once upon a time, me and a fellow member who is a senior bureaucrat went to Adeel bhai. Now the man had aquired a fresh computerised license as well as .223 permit a day before and was eager to make a purchase. So, I took him to Adeel bhai since the family is one of the largest importers of big bore Chinese semi auto rifles in Karachi.

When we asked him for a CQA he gave us a blank look and asked "Bhai yay CQA kia hoti hai"
    (Brother, what is a CQA?) I than took the man to G n A in Defence and he got what he wanted. But I was embarrassed.

in my experience (limited) with him, he didn't know about dry firing or snap caps and their use ... i thought he was playing dumb but he really didn't know ... but as i said ED Bhai "honest and nice"

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    in my experience (limited) with him, he didn't know about dry firing or snap caps and their use ... i thought he was playing dumb but he really didn't know ... but as i said ED Bhai "honest and nice"
    Adeel bhai at pioneer, Shafi Bhai at Saddar armoury, Rafay Bhai at Huffaz, Mannan bhai at Star. They are all relatives and their shops used to be connected via intercom till at least 2015. The original pioneer at Zainab market is run by their venerable patriarch and the head of the family.

Me and deathrow went to Adeel bhai on the 1st of jan this year. He saw Deathrow's computerised licensed and piped up its not renewed, Aray bhai.. Its the iffin first!.. Its a bank holiday for heaven's sake!

And his prices are a bit on the higher side.
    Now i just go to his brothers or brother in law in the same market.

They are also learnt gentlemen, but at least they don't pretend they don't know what a gun is!!

And btw, he knows more about dry firing and snap caps than all of us combined. His brother's shop right across the road has as many as you want.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Bought a Taurus PT92AF with 100 POF rounds
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Thanks to you brother and ED brother
    Who kept this forum alive.
    Btw share price n dealers info.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Thanks to you brother and ED brother
    Who kept this forum alive.
    Btw share price n dealers info.
    Happy to contribute, brother I bought this pistol from DAAD (Adnan bhai), he's a very easy person to deal with, its almost unused very very clean, paid 200K for it and also sold my CF98.

Enthusiast
    Although I'm happy with my purchase but I'm kind of missing the CF, should I get it back hmm.

brother , can you show this ammo please. like projectile, casing and headstamp
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Congrats 9mm. So you finally received your license from DAAD within the given time frame, if I am not wrong? Gives me some hope that I am not in for a long wait.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Don't use those rounds in your pt92.
    Use the regular 115grain
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Don't use those rounds in your pt92.
    Use the regular 115grain
    Why ? because of the 124? couldn't find any 115

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Congrats 9mm. So you finally received your license from DAAD within the given time frame, if I am not wrong? Gives me some hope that I am not in for a long wait.
    Thank you brother, no this one I bought on my old license, for the new ones going for the photo tomorrow.
    Are you also getting made through him?

Oh alright. Yes I am. Submitted my documents exactly two weeks ago.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    brother , can you show this ammo please. like projectile, casing and headstamp
    Here, tried to take the best I could.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Oh alright. Yes I am. Submitted my documents exactly two weeks ago.
    It took mine 3 weeks for the photo.

Enthusiast
    To all the members, please update if anyone knows the current Lucky star area price of CZ75 P07 duty NIB, I'm looking to spend not a single penny more then 270-300K, DAAD quoted me 350K. I have to get this P07 itch over with its been long I've been waiting.

bro , please double check ammo's authenticity
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

I agree with you bro.nowaday there are fakes made by that Zol company,even i was not able to find any difference between real and fake.
    I have few boxes of pof import ones bought directly from WIL 3 years ago, after i saw the fake ones some times i suspect the authenticity of those bought from WIL.

What a worst days we are having
    There was time when original wil ammo considered as junk when chinese rounds were available at 30/pop and s&b at 50
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Enthusiast
    |Well I have checked with the magnet, looks good.
    Any other way to check ? these should be fine waisai but milawhat is everywhere.