Page 1601 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 60111011501155115911599160016011602 LastLast
Results 32,001 to 32,020 of 32033

Thread: What have you bought today?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    As for the range session. Me and AK 86, MIG and a few others did so this saturday. They wanted to shoot their new handguns and I wanted to put my shotguns through their paces. Plus I had developed a craving for shooting my . 303 Mark IV* Le Enfield.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I am good 9mm. I am afraid I wont consider 120 a reasonable rate since I buy directly from the outlet at Lucky star for 83 a pop. This is the actual retail price of the ammo as per POF. The dealers are offered the same at a lesser price as per wholesale rates.

They not only get to make a profit between wholesale and retail rates, but charge another 40 to 60 bucks premium per round.
    Whenever fresh stock comes to the outlet, they try their level best to purchase it all so that they can hoard and black market it. However, the incharge at the POF outlet refuses to give anyone over and above their ammo limit. He is a nice chap this way.
    Good to hear from you brother, reasonable in comparison with other dealer, of course not if you compare it with the POF outlet, every-time I have reached out to them they have been completely dry. When did you purchase from them last ? do they have in stock now and how much do they easily give you ? each of my license has a limit of 200.

Enthusiast
    As for the range session. Me and AK 86, MIG and a few others did so this saturday. They wanted to shoot their new handguns and I wanted to put my shotguns through their paces. Plus I had developed a craving for shooting my . 303 Mark IV* Le Enfield.
    Might hit the Airman's range this sunday as planning on staying the night in their chalets
    Last edited by 9mm; 17-11-2020 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Good to hear from you brother, reasonable in comparison with other dealer, of course not if you compare it with the POF outlet, every-time I have reached out to them they have been completely dry. When did you purchase from them last ? do they have in stock now and how much do they easily give you ? each of my license has a limit of 200.
    Around a fortnight back or so. Ali Mansoor said that they will be getting deliveries at least once a month. So the lean periods should not last long. I always buy as per my ammo limit. Mr. Mansoor sticks to em.

But then I have realised that I hit the peak of my learning curve at around 15-20 precision rounds per session. (5 sets of 3 strings each max)

Another 10 -12 or so for practical shooting (2 round strings except mozambique drill). After that, i shift to long guns. This way I have saved up a lot of ammo over the years.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Around a fortnight back or so. Ali Mansoor said that they will be getting deliveries at least once a month. So the lean periods should not last long. I always buy as per my ammo limit. Mr. Mansoor sticks to em.

But then I have realised that I hit the peak of my learning curve at around 15-20 precision rounds per session. (5 sets of 3 strings each max)

Another 10 -12 or so for practical shooting (2 round strings except mozambique drill). After that, i shift to long guns. This way I have saved up a lot of ammo over the years.
    I'm planning on going to this outlet on Saturday, me and a friend will have 9 licenses between us each with a limit of 200, lets see what happens
    And I'll try your style and method of shooting 5 set of 3 rounds.

Enthusiast
    A friend bought this CZ Czechmate yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice, how much did this cost.

This... Is the pen-ultimate range gun. The closest I got to it was when I shot the CZ TS.

As regards the ammo, I took the NSOC certification by the then IDPA Pakistan. This is what I was taught. Once you hit plateau you should switch since you will be wasting ammo after that.

I was at LS today. But I forgot to check the POF outlet.

I was at LS today. But I forgot to check the POF outlet.
    I wanna visit the range soon with my new acquired G26 and Baikal MP446 and the Turkish Pump Action. Anybody here to invite me

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    I wanna visit the range soon with my new acquired G26 and Baikal MP446 and the Turkish Pump Action. Anybody here to invite me
    how much did you buy it for ?

Bought 100rds of 9mm pof
    32boxes of birdshot 12ga
    From local shop taxila
    9mm 100/pop
    12ga 1350/box
    Last edited by Afzaal; 20-11-2020 at 08:32 AM.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Nice, how much did this cost.
    1.2 mil I think.

Enthusiast
    This... Is the pen-ultimate range gun. The closest I got to it was when I shot the CZ TS.

As regards the ammo, I took the NSOC certification by the then IDPA Pakistan. This is what I was taught. Once you hit plateau you should switch since you will be wasting ammo after that.
    Its very accurate from what I know, sunday ko we shall test it.

From where i can get origional .223 berrel in DAK or peshawar.

Its very accurate from what I know, sunday ko we shall test it.
    Eagerly awaiting a range report.

Enthusiast
    Eagerly awaiting a range report.
    Sorry bro, wife commitments this week, was off inshallah next week, I'll definitely update.

Sorry bro, wife commitments this week, was off inshallah next week, I'll definitely update.
    No probs bro.

I was also due on saturday, but had to take my father to the dentist. The boys had a whale of a time at the RSSC

Any shop to buy a holster for tokarev?

Rookie
    Dear Members,

One of the dealor has offered me a russian made 1991 makarov with two mags of eight rounds capacity in Rs. 45000/=. I already have a 9mm Pistol of Royal Arms commpany peshawer.

Please advise should i go for the exchange of the Pistol... and asking price is fair... ?

regards