Page 1625 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 625112515251575161516231624162516261627 ... LastLast
Results 32,481 to 32,500 of 32690

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Dear brother, did you buy another AR after disposing it off or switched platforms?
    brother i exchanged it with m16a4 that time and later on i custom built a m4 type rifle with imported parts so i have two ARs now.i didn't buy the .223 in Ak platforms because i have a AK in 7.62 on MOI pb licence.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Bought CQ-A 5.56 rifle at 200k along with 210 rounds of US 5.56 ammo in 20k.
    Congratulations Shah1. Thats one hell of a good rifle.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Bought SDX12 today NIB.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Shaheryar110; 23-12-2021 at 09:38 PM.

@sherhyar congrats. How much did it cost u?

I need suggestion, What should I buy for security guards?
    A. Local made 223 rifle
    B. 12G Semi Auto

As I donít like the unreliable beaten up 12G pump action they carry!

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    @sherhyar congrats. How much did it cost u?
    Thanks, it costed 100K.

will take it to the range on Saturday, do wait for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ATA- View Post
    A. Local made 223 rifle
    B. 12G Semi Auto

As I donít like the unreliable beaten up 12G pump action they carry!
    Local made 223 rifle; Look sexy, but unreliable. Excessive range issue and overly penetrative ammo, in urban settings.
    12G semi-auto; 12G semi-autos are inherently less reliable than pump-action and usually come with longer unwieldy barrels. Cleaning/maintenance of SA is usually beyond capability of hired guards.
    Buy them new, reliable pump-action shotguns. Reasonably priced Turkish 12G pump-actions fit the bill.
    My 2 cents !

Waiting for the feedback. And which dealer did you get it from?

A. Local made 223 rifle
    B. 12G Semi Auto

As I don’t like the unreliable beaten up 12G pump action they carry!
    Dont go for any local weapon. Get them pump action shotguns, DSA is reasonable quality or opt for any imported. If they can handle pistols, get CF98
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    Waiting for the feedback. And which dealer did you get it from?
    5 Boxes of Shaheen SG Buck, 1Box shaheen # 4. Not a single hiccup came. All went though it very swiftly. Very less recoil & yes feeding the 10 round magazine was a bit pain full.

sights are awesome.

overall rating 10/10.
    Last edited by Shaheryar110; 25-12-2021 at 10:47 AM.

@ Imtiaz Shah Sb, thank you for your prompt reply & suggestion.
    @ Fraz Sb, thank you for your prompt reply & suggestion.
    Highly appreciated.
    I have CF-98(nib) since 2014. I also have taurus PT-92 (nib) from the same period.
    Despite my best efforts to inclined myself towards pt92, I am still more attractive towards Cf-98. Well balanced pistol from all aspects.
    However, I would not go, to give any imported pistol to the guards for the following reasons:-
    1. It would be stolen / lost by them.
    2. If not, it must be tear apart by abuse use.

Despite the draw backs mentioned earlier, Iím inclined towards local made 223 firstly, and secondly turkish mag fed 12 G SA like Maverick-712 etc.

The weapon of the security guards should be visible.

Comments are welcome.

Highly appreciated.
    I have CF-98(nib) since 2014. I also have taurus PT-92 (nib) from the same period.
    Despite my best efforts to inclined myself towards pt92, I am still more attractive towards Cf-98. Well balanced pistol from all aspects.
    However, I would not go, to give any imported pistol to the guards for the following reasons:-

Despite the draw backs mentioned earlier, Iím inclined towards local made 223 firstly, and secondly turkish mag fed 12 G SA like Maverick-712 etc.

Comments are welcome.
    buy a pof 5 pistol and put the fixed stock on it and give it your guard.

Highly appreciated.

Comments are welcome.
    if security is the matter, then it doesnít matter how bad your guard will abuse the weapon, but youíll be secured by all means, rest is up to you. Just a opinion.

Highly appreciated.

Despite the draw backs mentioned earlier, I’m inclined towards local made 223 firstly, and secondly turkish mag fed 12 G SA like Maverick-712 etc.

Comments are welcome.
    Bhai get a chinese TT, it would cost less than a 223. Mag fed shotguns will develop issues with time and they're ammo sensitive. If you're chosing shotgun, then get a pump. They're low maintenance reliable guns
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

I have lugi franchi, 12G pump action nib from 2003. My first gun. Still new less than 50 rounds fired since purchased. Till now, I never handover my any personal weapon to anyone ever. What about now !

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    buy a pof 5 pistol and put the fixed stock on it and give it your guard.
    @FA226; With all due respect; POF5+fixed stock will cost close to Rs.250K (one year's wage for a security guard).
    @ATA-; Please check the law regarding giving personal weapon to hired guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    @FA226; With all due respect; POF5+fixed stock will cost close to Rs.250K (one year's wage for a security guard).
    @ATA-; Please check the law regarding giving personal weapon to hired guard.
    bro pof 5 is 145k and fixed stock is 10k and in the end the weapon will be property of ATA so not a bad investment i think.

Highly appreciated.

Despite the draw backs mentioned earlier, I’m inclined towards local made 223 firstly, and secondly turkish mag fed 12 G SA like Maverick-712 etc.

Comments are welcome.
    We have a night guard to stay in one of our properties while I am away, I just got him an 18-20 Shot .30 Calibre scorpion pistol, tested it well. In addition to my imported rifles I specifically got 2/3 custom made AK rifles built in Darra with some imported & local mix parts I.e. english bolts, springs etc & test fired them well until I was sure. So now why did I fork out extra on local pieces? Simply because I also concure with your statement & I will not hand over any of my imported weapons to any security guards/ watchmen etc because people do not appreciate the value, time, effort and money that often goes into getting them.

Just buy your guard a local 9mm betty or a .30 calibre pistol & a shotgun like DSA Shooter etc the most.
    Last edited by MK47; 28-12-2021 at 07:20 PM.

thank you all for your valuable suggestions. Highly appreciated.
    For this purpose, the new licence is in process, so I have fews days. Meanwhile I have question, have any member seen any turkish 223 rifle or turkish MP-5 ? If so, kindly update me. Thank.
    I wonder as import is open and market is full of turkish 12 G options, 223 saiga , taurus and many more, Why I havenít seen any turkish 223 rifle or MP-5? Definitely they will be more reliable than local made and budgeted than the Russian etc.

thank you all for your valuable suggestions. Highly appreciated.
    For this purpose, the new licence is in process, so I have fews days. Meanwhile I have question, have any member seen any turkish 223 rifle or turkish MP-5 ? If so, kindly update me. Thank.
    I wonder as import is open and market is full of turkish 12 G options, 223 saiga , taurus and many more, Why I haven’t seen any turkish 223 rifle or MP-5? Definitely they will be more reliable than local made and budgeted than the Russian etc.
    no i have not seen any Turkish 223 in the market once i asked a importer why don't they import Turkish ar15 style. 223 rifles and he said its not cost effective.