Page 1624 of 1624 FirstFirst ... 6241124152415741614162216231624
Results 32,461 to 32,469 of 32469

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Why PKR 110 when it is available for PKR 90 at POF Outlet.
    It's a bit disappointing to see locally produced ammo retailing for exact same price as the new Russian Tula and the Chinese 311, infact Chinese is around 95-100. A bit unfair in my opinion. I have got some old POF greenflage rounds but I hardly use of POF anyway.

asak , I guess the 311 is better than the new pof " improved" ammo ?? really is that true ?? I am referring to 9mm

china 311 is best ammo and very improved then pof ammo pof ammo has hard tip

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    It's a bit disappointing to see locally produced ammo retailing for exact same price as the new Russian Tula and the Chinese 311, infact Chinese is around 95-100. A bit unfair in my opinion. I have got some old POF greenflage rounds but I hardly use of POF anyway.
    i think Chinese 311 is best value in the market at the moment.i have pof flag box and the khaki package which are the same but haven't got the chance to buy the new production ammo yet i still have some pof green primer imported ammo left,fired a box out of my new glock but its a insane round kicks very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    china 311 is best ammo and very improved then pof ammo pof ammo has hard tip
    no doubt its a good ammo ,around 2010 and 2014 when its price was reasonable i use to shoot lot of Chinese red box 9mm ammo in all my handguns sig p226 cz75s and matel frame caniks and cf 98 none of them had any problems shooting it never faced any issues.

FA 226 Brother, can you kindly give me your opinion / point of view about gerber strongarm knife. The price is 16 k NIB.
    I have been waiting from senior members for their opinion / guideline but not positive response so far.
    Can someone tell me what is wrong ? My query or thread. Because Iím 100% sure that the forum is right.

Quote Originally Posted by ATA- View Post
    FA 226 Brother, can you kindly give me your opinion / point of view about gerber strongarm knife. The price is 16 k NIB.
    I have been waiting from senior members for their opinion / guideline but not positive response so far.
    Can someone tell me what is wrong ? My query or thread. Because Iím 100% sure that the forum is right.
    dear brother i don't have too much knowledge about knives but if you really like this knive and you think its original go for it,Its no harm in adding it to your collection.

Since Gerber are the only knives available in Pakistan, go for it. But they are expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ATA- View Post
    Can someone tell me what is wrong ? My query or thread. Because I’m 100% sure that the forum is right.
    check hazari website they have got Buk knives at good prices