Page 1581 of 1584 FirstFirst ... 581108114811531157115791580158115821583 ... LastLast
Results 31,601 to 31,620 of 31664

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    Yes from balouchistan.today i have seen a parker 7mm rifle rechambered into .308 excellent condition reblued by skilled gun smith.asking 40k
    Wish I had a spare liscence. Would have definitely gone for something like this.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Internet reviews of Norinco 213 9mm TT are full of complaints regarding the side thumb safety, so no surprise there !
    Yes these safeties are more of an after thought, rather than a part of the original design. I was thinking of removing it, but It'll leave a empty hole in the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    I have run 150 POF green flag ammo through my Bader Brothers 9mm TT. Initially there were four to six stoppages. But no issues in last 70 rounds. I guess the pistol has now completed it's break-in period. Accuracy was always reasonable.
    Mine shoots 24 inches low from POA at 10yards
    How do you define reasonable accuracy?
    Last edited by shahroze; 18-05-2019 at 12:27 PM.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Mine shoots 24 inches low from POA at 10yards
    How do you define reasonable accuracy?
    Really ? Bro seems like there is something seriously wrong with the piece you have gotten. Get it returned or replaced. Is it in 9mm or 30 bore ?
    Last edited by malik94; 18-05-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yes from balouchistan.today i have seen a parker 7mm rifle rechambered into .308 excellent condition reblued by skilled gun smith.asking 40k
    How do such rifles retain their accuracy, unless the barrel is changed?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Really ? Bro seems like there is something seriously wrong with the piece you have gotten. Get it returned or replaced. Is it in 9mm or 30 bore ?
    9mm.
    I'm filing down the front sight. That should fix it. But I reckon I will need to file it a lot as the difference is too freaking much. And if I'm not wrong I read somewhere
    0.005mm of filing raises the POI by 2 or 3 inches
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

9mm.
    I'm filing down the front sight. That should fix it. But I reckon I will need to file it a lot as the difference is too freaking much. And if I'm not wrong I read somewhere
    0.005mm of filing raises the POI by 2 or 3 inches
    I am by no means an expert but 24 inches at 10 yards is too much deviation. Check if the barrel is straight and that the grooves are fine.

I know that's what has me confused too.
    But the barrel and grooves are fine.
    Anyhow currently my the gun fits the description perfectly. Tangaan Ch fair maar

Anyhow currently my the gun fits the description perfectly. Tangaan Ch fair maar
    But it shouldn't be like that. Mine only shot a maximum of 2 inches to the left from the POA, which we think was attributable to our own stance rather than the fault of the gun. Where did you buy it from ?
    Last edited by malik94; 18-05-2019 at 07:08 PM.

I later painted the front sight of mine white, guess I shouldn't have done that. If raising the front sight even the slightest, changes the POI so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    How do such rifles retain their accuracy, unless the barrel is changed?
    yes accuracy has been compromised ...most of the 7mm owners are now rechambering their rifles into .308 (7.62x51) due to cheaper ammo.i have seen some shooting well on medium distances.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

I later painted the front sight of mine white, guess I shouldn't have done that. If raising the front sight even the slightest, changes the POI so much.
    I am not sure about the calculations exactly like I mentioned before but I'm sure
    MM changes in front sight will result in inches in POI

But it shouldn't be like that. Mine only shot a maximum of 2 inches to the left from the POA, which we think was attributable to our own stance rather than the fault of the gun. Where did you buy it from ?
    I was expecting that too
    But let's see what she does.i have filed few mm of the front sight but I think I need to do more.
    What group do you get with yours and at what distance?
    I just want mine to be averagely accurate if that's something. But as things as at the moment to hit center mass I have to aim above the target in the sky

I am not sure about the calculations exactly like I mentioned before but I'm sure
    MM changes in front sight will result in inches in POI
    Yes that should be correct, as on guns with adjustable sights that is how it happens.
    Last edited by malik94; 19-05-2019 at 01:38 PM.

I was expecting that too
    But let's see what she does.i have filed few mm of the front sight but I think I need to do more.
    What group do you get with yours and at what distance?
    I just want mine to be averagely accurate if that's something. But as things as at the moment to hit center mass I have to aim above the target in the sky
    We were doing more of a reliability test, rather than a test of accuracy. We didn't have paper targets, so we shot at a steel plate, pots and small bottles. But I don't think the Deviation between the POI to the POA was that much. It is possible that it could have been greater than what I have stated, before. But not by much, otherwise we would have missed the targets. My friend who is a better shooter than all of us, was hitting the centre of the plate every time. The distances from which we shot were 10 and 15 yards.
    Last edited by malik94; 19-05-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Savage Enfield
    That rifle is a long way from home! It looks to be in superior condition for a military issue rifle; I hope it will deliver adequate service for you.

Savage worked off Enfield blueprints; though there were some very minor differences between the rifles made by Savage and the ones made in Britain or Canada, they're supposed to be fully interchangeable with parts from those. Not like those Australian nutters in Lithgow, who got creative every now and then...

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    That rifle is a long way from home! It looks to be in superior condition for a military issue rifle; I hope it will deliver adequate service for you.

Savage worked off Enfield blueprints; though there were some very minor differences between the rifles made by Savage and the ones made in Britain or Canada, they're supposed to be fully interchangeable with parts from those. Not like those Australian nutters in Lithgow, who got creative every now and then...
    Thanks TRX for your kind words.it was difficult to find here as well.very smooth action better then mauser k98.magzine hold capacity is also double 10+1.paid $650 (us dollars) for it
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

I'm passing some traffic for member MichaelZWilliamson who says he both has a number of new guns to post in this link, and also cannot log in.

His wife is an IT security investigator working for a major aerospace firm, and says she can fix a server misconfiguration that is solving the problem.

Name:  2019-05-22_19-41-21.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  72.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kf7mjf View Post
    I'm passing some traffic for member MichaelZWilliamson who says he both has a number of new guns to post in this link, and also cannot log in.

His wife is an IT security investigator working for a major aerospace firm, and says she can fix a server misconfiguration that is solving the problem.

Name:  2019-05-22_19-41-21.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  72.4 KB
    That would be really helpful, as the forum has been having some issues, lately.
    Last edited by malik94; 23-05-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Pistol shooting target ! Quarter inch thick, mild steel plate, cut to 18x18 inch size, 12 kilogram weight (cost Rs,1500), hung from stand (cost Rs.2000) to allow swinging. Stand can be disassembled for transport.
    Name:  Target.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  52.5 KB