Page 1615 of 1618 FirstFirst ... 615111515151565160516131614161516161617 ... LastLast
Results 32,281 to 32,300 of 32354

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Bought 100 .303 VII rounds from pre-world war to world war 2 era (1936-1945 head stamps) from Landi Kotal near Torkham border for 55 05 60 a pop, last month.

Also bought Turkhaye 9mm rounds from Major Akhunzada directly, from his factory.
    good shopping bro.what do you say about firing these 9mm out of foreign handgun and what's the price.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    good shopping bro.what do you say about firing these 9mm out of foreign handgun and what's the price.
    I will fire em on my NP 42 and see how they behave. The man typically sells em at 55 a pop at his factory.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I will fire em on my NP 42 and see how they behave. The man typically sells em at 55 a pop at his factory.
    once you fire them please let us know of their behaviour.

its is under 100 k now tp9 sc sometimes hot is not Good enough
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Thanks..165

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    Under 100k ???
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Under a 100K where bro? The most recent update I had from Peshawar was 118K today as per a Youtube video but then again the prices they usually quote on Youtube are often higher than the actual "walk ins" at the shops with some bargaining margins.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xVnqT7tHCsU

2 days ago my brother bought it from kpk afridi in 100k if things wont go wrong in few months it will be sell under 100 k some dealer told me cant mention there name they told me stock will full fill till nov-dec then there is big diff in prices also cz stock is on there way

2 days ago my brother bought it from kpk afridi in 100k if things wont go wrong in few months it will be sell under 100 k some dealer told me cant mention there name they told me stock will full fill till nov-dec then there is big diff in prices also cz stock is on there way
    Fantastic news thanks. Again thats a bit of of a proof that they often quote almost 20K higher when mentioning their prices in social media vids. Not that I rely on those videos anyway but generally saying. Yes hopefully the prices should keep reducing as more & more stock keeps arriving.

Rookie
    Just bought two boxes of turkaye ammo at 100 a pop in Karachi. Have you tested it on your NP 42 yet?

I tried it on my stoegar cougar and it seems to work fine. But I'm not sure if it would work on my NP 42 mini.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Just bought two boxes of turkaye ammo at 100 a pop in Karachi. Have you tested it on your NP 42 yet?

I tried it on my stoegar cougar and it seems to work fine. But I'm not sure if it would work on my NP 42 mini.
    its local ammo made in Peshawar all local 9mm rounds have corrosive powder only difference is these have a better projectile but same corrosive powder so better buy pof.
    Last edited by FA226; 13-08-2021 at 11:40 AM.

Will ASCC open tomorrow ? Any contact details ? This is most responsive thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaheryar110 View Post
    Will ASCC open tomorrow ? Any contact details ? This is most responsive thread.
    I can confirm that it is open on both Sat 14 aug & Sunday 15 Aug. You can just show up or call on their reception.
    '2 of the loudest sounds: A click when you expect a bang, and a bang when you expect a click'

Rookie

This is the box

I have been to ASCC on 14 August a few years back. Unless they changed their protocols, they tend to be open on public holidays.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    its local ammo made in Peshawar all local 9mm rounds have corrosive powder only difference is these have a better projectile but same corrosive powder so better buy pof.
    At the Zol factory they showed me the powder they use. It was totally different from the local powders I have seen in other locals. Granular with the same size and consistency of all the grains. The good Deathrow had opened up a 311 and stored the powder in a small bottle. It reminded me of that.

Akhunzada's Zol, Turkhaiye & Red Wolf ammo dont have issues with projectiles or powder. His achilles heel is the primer. They don't last more than a year (he told me this himself) and are prone to misfires. This is why I was intrigued enough to pick a couple of boxes.

Would I recommend it. Hell no. Even if they are extremely accurate and perfect in every way. There is no knowing what the next batch will contain. For practice stick to POF and for SD - Chinese 311 bare minimum.

I bought em because I want to experiment a bit, and see what he has been up to, since he got rid of the Zol hollow tips.

That is plus P ammo as per the good major. The mini doesn't do well on +P ammo. Fellow member Eddie's Mini's guide rod broke on POF (green primer +p socalled Fiocchi) ammo. Lasted a couple of mags. This was the one and only time I saw a Chinese weapon break in my whole life.

BTW fellow member Zainulabedeen wanted to sell his unfired mini and jump on the Canik Tp9 gen II bandwagon. We asked around for prices and Danial Siddiqui at Shaikh Latif and sons (main Lucky Star) quoted 110k negotiable for an NIB piece. Since he tends to be on the high side. I would peg it at 95k or so.

At the Zol factory they showed me the powder they use. It was totally different from the local powders I have seen in other locals. Granular with the same size and consistency of all the grains. The good Deathrow had opened up a 311 and stored the powder in a small bottle. It reminded me of that.

Akhunzada's Zol, Turkhaiye & Red Wolf ammo dont have issues with projectiles or powder. His achilles heel is the primer. They don't last more than a year (he told me this himself) and are prone to misfires. This is why I was intrigued enough to pick a couple of boxes.

Would I recommend it. Hell no. Even if they are extremely accurate and perfect in every way. There is no knowing what the next batch will contain. For practice stick to POF and for SD - Chinese 311 bare minimum.

I bought em because I want to experiment a bit, and see what he has been up to, since he got rid of the Zol hollow tips.
    once i fired their zol ammo in my pof 4 pistol and forgot to clean it for few days it made the barrel rusty so now i only stick to pof for range and for SD i have nato,s&b and Chinese.

Rookie
    That is plus P ammo as per the good major. The mini doesn't do well on +P ammo. Fellow member Eddie's Mini's guide rod broke on POF (green primer +p socalled Fiocchi) ammo. Lasted a couple of mags. This was the one and only time I saw a Chinese weapon break in my whole life.

BTW fellow member Zainulabedeen wanted to sell his unfired mini and jump on the Canik Tp9 gen II bandwagon. We asked around for prices and Danial Siddiqui at Shaikh Latif and sons (main Lucky Star) quoted 110k negotiable for an NIB piece. Since he tends to be on the high side. I would peg it at 95k or so.
    So which ammo would you recommend for the mini? If POF and Turkiye both are +P. Because I definitely won't want to break anything.

Also, what is our fellow's asking price for that Mini? I couldn't understand if the prices mentioned were for the mini or Tp9.

So which ammo would you recommend for the mini? If POF and Turkiye both are +P. Because I definitely won't want to break anything.

Also, what is our fellow's asking price for that Mini? I couldn't understand if the prices mentioned were for the mini or Tp9.
    For SD, any good 115 grain ammo e.g. S&B, PPU.

For Range, POF IZ.

BTW, ED Bhai is referring to Fioochi ammo imported by POF with POF headstamp.
    Last edited by Leon; 14-08-2021 at 04:10 PM.

That is not +P but Nato Standard ammo. It is 124 grain with slightly high pressure. POF in routine follow commonwealth standards as IZ was made with slightly less pressure and IIZ is slightly higher pressure than SAAMI. Otherwise, both are 115 grain