Page 1603 of 1610 FirstFirst ... 603110315031553159316011602160316041605 ... LastLast
Results 32,041 to 32,060 of 32199

Thread: What have you bought today?

  1. #32041
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    AK brother I wanted to ask some questions.

    1) Is this the geniune Zigana sports because the grip is same as Zigana T model?
    2) The price you mentioned is this the current market rate for this specific model or you bought it back then? because I heard zigs are going 200k-260k nowadays depending on the model.
    3) Can you qoute us the dealer?
    200k plus is stories of the past,few weeks back prices in Peshawar were between 120k to 170k depending to model.

  2. #32042
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    200k plus is stories of the past,few weeks back prices in Peshawar were between 120k to 170k depending to model.
    any drop in prices for caniks and girsan and also for CF-98

  3. #32043
    PakGuns Elite! AK47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ALL PAKISTAN
    Posts
    6,894
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    AK brother I wanted to ask some questions.

    1) Is this the geniune Zigana sports because the grip is same as Zigana T model?
    2) The price you mentioned is this the current market rate for this specific model or you bought it back then? because I heard zigs are going 200k-260k nowadays depending on the model.
    3) Can you qoute us the dealer?
    Salams...!

    1) 100 percent genuine Zigana Sports bro....

    The grips of all Zigana F, T, Sports and even the compact models are all the same... Check Tisas site even

    The difference between the T model and Sports model is only the porting of the barrel and the vents on slide..

    2) No old acquisition bro... This handgun was bought a day before posting here..

    Price is of this model and some dealers were selling at 160...

    I got for 140 back then.. Market is very volatile these days, like stock market... That's why I took immediately when offered a good price...

    3. I forget name of shop, as a friend referred me to the spot, but name of person was Sarfraz and shop is 2 shops after Mazhar (National Arms), by the date palm.....

    Hope I served you adequately..

    Regards...
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

    "Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  4. #32044
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    any drop in prices for caniks and girsan and also for CF-98
    A month back the price of cf was 135 to 140k not sure about canik should be around 190 to 200k.

  5. #32045
    Expert Member Jibz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,363
    New to the family, my Remington 870 MCS.



    Complete details and pics on
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post515948
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”


  6. #32046
    Enthusiast khan tanoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    All Pakistan
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    200k plus is stories of the past,few weeks back prices in Peshawar were between 120k to 170k depending to model.
    So now we can assume/hope that in the future there is a chance market prices would decrease ... it will take time but will.

  7. #32047
    Enthusiast khan tanoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    All Pakistan
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Salams...!

    1) 100 percent genuine Zigana Sports bro....

    The grips of all Zigana F, T, Sports and even the compact models are all the same... Check Tisas site even

    The difference between the T model and Sports model is only the porting of the barrel and the vents on slide..

    2) No old acquisition bro... This handgun was bought a day before posting here..

    Price is of this model and some dealers were selling at 160...

    I got for 140 back then.. Market is very volatile these days, like stock market... That's why I took immediately when offered a good price...

    3. I forget name of shop, as a friend referred me to the spot, but name of person was Sarfraz and shop is 2 shops after Mazhar (National Arms), by the date palm.....

    Hope I served you adequately..

    Regards...
    Got it brother, thanks for the fast reply
    much appreciated

    Regards,

  8. #32048
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    New to the family, my Remington 870 MCS.



    Complete details and pics on
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post515948
    congratulations bro.it looks tactical.

  9. #32049
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    So now we can assume/hope that in the future there is a chance market prices would decrease ... it will take time but will.
    definitely after few imports clear we will see the difference.

  10. #32050
    Any idea about price of .223 china ak shape in peshawar?

  11. #32051
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    What brand/gun is this ?
    Saiga mk .223
    Three Sentences for Getting Success
    know more than other. work more than other. expect less than other.
    [img=PunBB bbcode test]http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54487/355/E93BD89BDEDB5D86A300AC46B03B6A72.png[/img]

  12. #32052
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Saiga mk .223
    Dear br, Assalamu Alaikum...

    Asked a couoke of weeks back about Saiga .223 in Peshawar and Asia or United Arms quoted me around 350 or 400k.

    One may get it around 325k, I guess
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

  13. #32053
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    Any idea about price of .223 china ak shape in peshawar?
    Saiga .223, NIB Price quoted by a Dealer Adjesent to Fakhr-e-Alam:
    Short Rs.450K
    Long Rs. 420K
    No Sign Board/name on shop

  14. #32054
    @khalil thank you for kind information.

  15. #32055
    Senior Member SAJJAD ALI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    764
    Recently Bought
    50 S&B 9mm fmj Rs.300/per
    30 Parvi (ppu) serbian 9mm JHP Rs.320/per
    20 Armscor JHP 9mm Rs.300/per
    80 Armscor soft point .223 rounds 330/per
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

  16. #32056
    Senior Member SAJJAD ALI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    764
    2x H&K MP5 30 rounds magzines Rs.8000 Each from Guns & Accessories zamzama
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

  17. #32057
    Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    Recently Bought
    50 S&B 9mm fmj Rs.300/per
    30 Parvi (ppu) serbian 9mm JHP Rs.320/per
    20 Armscor JHP 9mm Rs.300/per
    80 Armscor soft point .223 rounds 330/per
    congrats!
    i too bought ppu JHP in august, got them for 325/rd, bought 75rds in toto. ppu is nice, fires perfectly, but the projectile doesnt flower up like a jhp should. I now use magtec jhps for carry. S&B is severely over priced, idk why. S&B JHPs expand nicely though, but arent as good as magtec or federal etc.

    I'd love to know about armscor's range performance.

  18. #32058
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    464
    Salam
    Guys need update on the lowest price option for .223 in karachi ? dealer & weapon ? of course in the imported category.

  19. #32059
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    168
    Whats the price of glock 19 gen4 known a days can anyone please help nahe pata to apni reliable dealer se maloom ker dain!
    Three Sentences for Getting Success
    know more than other. work more than other. expect less than other.
    [img=PunBB bbcode test]http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54487/355/E93BD89BDEDB5D86A300AC46B03B6A72.png[/img]

  20. #32060
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    168
    Whats the price of glock 19 gen4 know a days can anyone please help nahe pata to apni reliable dealer se maloom ker dain!
    Three Sentences for Getting Success
    know more than other. work more than other. expect less than other.
    [img=PunBB bbcode test]http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54487/355/E93BD89BDEDB5D86A300AC46B03B6A72.png[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •