Page 1596 of 1596 FirstFirst ... 5961096149615461586159415951596
Results 31,901 to 31,912 of 31912

Thread: What have you bought today?

  1. #31901
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Casing bro, not the projectile. Iron projectiles are a pure Darra Adem Khel speciality.
    sir ji i saw barnaul ammo at saffar armoury that was original as ef and its projectile stuck to the magnet. i read on the nets that barnaul sports iron

  2. #31902
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,730
    I shoot a lot of zol hollow tips..we tested em on wer telephone dictionaries..they became something like used tissue paper.. it did expend ..sort of.. but then so did POF 1 z.. the Chinese 311 went through and through..and Snb JHP mushroomed perfectly..

    Next time, we will conduct the same experiment in geletin
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  3. #31903
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,730
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    sir ji i saw barnaul ammo at saffar armoury that was original as ef and its projectile stuck to the magnet. i read on the nets that barnaul sports iron
    It could be copper coated or brass coated iron..like the NATO green tips or the chinese
    .30 rounds. Both of which stick to megnets it should not be solid iron without any coating as it will destroy the barrel..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  4. #31904
    Enthusiast AsifKhan762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    220
    I bought two ammo cans from faisalabad. I was chasing these from almost a year and at last found it where I was not accepted. I tried on Amazon but they were not ready to ship these to Pakistan. Ali Express was too expensive and I was concerned with Chinese quality as well.
    I am trying to upload some pics but PG doesn't allow me. I don't know whats the problem. I will try from my computer. I think its not compatible with my cell phone.
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

  5. #31905
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I shoot a lot of zol hollow tips..we tested em on wer telephone dictionaries..they became something like used tissue paper.. it did expend ..sort of.. but then so did POF 1 z.. the Chinese 311 went through and through..and Snb JHP mushroomed perfectly..

    Next time, we will conduct the same experiment in geletin

    will you make gelatin or get it from somewhere?

  6. #31906
    Enthusiast AsifKhan762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    220
    Name:  IMG-20201018-WA0049.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  52.2 KBName:  IMG-20201018-WA0045.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  51.4 KBName:  IMG-20201018-WA0046.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  45.3 KBName:  IMG-20201018-WA0044.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  53.3 KB
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

  7. #31907
    Enthusiast AsifKhan762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    Name:  IMG-20201018-WA0049.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  52.2 KBName:  IMG-20201018-WA0045.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  51.4 KBName:  IMG-20201018-WA0046.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  45.3 KBName:  IMG-20201018-WA0044.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  53.3 KB
    Congratulations bro.
    There was nobody to congratulate me so I thought I should congratulate myself.
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

  8. #31908
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    Congratulations bro.
    There was nobody to congratulate me so I thought I should congratulate myself.
    congrats bro ... tbh i am jealous :P

  9. #31909
    Enthusiast AsifKhan762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    congrats bro ... tbh i am jealous :P
    Lolz thanks bro. Don't be jealous Allah will help u with that. One thing u will be more jealous if I tell u the price.
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

  10. #31910
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    Congratulations bro.
    There was nobody to congratulate me so I thought I should congratulate myself.
    Congratulations brother

    Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    Lolz thanks bro. Don't be jealous Allah will help u with that. One thing u will be more jealous if I tell u the price.
    To my understanding you got this for free..
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  11. #31911
    Enthusiast AsifKhan762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Congratulations brother



    To my understanding you got this for free..
    Thanks brother. Well not for free but very cheap. PKR 1800 each. While on Ali Express this size ammo can with shipping will cost around 10000.
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

  12. #31912
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifKhan762 View Post
    Lolz thanks bro. Don't be jealous Allah will help u with that. One thing u will be more jealous if I tell u the price.
    Congratulations! on your purchase.
    Have you purchased these boxes "empty" or full of ammo... .. if empty, where the stuff has gone? and how they enters Pakistan?... What is the purpose of it now? other then for storage of ammo...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •