Page 1576 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 576107614761526156615741575157615771578 ... LastLast
Results 31,501 to 31,520 of 31580

Thread: What have you bought today?

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    My friend bought Sarsilmaz Kilinc 2000 Mega, new in box, from Peshawar. Rs.130,000. All steel clone of CZ75 in black finish.
    I bought several boxes of Fiocchi made POF 9mm ammo (GFL 14-17, green primer sealantAttachment 38185) at Rs.70/pop.
    Very nice looking gun
    Since its steel frame and clone of cz75 then theres nothing left to enquire
    Congrats to your friend.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

My friend bought Sarsilmaz Kilinc 2000 Mega, new in box, from Peshawar. Rs.130,000. All steel clone of CZ75 in black finish.
    I bought several boxes of Fiocchi made POF 9mm ammo (GFL 14-17, green primer sealantAttachment 38185) at Rs.70/pop.
    Congrats on your purchase.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Most of us who take our shooting seriously opt for the SalsilMarz Klinic 2000.

Last week, while shooting my NP 42, I switched over to a freind's 2000. The difference was immediate and palpable. My groups were firmly centered around the bulls eye and they were a whole lot tighter.

keep in mind the fact that I have been shooting ,y NP 42 for like half a decade and am perfectly acquainted with its trigger. And the Klinic I had handled for the very first time.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Most of us who take our shooting seriously opt for the SalsilMarz Klinic 2000.

Last week, while shooting my NP 42, I switched over to a freind's 2000. The difference was immediate and palpable. My groups were firmly centered around the bulls eye and they were a whole lot tighter.

keep in mind the fact that I have been shooting ,y NP 42 for like half a decade and am perfectly acquainted with its trigger. And the Klinic I had handled for the very first time.
    No doubt it would perform great, it's based on the CZ after all. How was it's trigger ?
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Congratulations. You guys got a good price for both the gun and especially the ammo. From which dealer did you buy these ?
    Last edited by malik94; 09-04-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    So have u made your mind for any specific gun ?
    Whatever good option I can find in my budget.

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    No doubt it would perform great, it's based on the CZ after all. How was it's trigger ?
    Sweeeet.. Crisp and no over-travel and there is only a milimeter or 2 of creep. As regards the +P fiocchi POF rounds. . The Klinic 2000 will handle them with ease. Cant say the same for other guns. Especially since I saw a CF mini jam on those rounds only.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 09-04-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Sweeeet.. Crisp and no overtrsvel snd onlyu s milimeter or 2 of creep. As regards the +P fiocchi POF rounds. . The Klinic 2000 will handle them with ease. Cant say the same for other guns. Especially since I saw a CF mini jam on those rounds only.
    Oh that sounds nice.Yeah, it should able to handle those well, owing to the all steel construction. And the plus point is that it's the cheapest imported 9mm ammo in the market. but they are +p, and thus not advisable for extensive use, in any handgun.
    Last edited by malik94; 09-04-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Oh that sounds nice.Yeah, it should able to handle those well, owing to the all steel construction. And the plus point is that it's the cheapest imported 9mm ammo in the market. but they are +p, and thus not advisable for extensive use, in any gun.

I think they are meant for the MP 5 in full rock and roll mode that are used by the forces.

I think they are meant for the MP 5 in full rock and roll mode that are used by the forces.
    Yup, I meant 'handgun', wrote gun by mistake. It would also be good, for someone who owns a POF MP 5 pistol.

Got to test my new can this weekend.

.45 cal, but works on any smaller caliber. I was using it with a 9mm SMG. It easily handles full mag dumps, and noise is reduced enough I didn't need hearing protection.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Are those baffles, MZW?

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    what are these items?

Yes, that's a can-type suppressor and they are the K-baffles for damping the noise. It gets filthy very quickly.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com TIDE OF BATTLE, Jul 2018 from Baen Books//FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books

Finally bought an NP-34 in used condition for 80k from Peshawar. After much deliberations, discussions and by also continously pestering a few senior members of the forum . Many thanks to all seniors for thier continued guidance, especially to AK-47 bhai, FA226 Bhai, Afzaal Bhai and Shahroze Bhai.

Also bought 50 rounds of ammunition in the past few weeks; 25 rounds of S&B fmj at rs 200 a pop, 10 rounds of green primer POF at 90 rupees a pop and 15 rounds of POF regular at 70 rupees a pop.
    Last edited by malik94; 16-04-2019 at 02:56 AM.

congratulations, its a solid gun.
    Happy and safe shooting.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    congratulations, its a solid gun.
    Happy and safe shooting.
    Thanks bro, it's a bit worn on the outside, but shot around 30 rounds of a variety of ammunition: s&b jhps & fmjs, WCC, 311, and POF. It functioned flawlessly.

Congrats malik.
    Enjoy it with safety.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Congrats malik.
    Enjoy it with safety.
    Thank you Afzaal Bhai, will do for sure.

Finally bought an NP-34 in used condition for 80k from Peshawar. After much deliberations, discussions and by also continously pestering a few senior members of the forum . Many thanks to all seniors for thier continued guidance, especially to AK-47 bhai, FA226 Bhai, Afzaal Bhai and Shahroze Bhai.

Also bought 50 rounds of ammunition in the past few weeks; 25 rounds of S&B fmj at rs 200 a pop, 10 rounds of green primer POF at 90 rupees a pop and 15 rounds of POF regular at 70 rupees a pop.
    Congratulations bro.i like np34, its chinese sig p229.