Page 1567 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 5671067146715171557156515661567
Results 31,321 to 31,328 of 31328

Thread: What have you bought today?

With present ammo prices, our PakGunner shoots four boxes (of 50 rounds !) and exceeds the price of his new pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    army uses it proves its reliability. what price is prevailing at the moment was not discussed.

if people can pay 400k for a 60k glock, why not np-22 can be sold for 90k in this Godforsaken land ?
    Why are you justifying/advocating np22 to be sold for 90k?
    Suggest him b6 that is also being used by army if that's your benchmark.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

What i learn everything is available in the market if u are ready to pay insanely high price. Arms dealers are justifying by saying there is ban on imports from 6 years. This is just a excuse.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Rs.28K is not a bad price for a local clone. Our dealer warranties are meaningless, so do not fret. Refund/replacement is never an option here. Mr. M. Khaki being owner of Famous arms will probably keep his word and replace any broken parts within six months. Run a box or two of ammo through the pistol within this period and enjoy.

I had written good reviews about him and had even given him almost half a million wroth of business over the years simply because he had his own repair workshop right next to his outlet. And he was nice as well. From fellow members Hkkada dadda (or whatever his name is) to Zia Raza, I had sent a lot of business his way.

But when I walked in with my 52k giant paper wight slung over my shoulder, he did not even wait for me to tell him what was wrong but straight away went into his " business-is-down-I-am-sorry-I-cant-help" spiel.

Told me to try contacting people in Peshawar. the fact that he had said that the weapon covers a life time warranty did not count, of course.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    B6 is bit difficult to handle it needs a lot of practice NP22 is better option than B6 although carrying around waist will be a question mark

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadi View Post
    Thanks man for the advise, now that I have bought this for 28K and have not fired a single shot till date. What should I do ?
    The reason i prefer Habib at RAC is because his is a factory outlet, so he actually does replace and repair stuff free of cost. Besides, Pakguns has given him a lot of business over the years and he knows it. I do update my reviews after a purchase.

As for not firing a shot.. Take her to the range, test her out and see what she does. This is a girsan clone waisay. And Girsan itself is a Beretta clone. Who is the maker?

Reason being that yesterday I sent a couple of dudes to Ali Armoury to buy the same thing. ALi Armory does the ZSA brand. They told me this piece was 23k. This is the standard price of the best Beretta clones at Lucy star.

Taurus clones are more expensive. Around 26, 27k branded clones (The price at which the dude bought it yesterday). A clone of a clone of an unknown brand that blatantly proclaims itself to be made 'in' USA (As opposed to made "as" USA. Like the major companies in Peshawar who put their company name and brand on their products,) are worth under 20k.

maybe if you would have asked for our advice before purchase, I might have been of some little guidance. But now, (sigh) just take her to the range, try her out and if something goes wrong take her to the Khakhi. If he does not do anything, I will suggest a few decent gunsmiths at Lucky star.

Join us for a range session this Sunday at the ASCC range. I would like to do a review on your piece.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dadi View Post
    Damn man it's a clone and yes bought it from Mehmood himself with a 6 month warranty Enigmatic Desires
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The reason i prefer Habib at RAC is because his is a factory outlet, so he actually does replace and repair stuff free of cost. Besides, Pakguns has given him a lot of business over the years and he knows it. I do update my reviews after a purchase.

As for not firing a shot.. Take her to the range, test her out and see what she does. This is a girsan clone waisay. And Girsan itself is a Beretta clone. Who is the maker?

Reason being that yesterday I sent a couple of dudes to Ali Armoury to buy the same thing. ALi Armory does the ZSA brand. They told me this piece was 23k. This is the standard price of the best Beretta clones at Lucy star.

Taurus clones are more expensive. Around 26, 27k branded clones (The price at which the dude bought it yesterday). A clone of a clone of an unknown brand that blatantly proclaims itself to be made 'in' USA (As opposed to made "as" USA. Like the major companies in Peshawar who put their company name and brand on their products,) are worth under 20k.

maybe if you would have asked for our advice before purchase, I might have been of some little guidance. But now, (sigh) just take her to the range, try her out and if something goes wrong take her to the Khakhi. If he does not do anything, I will suggest a few decent gunsmiths at Lucky star.

Join us for a range session this Sunday at the ASCC range. I would like to do a review on your piece.
    Man I would love to join you people, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Why are you justifying/advocating np22 to be sold for 90k?
    Suggest him b6 that is also being used by army if that's your benchmark.
    both are good and cheapest in imported weapons now days.

if you think price is insane, just dont buy it. as prices are soaring everyday due to zero legal imports.
    when there will be new imports, prices will come down for sure. till than, wait or buy expensive. this is simple economics. demand and supply rule.
    Last edited by pakistanitoup; 12-10-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    Keep Calm & Carry One