Page 1528 of 1545 FirstFirst ... 5281028142814781518152615271528152915301538 ... LastLast
Results 30,541 to 30,560 of 30898

Thread: What have you bought today?

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    congrats Sajjad Ali bro for shopping

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    Bought St9 pof sarsilmaz @ 60k from badar&bro's luckystar.
    S&B 9mm 130/per
    Red box 80/per
    Congratulation bro.share your experience with st9.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    Bought St9 pof sarsilmaz @ 60k from badar&bro's luckystar.
    S&B 9mm 130/per
    Red box 80/per
    I say is Adnan Peshawar wala back from Umra? Last we went to buy their TT33 export models, the 'uncle' sitting there was not the least cooperative
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Fired only 5 rounds yet.ED bro yes adnan bhai was not there.Ali bhai was there to deal.he first quoated 67k for st9 after telling him that i am regular customer he dropped the price at 60k.old man was also sitting i think he is the owner.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

All final decisions were made by that old uncle.Ali was agreed to give 45/per pof 9mm ammo on my next visit.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Quote Originally Posted by AYK View Post
    Bought a kral 12 guage for 20k.
    26 inch barrel with wooden stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Bro 20k is a very good price from where did you bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Congrats bro
    Share the dealers info
    A slight Nudge. Details of the dealer are still awaited.
    Cheers
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

Updated the revolver family pic. The 1858 Remington at the left top is a reproduction. Everything else is original.

http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books//HOW TO SURVIVE THE END OF THE WORLD, National Geographic Channel, 2014 (consultant)

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    A slight Nudge. Details of the dealer are still awaited.
    Cheers
    Some ppl only respond just when seeking for help...
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    Updated the revolver family pic. The 1858 Remington at the left top is a reproduction. Everything else is original.

Amazing collection ,loved it

Hello Friends, sorry if my question below sounds silly or if it's against the rules of this forum, I'll admit that I'm a newb here who's posting for the first time on this forum.

I've tried everything but I can't for the love of God find out how to create a new thread here.

I'm looking for some advice on where to buy a Zastava EZ9 Compact (as I've tried a few shops in Lahore but couldn't find it, most of them are telling me that imports have been banned since 3 years now). So I thought I should create a new thread and request some of my friends here for their expert advice.

Any suggestions on how to create a new thread please?

Well, yes Imports have been banned fro the past few hears and prices have hit stratospheric levels (unless you are buying a local weapon or ammo)

It has been a long time since I saw a a EZ 9 compact, though the larger version was available easily enough. In the rare case that you do fint it, it will be worth a few times more than it was a few years back.

In my humble opinion you are better off getting hold of the NP 34. It is essentially the same gun (both are clones of the Sig Platform). Only made in China, instead of Serbia. I have shot both the NP 22 (the EZ 9 of China) and the Ez 9 itself and could not differentiate at all, in terms of reliability and recoil. I am sure the same holds true for their respective compact versions. I.e the NP 34 and the Ez 9 compact
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Oh my Dear Sweet Lord.. this.. i mean THIS !!! No Ireally mean THIS!!!

(loss for words beyond "this"!)

Expert Member
    @Michael, Fabulous collection but I can spot only 2 ponies, it seems you don't like Colt much as compared to S&W

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    @Michael, Fabulous collection but I can spot only 2 ponies, it seems you don't like Colt much as compared to S&W
    In the holster is an 1892 New Army in .38. There's another in the ring, and two post 1901 Colt Armys. I let my son have the 1919 Army Special. The Cobra is at bottom. There are 3" and 6" Special Police. Just below the Nagants is an 1863 Pocket Navy factory converted to .38 Rimfire. Not shown, as they're not revolvers, are a 1911 and a .41 Derringer.
    http://www.MichaelZWilliamson.com FORGED IN BLOOD, Sep 2017 from Baen Books//HOW TO SURVIVE THE END OF THE WORLD, National Geographic Channel, 2014 (consultant)

.22 Short
    Spanish Velodog
    Sedgley Baby Hammerless (pair)
    Forehand and Wadsworth Double Action

.22 Long Rifle
    Taurus 94

.32 Long
    Colt Cobra .32 "Special Police" (to avoid calling it "S&W .32 Long")
    Colt Police Positive .32 Long
    Smith & Wesson 1903 Regulation Police
    Smith & Wesson M&P Hand Ejector 1905

7.5mm Swedish
    Husqvarna Model 1887 Swedish

7.62 Nagant
    2 X Nagant 1895

8mm French Ordnance
    French Model 1892
    Belgian (The one with Persian grips)

.38-200 British
    Enfield

.38 S&W
    Belgian top break
    Smill and Wellson, Sprangfeld, Mus, EUA, Spanish
    Iver Johnson

.38 Long Colt
    Colt DA US Army Model of 1901

.38 Special
    Colt Army Special
    2 X Colt Police Positive
    Crucero
    GAC
    S&W M&P 2nd Model
    S&W Model 1905 4th change

.357 Magnum
    Ruger Security Six
    S&W Model 66

10.4mm Italian
    Bodeo

.44 Russian
    Spanish

.44-40
    2 X Belgian top break

.44 Special
    .44 Hand Ejector 1st Model 'New Century' (Triple Lock)

.44 Magnum
    Astra

.45 ACP
    S&W Model 1917

ANTIQUES (Prior to 1899, legally "not a firearm")

.22 short
    Allen and Wheelock sidehammer
    Defiance

7mm pinfire
    Spur Hammer pinfire

.32 rimfire
    2 X Hopkins & Allen Mfg Ranger No 2
    US Revolver
    Smith & Wesson Model 1 1/2
    Smith & Wesson 2nd Model
    Smith & Wesson Safety Hammerless
    H&R DA Young America
    Thames

.38 rimfire
    Hopkins and Allen XL No 4
    Colt 1862 Pocket Nayy cartridge conversion

.38 S&W
    Harrington & Richardson DA
    Hopkins and Allen top break
    Smith & Wesson 2nd Model
    Smith & Wesson 3rd Model
    Smith & Wesson 3rd Model
    Smith & Wesson 3rd Model

.38 Long Colt
    Colt New Army
    Colt D.A .38

.44-40
    Frontier Bulldog

.44 black powder
    1858 Remington BP
    1858 Remington BP, Pietta repro
    Last edited by MichaelZWilliamson; 17-07-2017 at 12:15 PM.

The Smith with the ivory grips has a 3 digit serial number starting with "1".

Last week we bought a dehumidifier and rented some blowers. And bought a whole bunch of computer equipment to replace damaged stuff-6 drives, two motherboards, one power supply, RAM, chips, secure router.

Lightning strike 2 weeks ago melted the DSL line and modem.
    Funnel cloud last weekend bounced over the hill, broke three trees, and touched down across the highway as a tornado.
    Last week torrential rains flooded the neighorhood north on the highway, and flooded our family room and spare bedroom. Luckily only an inch.

The Smith with the ivory grips has a 3 digit serial number starting with "1".

Last week we bought a dehumidifier and rented some blowers. And bought a whole bunch of computer equipment to replace damaged stuff-6 drives, two motherboards, one power supply, RAM, chips, secure router.

Lightning strike 2 weeks ago melted the DSL line and modem.
    Funnel cloud last weekend bounced over the hill, broke three trees, and touched down across the highway as a tornado.
    Last week torrential rains flooded the neighorhood north on the highway, and flooded our family room and spare bedroom. Luckily only an inch.
    Wow.. You sure do live in a really rough neighbourhood, climate and weather pattern wise. Hope u all are safe (along with the beauties in your collection)

Expert Member
    How do you compare the trigger & lock up of old Colts to S&W of that era. I have a Police positive special & it has best trigger among a few I have, such s S&W victory & 10-8 & newer Model Colt mark VI revolver in 38 special. I do have a S&W M1917 in 455 but Colt has better trigger pull & solid lock up. That might be my feelings but needs to know your take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    How do you compare the trigger & lock up of old Colts to S&W of that era. I have a Police positive special & it has best trigger among a few I have, such s S&W victory & 10-8 & newer Model Colt mark VI revolver in 38 special. I do have a S&W M1917 in 455 but Colt has better trigger pull & solid lock up. That might be my feelings but needs to know your take on it.
    The Colts definitely have tighter lockup and action, though some of the Smiths have better triggers--the Triple Lock is amazing. Elmer Keith said it was the finest revolver ever made, and I think he was right. The Ruger has a phenomenal trigger, but is very blocky to look at. The Remington 1858 has the nicest lines. The Astra is laser accurate and very comfortable for a large frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Wow.. You sure do live in a really rough neighbourhood, climate and weather pattern wise. Hope u all are safe (along with the beauties in your collection)
    We're in the middle of the continent. Mid June to mid August is heavy storm season. My son was camping west of here. They got 1cm hail. Fortunately we live on a slope, so the water runs off. Eventually.

Funnel cloud came right through here:

Last edited by MichaelZWilliamson; 18-07-2017 at 03:01 AM.