Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Difference & Similarities between Baikal Mp-443 Yarigin Grach & Baikal MP-446 Viking

Zainulabideen brother very detailed info. but U dont tell about its accuracy kindly tell about it. i like this pistol too. and i also send my license for change of bore from .32 bore to one npb so i can buy new weapon. and baikal mp-446 is my 1st choice. so kindly tell me about its accuracy cause i like target shooting. i will thankful to U

Quote Originally Posted by sayyedain View Post
    Zainulabideen brother very detailed info. but U dont tell about its accuracy kindly tell about it. i like this pistol too. and i also send my license for change of bore from .32 bore to one npb so i can buy new weapon. and baikal mp-446 is my 1st choice. so kindly tell me about its accuracy cause i like target shooting. i will thankful to U
    brother i have yet to fire it with regard to see its accuracy as i couldnt spare time for it. the first mag of 18 rounds that i fired at was a wall of mud bricks and it was a random fire just to see as if some F.T.F or F.T.E happens ?. how ever so far as i hav seen and observed from the perusal of info available about this hand gun, it emerges as a gun having a combat level accuracy up to the range of 50 meters and even beyond

ok thamks brother. i laso check my pistol accuracy not on target board but on mud wall by target some sign on it and it is enough to judge accuracy. even i have judge bullet drop also by this way. looks fuuny but i do it in this way

brother ak 47, waiting for ur comments here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zainulabdeen View Post
    brother ak 47, waiting for ur comments here
    Bro, I'd love to put my comments here, but the 18 shots on bricks don't tell me much, that too without some useful pics, lolz!

As for portraying your gun, well, really loved watching your beauty, but kindly post fewer pics and from main angles only, that would be enough and more explicit.

As regards the gun and it's accuracy, we'd appreciate some review, since there's a lot of doubt going on about the All-Steel version, so post some pics of actual target shooting that we could all comment on and judge the gun's performance from also.

Happy shooting.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

noted for future guidance br ak 47

zainulabdeen sir its really a nice gun and more best thing the information that u gave us i am very thank ful to u.sir ca u plz tell us the price of viking steel an availiblity of this gun thanx and have safe shooting.

there is significant difference in appearence of both baikal mp 446 polymer and all steel versions, & as far as i have observed , as i have a baikal viking mp 446 all steel, there is a visible difference in barrel as well as the chambers of both guns too............... , did any pakgunner had a chance to observe the difference in their performance too , i have never used the polymer version

the internal structure of baiakl mp 446 all steel VS polymer version

in my post 48 , i mentioned about the obvious difference in appearnce of the baikal viking mp 446 all steel version and polymer version. i couldnt avail any oppertunity to fire the polymer version due to lack of time , how ever i could feel the difference in appearence as well as in internal structure , but again , never had both pistols and camera and of course , the time, at one place, to picturise the same. how ever, one of my friend abroad, has the time and expertise to sit and search the internet, besides giving some time to range also. the common fector that brought us near is he also owns a baikal viking mp 446 steel version 2010 , with the difference that his has a digit of "6" just above the hammer , while mine has " 3 ". and what that digit means ? , this mystery is not solved even by the importor which imports the viking in the country of my friend. how ever , in my personal opinion, these digits my denote the region , to which certain guns are exported....... i discussed the issue of such difference with him and , day before yesterday , he emailed me the pics that i have uploaded for the education and general information of all pakgunners.... in this image , the barrel on the left is the chamber of a baikal viking all steel verion , while the chamber on the right belongs to a polymer version of 2003. as every one can easily distinguish, that the chamber of all steel version seems thicker and more power obviously
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by zainulabdeen; 17-07-2011 at 11:53 AM.

the internal structure of baiakl mp 446 all steel VS polymer version

again in this image , the barrel on the left belongs an steel verion and the barrel on the right belongs to a polymer version 2003.... the difference is so visible that i dont feel the need of pointing out any thing except to say that the lower and the middle part of both of the barrels are self explainatory. ,...... one thing more that i already have obsrved and stated in earlier posts that all steel version is a true copy of"mp 443 yarigin pya " , the official side arm of russian military with only difference of marking and front sight...... my friend who send these images , firmly believes that every one who owns an steel version, actually holds " mp 443 garach yarigin pya" with the difference of markings only and that differense is only due to export implications. he doesnt believes in the theory of " purposefully weakened chamber or barrel " too as, being a reloader, according to him , he has fired incredibilly hot rounds , reloaded by him, which other pistols would have never withstood, except all steeel version.... well , i dont have comments to offer on this ....... one thing more that i want to clear that , in my personal opinion, any viking, let it be a polymer version or all steel version , is far superior than than other guns in its price range , specialy , the tukish guns ..... and one thing more.. biakal viking mp 446 in either versions, is not a conceal carry weapon as it is made for open carry and if some friend is considering to carry it in a concealed manner and getting disappointed , it is his misconception, not the fault of the gun....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by zainulabdeen; 17-07-2011 at 11:56 AM.

i also request the seniors to plz add their veiws on this topic so that all pakgunners could get benefit from their considered views/ comments....

Blog Entries
    in my post 48 , i mentioned about the obvious difference in appearnce of the baikal viking mp 446 all steel version and polymer version. i couldnt avail any oppertunity to fire the polymer version due to lack of time , how ever i could feel the difference in appearence as well as in internal structure , but again , never had both pistols and camera and of course , the time, at one place, to picturese the same. how ever, one of my friend abroad, has the time and expertise to sit and search the internet, besides giving some time to rangea also. the common fector that brought us near is he also owns a baikal viking mp 446 steel version 2010 , with the difference that his has a digit of "6" just above the hammer , while mine has " 3 ". and what that digit means ? , this mystery is not solved even by the importor which imports the viking in the country of my friend. how ever , in my personal opinion, these digits my denote the region , to which certain guns are exported....... i discussed the issue of such difference with him and , day before yesterday , he emailed me the pics that i have uploaded for the education and general information of all pakgunners.... in this image , the barrel on the left is the chamber of a baikal viking all steel verion , while the chamber on the right belongs to a polymer version of 2003. as every one can easily distinguish, that the chamber of all steel version seems thicker and more power obviously
    Zain bro, not sure about the other differences but the Viking I had (2010 Poly model) was with the same barrel shown as steel model barrel in your picture, was with two separated feeding ramps to slide left & right column rounds using separate ways.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Zain bro, not sure about the other differences but the Viking I had (2010 Poly model) was with the same barrel shown as steel model barrel in your picture, was with two separated feeding ramps to slide left & right column rounds using separate ways.
    U ARE RIGHT BROTHER DEN, my canadian friend talked to the importer who iports viking in his country and according to him , there is no difference in the barrels of poly & steel versions of 2010 make . u r absolutely right

there have been rumors of russian army ditching yarygin pya pistol and adopting an other pistol (stritch ?). but it was later confirmed that elite russian forces ( SSG/spasnaz) would continue to use yarygin but other forces may use the new striker fired sritch . came across this video on youtube and thought to share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAkk6...layer_embedded

but the pistol in this video appears more as BAIKAL VIKING MP 446 polymer version

i have been reading the posts of various friends getting the genuineness of their baikal viking MP446 confirmed from the concerned manufacturer. I also thought to follow the trend and send an email to them. after receiving no reply from them for a week ( which was just a normal time for a big company to respond) i started to email them daily at last after 10 days i got the below email from them
    Yes, Sir,

The pistol is produced by Baikal in 2010.
    Do not worry,
    Regards,

Sales dpt.
    www,imzcorp.com

27.03.2013 13:00, dmy пишет:

Though the reply was more than enough for me , yet i emailed them to be more specific in their answer . The were co-operative enough to respond in following manner too

Dear Mr. Zainul,

The pistol of MP-446 model with serial number xxxxxxxxxxx was made by our plant at 01.07.2010 and was sold to the "Orient Trader" company.

Best regards,
    Vladimir P. Budanov, Chief Designer of Baikal

Now it has been believed here that biakal pistols reach here via turkey . Though the above email do not specify as to which country the "orient Trader company " belongs to , yet i feeel it is Pakistan based company.
    Waiting for experts to comment

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Orient are based in Lahore neela Gumbad area. If I recollect correctly
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Yes behind Hira arms. Treated me well for a window shopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedpimp View Post
    Yes behind Hira arms. Treated me well for a window shopper.
    they r very decent guys,

as discussed already, i have been exchanging emails with the high ranking officers of baikal which manufactures the Yarigin Pya Grach pistol for russian armed forces . the point of my interest was the material used in the barrels of viking MP446 steel version pistols and material made in PYA pistol being same or not . the baikal persons have confirmed that the material made in the barrels of both of above pistols is very same and there is no difference. They even particularly mentioned my pistol having the same barrel as contained by any Yarigin Pya Grach pistol for my sanctification. in an email the revealed the complete composition formula of they use in making military barrels in russian small arms. i dont know whether it is already known to public or not , but i want to pass that email on to sir skeeter 60 as it may be beneficial to my army and country in any way . Would any body kindly let me know the email of sir skeeter 60

Banned
    bro i also want to buy baikal mp446 shuld i can go for polymer or not? wats your openion.... i think you r in favor of polymer....?
    as discussed already, i have been exchanging emails with the high ranking officers of baikal which manufactures the Yarigin Pya Grach pistol for russian armed forces . the point of my interest was the material used in the barrels of viking MP446 steel version pistols and material made in PYA pistol being same or not . the baikal persons have confirmed that the material made in the barrels of both of above pistols is very same and there is no difference. They even particularly mentioned my pistol having the same barrel as contained by any Yarigin Pya Grach pistol for my sanctification. in an email the revealed the complete composition formula of they use in making military barrels in russian small arms. i dont know whether it is already known to public or not , but i want to pass that email on to sir skeeter 60 as it may be beneficial to my army and country in any way . Would any body kindly let me know the email of sir skeeter 60