Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Difference & Similarities between Baikal Mp-443 Yarigin Grach & Baikal MP-446 Viking

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    Are you serious?
    well thats their rely to one of my recent email. Don't know if the engineer , at the time of replying me , was in joking mode or drunk

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zainulabdeen View Post
    well thats their rely to one of my recent email. Don't know if the engineer , at the time of replying me , was in joking mode or drunk

There are several reasons it doesn't make sense to me. First of all, if a pin sticks out to mark the bullet as described, it will destroy accuracy by affecting its travel down the barrel. Even small variations in the thickness of chrome plating (just micrometers) will have an adverse effect. Then you have a bullet that's not going to fly true because it has a little bit taken off one side of it. It doesn't take a lot to throw it off balance due to centrifugal force, like how a 20lb car wheel is balanced with weights that weigh mere grams. Furthermore, if you have a protrusion in the barrel, can you imagine how much lead and copper will build up at that point. Lastly, such a method of identification is really not necessary, since all guns have microscopic tool marks (unique as fingerprints) that can be matched up to any bullet that goes down their barrel, or any primer their firing pin hits.
    ...if you didn't before, you probably know now how much our Russian friends love their Vodka
    Kidding aside, I'm not doubting you, but just wanted to offer my opinion on the topic.
    Last edited by Fudgepacker; 06-08-2014 at 10:02 AM.

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    There are several reasons it doesn't make sense to me. First of all, if a pin sticks out to mark the bullet as described, it will destroy accuracy by affecting its travel down the barrel. Even small variations in the thickness of chrome plating (just micrometers) will have an adverse effect. Then you have a bullet that's not going to fly true because it has a little bit taken off one side of it. It doesn't take a lot to throw it off balance due to centrifugal force, like how a 20lb car wheel is balanced with weights that weigh mere grams. Furthermore, if you have a protrusion in the barrel, can you imagine how much lead and copper will build up at that point. Lastly, such a method of identification is really not necessary, since all guns have microscopic tool marks (unique as fingerprints) that can be matched up to any bullet that goes down their barrel, or any primer their firing pin hits.
    ...if you didn't before, you probably know now how much our Russian friends love their Vodka
    Kidding aside, I'm not doubting you, but just wanted to offer my opinion on the topic.
    Maybe Zain Bhai got the wrong e-address.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

So did you get the MP443 grach .
    Quote Originally Posted by 380ACP View Post
    ED i also want a grach since 2008 for five years i never came close to finding one for the first time it seems i will get one in december lets pray things go smooth and i actually get one.

السلام علیکم members.
    read the whole thread. So @pisces007 have you bought the gun? And what about your gun @380ACP at the end of 2013?

Enthusiast
    Salam everyone I didn't wanted to open a new topic, thought I inquire here only, can anyone please confirm the on going rate of NIB viking mp446 ?? and available where ? cant get my mind of this beauty.
    Much appreciated.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Salam everyone I didn't wanted to open a new topic, thought I inquire here only, can anyone please confirm the on going rate of NIB viking mp446 ?? and available where ? cant get my mind of this beauty.
    Much appreciated.
    you are right viking is a class of a handgun.
    Last edited by kohshikan5; 25-10-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Much appreciated.
    a dealer quote me 300k last week from peshawar but you can get most probably within 250k

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    a dealer quote me 300k last week from peshawar but you can get most probably within 250k
    A cousin is planning to sell his Viking 446 and he fired not more than 40 rounds.What should be its price ?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    A cousin is planning to sell his Viking 446 and he fired not more than 40 rounds.What should be its price ?
    Salam Zaheer, I've been looking for one & I'm interested, please email me at adilarshad_19@hotmail.com.
    Have a good day.

Salam Zaheer, I've been looking for one & I'm interested, please email me at adilarshad_19@hotmail.com.
    Have a good day.
    Assalam O Alaikum brother,

I have replied you and till this posting I have tried some 6 rounds more so the count goes to <46 shots fired.

Regards,

Zaheer

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Could you please email me at abuzar4zu@live.com.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    Could you please email me at abuzar4zu@live.com.
    Plz check ur email
    Command lies with none but Allah.