Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW: DIANA PCP model P1000 check it .............

very nice air rifle.

Thread Revamp...

Guys guide me about DIANA P1000 Made by Germany for.

1. Prices without Scope
    2. Scope Prices
    3. Feedback/ Review about the gun. [most important]
    4. How to know its not copy ?
    5. Authentic Dealer.

Its Air gun so city does not matter , I am sure can be shipped from and to any where. I am looking for the best city price and can send the PG fellow money to get the gun for me.

Mainly will be using for birds hunting occasionally like pigeon and other small hallal birds.

Regards
    In Sawaloon or Jawaboon may khoie zaat.....yahee tu hay hamari hayyat

it is a good gun, with about 27fpe, the price is about 120 k, for just gun

Feedback on P1000

Quote Originally Posted by sulzar View Post
    Guys guide me about DIANA P1000 Made by Germany for.

1. Prices without Scope
    2. Scope Prices
    3. Feedback/ Review about the gun. [most important]
    4. How to know its not copy ?
    5. Authentic Dealer.
    1. Brother, last I heard, P1000 with suppressor was selling @ Rs.110k (minus haggle) & P1000TH with suppressor was selling @ Rs. 120k (minus haggle). (Haggle = 3-5k)

2. Scope is a personal choice. A clear scope with finest possible reticle around 6x would be good.

3. A beautiful, well built & accurate gun. For its power, specs, number of shots per fill, accuracy, heritage & aesthetics...its a good value for money.

4. China has to work a lot harder to come up with something like that 'as a fake' or 'copy'.

5. Outdoor Adventure in Lahore & Badruddin (I think) in Rawalpindi.... Rest I do not know.

Following pictures are from last weekend...

The distance is measured 55 meters
    Pellets are Daystate Rangemaster Li
    Rifle (of course) P1000 TH/S

My son, who is around 9 yrs old, shot the green target & mine is pink. The black bull is 1cm.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 3673
Size:  81.5 KB

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1690
Size:  56.9 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1708
Size:  43.5 KB
    Last edited by TAREEN; 04-02-2014 at 09:06 AM.
    Technically, licensed guns are just like passports; should only be handled by their authorized person. - Tareen

P-1000 is indeed a beautiful gun and I almost bought one from Badruddin in Pindi.

But Tareen sb how do you fill it? How many shots do you get per fill?

I am asking because P-1000 operating pressure is 300 bar while Hill pump can only manage 230 bars max.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Never seen a PCP here in Karachi. Though PCP made in Japan pistols are available here. at TA
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

i have dianna 350 brand new you can have it from me.you can contact me junaid422@gmail.com

350 is a springer air gun and he is asking about PCP airgun

Sulzar bro, I am also interested in p1000 in these days yesterday i contacted mustafa but he said that he dont have this i also contacted outdoor adventure person murtaza he have this but selling it for 118000Rs. But i dont think that its good to trust any one for such a huge payment as you are saying about the dilivery its better to travel to get it rather then being cascaded for 118k, some days back i contacted murtaza about the pcp he said that he is importing marauder and after 2 or 3 months he said that its here when i demanded the pic he just gave me the pic from net when i said to sent me the pic of what you have not from the net after that 2 weeks had passed he dont contact me again. i am telling this to you so that you must be ware of dealing with any one from your city to other city.Any way members please suggest some good shop from where we could buy p1000 other then outdoor adventures at some good price better then118k

The prices may be a bit high but Murtaza at Outdoor Adventures is a trustworthy and reasonable fellow to deal with. Me and other friends have bought stuff from him. Currently he has Benjamin Discovery in stock and he quoted me 75k for airgun + pump.

Also, we bought 6 Hatsan BT65 Elite from Hira Arms Lahore (Nafees Malik) and paid for the whole lot in part by hand (approx 20%) and the rest online for all the airguns. He delivered 2 airguns by hand and 4 he shipped, 1 to Hyd and 3 to Khi.

If you look at USA prices, then the Discovery PCP is being sold at a rough 70% premium in Pakistan, while Diana P1000 is being sold at a 10% discount to USA prices. So P1000 is actually a good deal here.

The Hatsan BT65 we got from Hira Arms was almost same price as in USA, but with more accessories, so a 10-15% better deal. But then we bought using an accomplished haggler who got us a fantastic deal.

For Lahore dealers, it is best if you or someone you know goes and bargains face-to-face, then send them money online and they will ship it thru train or courier (add the cost). As explained by jog3ee, they are honest in sending you the stuff you paid for.

Thanks for the clarifications jogee bro and farazh bro as i haven't deal with them so what i judged i just write if you guys have experience with this person then its definitely will be ok but kindly ask murtaza about the marauder he said he had that but he havent sent me the pics i want to investigate this issue he said he had but i think he dont have that as he dont sent the pics it makes him suspecious, kindly call him and ask him about this gun and what he say kindly tell me, i will be very thank ful to you.

He planned on getting Mrods but as far as I know they didn't/haven't arrived yet. It may take time for those to land.

Bro Artist, when I first talked to Nafis of Hira Arms he said he will be getting Hatsan Galatian, then it came down to BT-65 Walnut stock, and many months later I had in my hands a Hatsan BT-65 with thumb-hole fiber stock with rear bolt instead of side bolt.

the important thing is that he charged the correct price for what he finally gave me.

The number and variety of models available with manufacturers, the actual nomenclature the manufacturers use versus what we read on the internet, plus import regulations and hassles all combine to make things murky, so in Pakistan either be happy with what you can get your hands on, otherwise wait to see what else lands here.

Hope i am clear enough.

Plus bhai you are in Pindi, Lahore is a day-trip for you, whereas we in Karachi need one whole day just to get there.

Yes you are right bro

Quote Originally Posted by farazh View Post
    But Tareen sb how do you fill it? How many shots do you get per fill?

I am asking because P-1000 operating pressure is 300 bar while Hill pump can only manage 230 bars max.
    Brother I use FX 4 Stage pump that goes upto 270 bar. Though I'm done by the time pressure reaches 250 ;-) . Have done it upto 270 a few times but then trajectory band changes a bit when coming from 270 down to 70 (the end of green zone).

Though I have not been able to keep a count as have never been able to shoot the full charge in one go...but my rough estimate is that if charged at 250 bar, it can give about 70-75 shots till it comes down to 70 bar. 300 bar is manageable with a bottle or compressor only. It will be well accurate & effective with pressure anywhere in the green zone (i.e. 300-70bar) Its just that the number of shots is directly proportional to the quantity (in this case pressure) of air in cylinder.

Rgds
    Technically, licensed guns are just like passports; should only be handled by their authorized person. - Tareen

Thanks Tareen sb, 270 bar with a hand pump would certainly take a lot of strength, and perhaps shorten the pump's life also. So better to stay with 85% of its max limit. BTW how much was the FX pump?

Umair bhai sez Outdoor Adventiures got 6 Marauders and sold them @98,000 without pump in no time. No more details available but price seems steep, and another reason to love my BT-65............

BTW given the quick sale he might be getting more, some Lahore member needs to go and talk to him and find out.

We got a REALLY sweet deal on the Hatsans exceptionally good price. I mean hell it cost us cheaper than a Diana 56TH springer hahahahaha...

Brand new Diana P1000 is not currently available the market .... Mustafa (Badrudin in Pindi) has new stock coming in 1.5-2 months. It is a beauty no doubt and with a (non-diana made) silencer all one hears is the click sound of trigger!!!! New lot prices will be higher now. Last imported lot was sold for nearly the same price one would pay retail in USA, so the dealers must be getting these at very good price from main distributors to pay duty, taxes and then add their margins to sell at $1000. Also, dealers do pick up slightly used but totally unmarked ones. And if buying (from retail) in Europe, those are power restricted and it is a PITA to convert to full power here as there is no one competent enough to do that here - major work so I've been told. If self importing, best is to get a non-restricted one.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most ...