Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW: DIANA PCP model P1000 check it .............

Thumbs up NEW: DIANA PCP model P1000 check it .............

After more than 121 years production of spring powered air rifles, in 2011 our new pre-charged air rifle P1000 is The Novelty from DIANA.

The most eye-catching attribute is the two-piece stock, which gives our P1000 the appearance of a real hunting rifle. With its 300 bar steel cylinder with up to 40 Joule power, with 14 shot magazine as well as with single shot adapter, the P1000 offers best conditions for hunting purposes or field target shooting. An air reservoir avoids a decrease in pressure and allows maximum shots with the same power.

As standard our P1000 comes with a thread on the muzzle, to be able to mount a silencer. According to the different legal regulations, the silencer can also be factory mounted in that way, that it will be fixed on the barrel and impossible to remove.

Experience a relaxed, while recoilless shooting, excellent precision as well as the high capacity of shots with our new DIANA P1000.

very nice.
    (Safety for weapon is care of life and Negligence can cause unwanted loss of lovely life)

oh boy , that is exciting cant wait to get my hand on it looks amazing aswl kinda like blazer , also am a little excited about Gamo dynamax there first pcp , but a bit skeptical about will they be able to pull it off , as Chinese seals and o rings are of the worst kind .
    but good news is Gamo might be available in Pakistan and with that its charging systems , it might began the era of pcps in Pakistan as the main obstacle is Charging of a Pcp .

So in What Price range it is being Sold.I will try to get one from Sayyad DUBAI if I get a good price from them.

Dear (king of king) and other who is in Dubai i request you to plzz check in al sayaad (DIANA PCP model P1000) is awalible and price also and oalso Diana 31 panther black in clour price at al sayaad........

AoA all,

I called Al-Sayad few minutes back,they don't have(P1000) as yet,but Diana-31 is
    available for (1170-shorter barrel and 1150-dhs for longer barrel).

Their landline No is (00971-4-2959997).

Which Airgun you suggest me to buy from Al Sayyad and which .177 or .22 ? Which One is better ?

@ zaheer airgun kya kerni hey bhaie
    “You can get more with a nice word and a gun than you can with a nice word.”

Assad Airgun is good here for practise as we cant get any other thing here

ye bhi hey, shok pura kia ja sakta hey , but original fire is original
    “You can get more with a nice word and a gun than you can with a nice word.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hamdan Khan View Post
    Dear (king of king) and other who is in Dubai i request you to plzz check in al sayaad (DIANA PCP model P1000) is awalible and price also and oalso Diana 31 panther black in clour price at al sayaad........
    bro right now i am in pakistan,but as soon as i will go to dubai i will let you know

regards,
    " Fear is a mind killer...... dnt let it stop you from exploring the world"

ok thanks........

wowww

this is going to screw the PCP market now
    i alwaz had a question, like i LOVE almost all MERCEDES,,, why havent i found a firearm brand of that research standards, quality assurance, elegance, beauty and SEXy all the way???

AOA,
    Dear all i am new on this forum. I am living in Vienna. I want to bring a DIANA air gun to Pakistan. Please tell me if i need permit to take it with me from the LHR airport. OR can i take it in mine luggage with out any permission or declaration OR is there any custom that i have to pay OR bringing the DIANA airguns to Pakistan territory is illegal.
    Also give me information that can i buy new MAGNUM 350 in Pakistan.
    i have heart from some body that the custom people make problems on the air guns nowadays. Did some body have some experience about this issue. I am coming after one month and i don't want to take risk on it. I love Diana 350.

Please any brother guide me in detail. I shall be thankful to all of you brothers in this regard .

Regards,
    Dr. Muhammad IQBAL.
    PhD.
    Austria.

very nice gun
    Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun!

Enthusiast
    Do you have some pics to share with us? What is its asking price in Pakistan - KHI?

i have this gun contect me at hamdan.ahmed62@yahoo.com

I am shopping for a Diana Air King 54. I will be picking up while going to Pakistan via Dubai. Can somebody tell me if customs is any problem? Is it allowed or is it illegal to take an air gun to Pakistan? I am also looking at the option of a Walterh Dominator 1250 coz it is much lighter and I like it.

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed Peer View Post
    I am shopping for a Diana Air King 54. I will be picking up while going to Pakistan via Dubai. Can somebody tell me if customs is any problem? Is it allowed or is it illegal to take an air gun to Pakistan? I am also looking at the option of a Walterh Dominator 1250 coz it is much lighter and I like it.
    It's legal, and no customs problem if you're bringing in your luggage.

Really a beautiful air rifle i have seen on net.