Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Hunting Rifle Cartridges of the World

Please any expert answer my question. What is the difference between these bullets? All of them are 7 mm and from a factory. I bought it from Tayabbali gun shop yesterday. My bullets have a grey tip, but in this picture there is different tips both in colour and shapes. Please tell me what is the differences between them?
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  39.1 KB

I like russian bullets

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Lion View Post
    I like russian bullets
    which ones? And why?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Homayoun sheikh View Post
    Please any expert answer my question. What is the difference between these bullets? All of them are 7 mm and from a factory. I bought it from Tayabbali gun shop yesterday. My bullets have a grey tip, but in this picture there is different tips both in colour and shapes. Please tell me what is the differences between them?
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  39.1 KB
    Please read from page 16 onwards.
    http://www.sellier-bellot.cz/catalog.../index.html#16

Can any friend tell me , 7x57mm Catridge in FMJ is available or not in lahore??

Quote Originally Posted by Asif Jhammat View Post
    Can any friend tell me , 7x57mm Catridge in FMJ is available or not in lahore??
    3 yrs. ago bought a few boxes of Remington (Dupont) soft tip (the yellow /green 20 box) in 140 gr. My brother was the buyer according to him no choice as I wanted some hard tips and hollow points too.No idea of price.

[QUOTE=Dr.Homayoun sheikh;438509]Please any expert answer my question. What is the difference between these bullets? All of them are 7 mm and from a factory. I bought it from Tayabbali gun shop yesterday. My bullets have a grey tip, but in this picture there is different tips both in colour and shapes. Please tell me what is the differences between them?/QUOTE]

Dr. Sahab though the link provided by Malang sb. should be most helpful but in short there is difference between the grain size, bigger gr size will be most powerful but travel short and smaller gr size will do the job mostly with high velocity. Most commonly used or sold bullets are soft tip, hollow point and hard tip.Used mostly for the type of animal or use you want to use it. A hard tip will break bones or pass through cars, a hollow point will do maximum damage to internals of animals and will rotate while making a "flower shape" ,A soft tip will expand in a wider blunt shape like a hammer.As I said according to application.
    Cheers!