Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 77

Thread: Tutorial: How to Post Pictures / Video's at PakGuns (March 2011)

  1. #41
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    486

  2. #42
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    486
    Learning to upload pics..

  3. #43
    Member Extraordinaire shahroze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fod Street
    Posts
    3,185
    think i am posting in the relevant category how do we Tag names ?
    write in color fonts and other stuff can some one please explain that to me ?
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

  4. #44
    Name:  mid-Apollo11_Saturn_V_separation_ogv.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  8.4 KBjust testing apollo 11 look at the clouds see anything
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by topshotter; 14-04-2013 at 08:36 AM.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    bannu.khyber pakhtoonkhwa
    Posts
    41
    How post the photos .
    Please guide me

  6. #46
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    It doesn't t matter because it a small world
    Posts
    46
    This is test to upload video


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqT8UdoAkzI


    hhhh

  7. #47
    thanks for sharing this Tutorial my friends
    Insured By Glock !

  8. #48
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,488
    Quote Originally Posted by topshotter View Post
    Name:  mid-Apollo11_Saturn_V_separation_ogv.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  8.4 KBjust testing apollo 11 look at the clouds see anything
    Looks like clouds are in such a shape that makes word ALLAH.., the Name of our Creator and Lord. ALLAH SWT.
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

  9. #49
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,488
    And caption of seond pic states that something like this

    From the store/armoury of the Leader (probably some Arab Sheikh)... Kalashanikoves of Gold and Platinium. ..never used.... photo by.....never printed ealier...

    Our dilemma...
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stranger View Post
    And caption of seond pic states that something like this

    From the store/armoury of the Leader (probably some Arab Sheikh)... Kalashanikoves of Gold and Platinium. ..never used.... photo by.....never printed ealier...

    Our dilemma...

    Thanks for sharing this useful information with us
    Insured By Glock !

  11. #51
    sir can anyone help me where i can find a caracal c 9mm guide rod or how much in pakistan

  12. #52
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,313
    SUre.. But what are u doing with a Caracal C to begin with?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  13. #53
    how to add pics to pakguns?i have some collection of newly made shotgun autoloader by Mir Alam Ustaad

  14. #54
    THIS site is so UNFRIENDLY ,,that you dont know even how to upload pics etc,,,anywas

  15. #55
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3
    @AJB
    English died a whole lot from the inside on your double post.
    This is not facebook. Upload your images to an image hosting site like imgur or photobucket, then link it here with BB Code Tags
    A Hammer can be lethal in two ways. Being Dropped by a trigger, or being smashed into a skull.

  16. #56
    Supreme Member hmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi , Lahore
    Posts
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak_Track View Post
    @AJB
    English died a whole lot from the inside on your double post.
    This is not facebook. Upload your images to an image hosting site like imgur or photobucket, then link it here with BB Code Tags
    Hahaha btw I like your signature . Welcome to Pak Guns Pak Track and AJB enjoy and have a blast .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

  17. #57
    Member ch.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by AJB View Post
    THIS site is so UNFRIENDLY ,,that you dont know even how to upload pics etc,,,anywas
    Not at all if you can read and understand simple English. There's "nothing" I couldn't find on this forum that I wanted to know without even asking.
    Uploading pictures wont be that difficult if u read this thread right from the start and follow the guidelines given by the administrator

  18. #58
    hello every one

    can youall pleas suggest me the best 9mm pistol in Karachi.
    Pesonally my cousin has hand over a sig sauer p226 china made.

    Wht ae you recomendtion

  19. #59
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    Quote Originally Posted by umair gulzar View Post
    hello every one

    can youall pleas suggest me the best 9mm pistol in Karachi.
    Pesonally my cousin has hand over a sig sauer p226 china made.

    Wht ae you recomendtion
    Brother as suggested by other members in other threads, please post some clear pictures of your gun.

  20. #60
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    KOHAT
    Posts
    11
    MASHALLAH....ALLAH ke shan hai

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •