Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 77 of 77

Thread: Tutorial: How to Post Pictures / Video's at PakGuns (March 2011)

  1. #61
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    KOHAT
    Posts
    11
    ASSLAMO ALIKUM..all the members. I am Haseeb Bangash and i m new to pak guns. So kindly tell me a good hand gun to choose from Zigana T(law enfoecement) and Taurus PT99. Because i really have a little knowledge about hand guns. THANX

  2. #62
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,314
    Quote Originally Posted by kohatian View Post
    ASSLAMO ALIKUM..all the members. I am Haseeb Bangash and i m new to pak guns. So kindly tell me a good hand gun to choose from Zigana T(law enfoecement) and Taurus PT99. Because i really have a little knowledge about hand guns. THANX
    Welcome to PG Bro. handgun selection depends on the following factors:

    ur use i.e for Home defence, self defence or range?
    ur budget
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  3. #63
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    KOHAT
    Posts
    11
    thanx sir. brother i want hand gun for self defence and my budget is 60,000/_.

  4. #64
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    KOHAT
    Posts
    11
    And Fraz bhai plz do tell me some good traders in pindi.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by kohatian View Post
    thanx sir. brother i want hand gun for self defence and my budget is 60,000/_.
    hi brothe go with .. cf 98 - Np 22 or Mp446
    Insured By Glock !

  6. #66
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    5
    some body can tell the price of beretta 92 FS in Multan please ans me

  7. #67
    Senior Member NawabSaab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by raheel seyal View Post
    some body can tell the price of beretta 92 FS in Multan please ans me
    Welcome brother, but for price and availability kindly ask it in the relevant thread.

    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...279#post464279

  8. #68
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    5
    thank you bro i will check

  9. #69
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    5
    where i can find relevant thread? bcz i am new here

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by raheel seyal View Post
    where i can find relevant thread? bcz i am new here
    Use Advanced Search Option for Relevant Thread .

    OR

    you use this Queries in Google => Pakguns "your Search here"
    Insured By Glock !

  11. #71
    can some member tell me how to delete uploaded pics at PG through inbuilt buttons at "Quick Reply" section to free some space for new uploads ???
    thanks in advance............

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak_Track View Post
    @AJB
    English died a whole lot from the inside on your double post.
    This is not facebook. Upload your images to an image hosting site like imgur or photobucket, then link it here with BB Code Tags
    how to get code tags for photobucket brother ???
    does using photobucket also consumes upload memory alloted by PG to every member ???

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by D3AD! View Post
    can some member tell me how to delete uploaded pics at PG through inbuilt buttons at "Quick Reply" section to free some space for new uploads ???
    thanks in advance............
    First click the uploaded pics and press Delete button on Keyboard.
    Insured By Glock !

  14. #74

    How to post the pics between the text

    AoA brothers!
    I want to post more than one picture along with text on following format

    text = ****
    picutre = /

    **************************************************
    //////
    ************************************
    ///
    **********************
    //
    Please tell me the detailed procedure. I'll be thankful from the bottom of my heart.

  15. #75
    lol why are you saying that?

  16. #76
    Member Tokarev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    60
    Can someone please explain how to delete pictures from post. Like I wanted to post only one pic but mistakenly added three. Now I am unable to remove other two, while in “Edit post” mode.
    Regards
    To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men

  17. #77

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •