Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30 bore pistol with 14 rounds in magazine (double bullets)

30 bore pistol with 14 rounds in magazine (double bullets)

Why 30 bore pistol with 14 rounds in magazine (double bullets) is not a successful pistol, can anyone tell me technical limitations behind it briefly.
    Thank you in advance.

salam bros.sorry to say i dont agree on it i have a tt in 14 rounds .i bought it few years before and its working perfectly i used to fire full megazine init at a time and once i fired 3 megazine together .and i was going good and bullets was locel made..so if i will use chinese so it can giv me more better result..and it made by pashwer arms factory.and brand name is shanguy .it good any ways.but some tim a problem comes in those pistols when v put complete 14 rounds and megs stuck some tim.i have seen in some pistols its better if u load 12 or 13 round so it will good.becoz whn v load 14 rounds in megs so it got hard and then pistol took empty out but get stuck in new coming bullet..for me i think that the problem thanx .god bless all of us
    Last edited by amirch99; 22-02-2011 at 11:40 PM.

dara peoples are trying to make it more good and reliable. it is a very good pistol

Quote Originally Posted by mimran View Post
    Why 30 bore pistol with 14 rounds in magazine (double bullets) is not a successful pistol, can anyone tell me technical limitations behind it briefly.
    Thank you in advance.
    This is really good that some users of local handguns are happy with their weapons and their performance but mostly dont like these craps.... I have seen 3 different 14 shot local made 30 bores and found all are junk. fired only 60 to 70 rounds ok than start FTF problem..... on the other hand there is no resale of these handguns, we bought last one in 14k in October 2010 and existing resale value is just 3 to 3.5 k maximum...
    “Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right.”

i have got 14 bullets 30 bore pistol 3 years before i found it great pistol. only draw back was that start fired 3 bullets when its triger support metal plate got damage after 100 bullets. but later that was fixed. that was made on order and was extremely accurate even more than 50 metter that can hit in 3 inch circle. and i fired 500 bullets through that without an issue

TT is concealable...
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

One of the most common error in these type of pistol is double feeding (two bullets try to insert into barrel at the same time) Why this happened very frequently in 30 bore (double bullets) pistol as compare to other bore pistol,
    I need some technical explanation on it if anybody can provide me.

Thanks in Advance

Quote Originally Posted by mimran View Post
    One of the most common error in these type of pistol is double feeding (two bullets try to insert into barrel at the same time) Why this happened very frequently in 30 bore (double bullets) pistol as compare to other bore pistol,
    I need some technical explanation on it if anybody can provide me.

Thanks in Advance
    i have not face that problem double feed in 14 bullets tt. but that problem is cause of whole wali magzine or the metal plate that hold triger if that got damage than this pistol got crazy and fire 3 bullets when u pull triger once. i think u get ur answer now

What do you mean by whole wali magazine? , are you talking about auto pistol magazine? (Dara people make this)

yes brother and i m talking about dara adam khel people (gun smiths) trying to make 30 bore double magzine (14 bullet) pistol make more relible and error free

But I do not have any whole wali magazine , I have used 30 bore pistol with 14 rounds in magazine (double bullets) of many different companies (Khaber arms, Hunter, etc) and Dara(PAE,TAE,AAE etc) I always found double feeding issue in these 30 bore pistol, I also have used 9mm pistol of same companies and Dara and in very rare case I found double feeding issue in 9mm, that’s why I am very curious to know about technical reason why 30 bore pistol with 14 rounds in magazine (double bullets) is not a successful pistol , (note: we also cannot find any Imported 30 bore pistol with 14 rounds in magazine (double bullets) ) , I welcome / appreciate to all experienced member / user and Expert , please give your valuable comments here. Thanks,

if u see the double feed is staggered style and not double column feed type . there is a kink in the mag to guide the ammo to single feed position . sometimes this kink is made a little anteriorly and dur to the shape of the bullet i.e. bottle necked the problem occurs . in new ones this problem is almost nill. actually due to khota style use of guns in our localities the mags get a little khochal (loose) from mag feed lips and thus the problem of double/ tripple feed and stove pipe effect . i hope that u understand my simple explanation .
    Aastana e Aaliya Khurmia Shareef
    Adyala Road, Rawalpindi
    almaroof Totaiyaan Wali Sarkar

I have bought 14 shot 30 cal pistol.Please see pics in my album and comment please.

Enthusiast
    where is the album man

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bestmagician83 View Post
    where is the album man
    Album in his profile man.

@musk, this is custom made pistol with wooden grip?
    Last edited by Nisar; 23-05-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Please can you tell me what is difference b/w staggered style double feed and Column style double feed. How we can know which one is occurring .

Single Stack magazine , with max 8 rounds and the slimmest profile of the gun, is the CHARM of TT-33 and 1911s, don't ruin it with desi modifications, if u need higher capacity guns go for 9mms.
    Weapons are like money ; No one knows the meaning of enough

I got 30 bore pistol (15 round, Darra made) for rough use & even keeps in my car for SD, never any miss fire or double bullet problem.
    Till date I have fired almost 1500 rounds.
    The accuracy is also reliable, though not like Stoeger or other range pistols.
    While purchasing desi hand guns, need to be very vigilant about the material & also depends upon the dealer who is selling you the gun.
    Or if can go to Darra & order yourself, then nothing like it.

How much pay for it brother & can you share some photos.
    The Coward dies a thousand deaths, the Valiant, only once!

Sure I will, but can shoot n upload pics. on coming Saturday.