Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ 75 B - Omega

I C, someone told me that they are no better than cz 75 b standard. no mark difference between both triggers just 19,20.
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACHILLES View Post
    I C, someone told me that they are no better than cz 75 b standard. no mark difference between both triggers just 19,20.
    From Cz website
    The new Omega trigger system simplifies the CZ 75 trigger system, uses fewer parts and improves the trigger pull. In addition, it allows users to choose between using the handgun with a decocking lever(installed) or a manual safety (included) by a simple parts change.
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

Thanx bro, as far as the manual safety and decocker interchangeability is concern i think that is a valid improvement. But as far the improved trigger pull is concerned i think there is little or almost no improvement.
    Claims of Improvement are always acompnied with CHANGES but only the field use proves them right or the other way.
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

Quote Originally Posted by ACHILLES View Post
    Thanx bro, as far as the manual safety and decocker interchangeability is concern i think that is a valid improvement. But as far the improved trigger pull is concerned i think there is little or almost no improvement.
    Claims of Improvement are always acompnied with CHANGES but only the field use proves them right or the other way.
    Yeah I agree, but all in all its good that our friend is enjoying is new Omega trigger.
    "Facta Non Verba"

Quote Originally Posted by mhrehman View Post
    Yeah I agree, but all in all its good that our friend is enjoying is new Omega trigger.
    @mhrehman
    I am also glade that our fellow members are enjoying the OMEGA. I was just commenting on the gun nothing much.

Blog Entries
    @Achilles and Mhrehman Strange that you guys didn't notice much of a change. The Omega trigger really is different, at first I thought it was just fewer parts which might not translate anything much for us end users but I gotta say I'm impressed with the new trigger system. There is a large improvement in older designs like the 75 and a massive improvement in the new designs like the Duty.

well bro i had just look at it yesterday. No range time but seems to be no big difference in trigger pull.

Enthusiast
    I think CZ 97B is coming with the omega trigger now

Source plzzzzzzz

The Omega trigger system is awsome its so much fun to shoot.

trigger happy bro, would you care to explain how and why?

<LI id=post_170651 class="postbitlegacy postbitim postcontainer">Dear ACHILLES dost " you can find CZ 75B - Omega and others CZ Pistol Models at Peshawar with (THE ARMS - The Dealer is Taimoorzeb & address is [Haji sajid Iqbal & brothers Arms & Ammunition Dealer" University Road" Near Gul-Haji Plaza" Peshawar" ] His Cell Numbers are: 0300-5555223 & 091-5701238.
    <LI class="postbitlegacy postbitim postcontainer">CZ Pistol another dealer is Fakhir-e-Alam Arms " Peshawar but he is a little expensive and his dealing is un nogociable.
    <LI class="postbitlegacy postbitim postcontainer">CZ 75-B Omega and other CZs are highly liked by gun lovers in Peshawar but due to unavailibility the prices are going higher and higher day by day in Peshawar and CZ 75B-Omega has crossed the 100'Thousand Pak Rs in Peshawar. [Their are only 2 gun dealers of CZs in Peshawar in which Taimoorzeb Khan I deal'I think is the BEST.... TRY HIM and recieve advanced Congratulation for being the owner of a CZ 75-B Omega.
    <LI class="postbitlegacy postbitim postcontainer">You can also book Special grips and Magazines of 25 bullets and other assories for your CZ with Taimoor Khan. This is the full information.
    <LI class="postbitlegacy postbitim postcontainer">The CZ 75-B Omega is 1KG unloaded and most of peoples who didnt have any good information about guns OR who buy just a 9mm because its a new bore in Pakistan [Not in the World - 1918 Origion Bore - see Wikipidia for source] They didnt demand a CZ at the shop' or may be they drop it because of its weight******* ARE HIGHLY MISTAKING . . .

Dear ACHILLES dost " you can find CZ 75B - Omega and others CZ Pistol Models at Peshawar with (THE ARMS - The Dealer is Taimoorzeb & address is [Haji sajid Iqbal & brothers Arms & Ammunition Dealer" University Road" Near Gul-Haji Plaza" Peshawar" ] His Cell Numbers are: 0300-5555223 & 091-5701238.

Today I post a short movie of the CZ factory so that CZ lovers watch and know how our loving CZ are made . . . . . . . .http://cz-usa.com/gallery/factory-tour/