Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: NP44 Norinco (.45)

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Never made it to Karachi though
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Oh I have seen it held it. Played with it.. It was available in most upscale stores.. slightly used after people dumped it. once they could not handle it.
    lucky you .......
    Before all else, be armed
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by Verve View Post
    Sir, do idea of NIB price. Not seen an NIB at dealers in a while. Used sell for 70-90.
    Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Have a look.
    Sarsilmaz K-2, .45ACP with magazine capacity of 14+1 in chamber.
    Wats th price tag on it Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Asd1976 View Post
    lucky you .......
    Was not all that expensive either.. Around 45k asking. they were willing to let it go for even 38k or so.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Update: rumours of an NP 44 for 80k. A dealer claimed he just might be able to get it for me. if I am willing to shelve 80k for it.

you told me i got it expensive for 80 k
    Update: rumours of an NP 44 for 80k. A dealer claimed he just might be able to get it for me. if I am willing to shelve 80k for it.

Member Emeritus
    Is it the one with 14 round magazine capacity ??

Quote Originally Posted by khanjee666 View Post
    you told me i got it expensive for 80 k
    Which is precisely why i told the dealer to .. wel i wont repeat it here. i am reasonable sure that he had been in touch with T.A's Najam bhai

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Is it the one with 14 round magazine capacity ??
    yes. the 14 shot Norc is the only Chinese .45 I have seen in Khi.

Salaam. Can anyone please guide me where i could find a spare mag for np44? Many thanks in advance.

Good question i was cc mine and the loaded mag 13 rounds fell on concrete floor now the mag is bent specially the feed lips it also refuses to eject out of the pistol without extream force. And the other mag has fte problems since a long time. the mag that fell i had fired over 200 rounds without any problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffantuff View Post
    Salaam. Can anyone please guide me where i could find a spare mag for np44? Many thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ruffantuff View Post
    Once upon a a time I gave money to someone via easy paisa for these mags. I did not know the guy from Adam or had ever met him. I did not have the gun or even a license for the gun. But so intense was my desire for an NP 44 that when i was offered a few mags. i sent in the money no questions asked. Needless to say. i never saw either the mags nor my money.

Once upon a a time I gave money to someone via easy paisa for these mags. I did not know the guy from Adam or had ever met him. I did not have the gun or even a license for the gun. But so intense was my desire for an NP 44 that when i was offered a few mags. i sent in the money no questions asked. Needless to say. i never saw either the mags nor my money.
    i never saw either the mags nor my money.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    i never saw either the mags nor my money.
    The love of an NP 44 can blind a person to common sense..

BTW, saw an NP 44 at DAAD Zamzama Karachi. Almost NIB. Asking price was 125k

BTW, saw an NP 44 at DAAD Zamzama Karachi. Almost NIB. Asking price was 125k
    Plese stop saying NP44 again and again otherwise I will have to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Plese stop saying NP44 again and again otherwise I will have to buy one.
    You should. Like totally

Unlike other items that seem to find their way to our shores. this was a one off shipment. And no new ones ever came in. People bought it cause it was rugged and heavy and manly. And they sold it cause it was a bit too rugged too manly and too heavy. And those few weapons are still doing the rounds these days.

You should. Like totally

Unlike other items that seem to find their way to our shores. this was a one off shipment. And no new ones ever came in. People bought it cause it was rugged and heavy and manly. And they sold it cause it was a bit too rugged too manly and too heavy. And those few weapons are still doing the rounds these days.
    I went to DC office today and he showed me the notification that .45 is pb in kpk now i have only one licence for .45 and i have cz97b on it,now thats a problem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I went to DC office today and he showed me the notification that .45 is pb in kpk now i have only one licence for .45 and i have cz97b on it,now thats a problem as well.
    If there's a will there's a way!
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.