Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CF 98 Norinco

CF 98 Norinco

Assalam o Alikum, At last I have purchased CF 98 Norinco from Ammar & co.

Cost : 35500, Rashid bhai was there he said that the new shipment coming in of Cf98 is highly priced.

I just wanted to ask one question that the gun I got does not have the fitting place for laser . . where as in Intercon stamped I have seen that there is a place to fit in the lasers.?? Why is that ??

And please can any one tell me that what is the current price of China 9mm bullets??

Congrats a lot Shobi bro on new purchase. Please share pix and your experience.
    As for the no rails on Norinco then I believe it's because of these exporting companies (Entercon and Norinco). I think Chong Feng (manufacturer of CF98) is making CF98 according to the exporting companies specifications. Like, Entercon demands rails on its CF98 while Norinco doesn't. Well, I may be wrong but that's what sounds logical to me.
    Here in Lahore, red box is around 40/round without bargain.
    wajud-e-gun se hai tasver-e-kayenat mei rang

congrats on the new buy

Blog Entries
    congrats on the new buy. pics plzz
    Victory is sweetest when you\'ve known defeat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shobi View Post
    Assalam o Alikum, At last I have purchased CF 98 Norinco from Ammar & co.

Cost : 35500, Rashid bhai was there he said that the new shipment coming in of Cf98 is highly priced.

I just wanted to ask one question that the gun I got does not have the fitting place for laser . . where as in Intercon stamped I have seen that there is a place to fit in the lasers.?? Why is that ??

And please can any one tell me that what is the current price of China 9mm bullets??

Shobi brother when you bought yr CF98?
    Victory is sweetest when you\'ve known defeat.

Congrats Shobi brother... you made a very good choice.

As far as the rail is concerned, i'm a little surprised that CF98 doesn't have a rail since NP42 and CF98 are almost identical and the NP42 has a rail.
    ”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Thanks Rizshu, Doomsday, S. Cheema . .

@Rizshu, bro i bought it around a week back . . one of my close friend went with me, who is a dear friend of Adnan . .
    INSAHALLAH ill try to upload the pics asap because my cell got stolen and now ill ask some one to take its pic . .

One more thing is that I have got initially only 50 bullets of CHINA. which comes in the red box. Now I have seen that Abbas bhai and other Experts have written good about Russian Tula Wolf. . .So, I am thinking that I should get one Box of that, though these bullets are going just fine. Today only i fired 10 rounds and it all went smooth . .

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    Congrats a lot Shobi bro on new purchase. Please share pix and your experience.
    As for the no rails on Norinco then I believe it's because of these exporting companies (Entercon and Norinco). I think Chong Feng (manufacturer of CF98) is making CF98 according to the exporting companies specifications. Like, Entercon demands rails on its CF98 while Norinco doesn't. Well, I may be wrong but that's what sounds logical to me.
    Here in Lahore, red box is around 40/round without bargain.
    Norinco stamped CF-98 with rails is also available, as a friend of mine has got one.

@ Tomahawk bro . .Yes it was previously available but now as far as i know, the rails are not there in new ones from NORINCO . .
    MSQ

pic removed
    Last edited by Shobi; 28-11-2010 at 07:49 PM.
    MSQ

Shobi brother congratulations for purchasing CF98. Nice picture... but you have made the mistake like me... Bro never put your finger on triger while operating, cleaning, watching & photography any weapon.......... I have left this habbit after advises of my PG seniors....
    Last edited by Faheem; 27-11-2010 at 11:58 PM.
    “Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right.”

Congrats Shobi bro.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Errr.. safety off an finger on the trigger???

I sincerely hope that thing is not loaded!!!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shobi View Post
    One more thing is that I have got initially only 50 bullets of CHINA. which comes in the red box. Now I have seen that Abbas bhai and other Experts have written good about Russian Tula Wolf. . .So, I am thinking that I should get one Box of that, though these bullets are going just fine. Today only i fired 10 rounds and it all went smooth . .
    Change the bullets(brand) after couple of months. Since you and your gun like them.
    No need for experimentation.
    Advance skills are the basics mastered.

Supreme Member
    Change the bullets(brand) after couple of months. Since you and your gun like them.No need for experimentation.
    Advance skills are the basics mastered.

Thanks Faheen bhai, Yes sorry for that actually as i mentioned that I have lost my cellphone, this gun is not in my hand. its in my friends hand and he took the snaps. I called him over to take few pics. Sorry , I didn't notice that or else wouldn't have uploaded.
    @ Enigmatic Desires : Yes this isn't loaded at all when I gave it to my friend to take snaps I had already kept the bullets away and i was there all the time.
    @Vik bhai, I am in kind of problem. please help me in finding a shooting place in karachi. I have got the bullets and every thing but I don't know where to practice. And INSAHALLAH ill get the next box of different brand after it gets finished. If I find some Official range in karachi ill probably finish all 50 rounds . .

Thanks every one.
    MSQ

This is some more. sorry for bad camera results. Its taken from my friend's Cellphone.
    MSQ

MSQ

MSQ