Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The TT (Tees Bore) Thread (Ask all your .30 Questions here)

Members i would like to ask you guys if anyone of you have had or did a trigger job on any Tokarev pistol ?? I recently purchased a local NFAC TT .30cal, and noticed that it was having frequent FTFs, so i polished the feed ramp, and now thankfully its doing fine for now.
    I studied the firing mechanism of the TT in detail on the web and also stripped down the firing mechanism of my pistol. Upon looking over the internet i have deduced that all moving parts in contact with each other can be polished to an extent to reduce friction especially the sear and the sear disconnector.
    So before i move on with this project i need your pointers on how to do it safely or any other input that might help in getting the job done successfully.

Regards,
    Saad

Quote Originally Posted by saad-dlr View Post
    Members i would like to ask you guys if anyone of you have had or did a trigger job on any Tokarev pistol ?? I recently purchased a local NFAC TT .30cal, and noticed that it was having frequent FTFs, so i polished the feed ramp, and now thankfully its doing fine for now.
    I studied the firing mechanism of the TT in detail on the web and also stripped down the firing mechanism of my pistol. Upon looking over the internet i have deduced that all moving parts in contact with each other can be polished to an extent to reduce friction especially the sear and the sear disconnector.
    So before i move on with this project i need your pointers on how to do it safely or any other input that might help in getting the job done successfully.

Regards,
    Saad
    Dear Saad,
    How do you polish feed ramp?

Quote Originally Posted by OZZY View Post
    Dear Saad,
    How do you polish feed ramp?
    I have a similar dremel type tool made by Black and Decker, so i used the polishing bit and fine metal polish compound. If you are interested i can post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by saad-dlr View Post
    I have a similar dremel type tool made by Black and Decker, so i used the polishing bit and fine metal polish compound. If you are interested i can post pics.
    Sure post it i also have a set of black and dacker and having some shaped of bits used in polish.
    I have local .30bore Diamond NFAC, found no feeding ramp like original ones with barrel its only have one side ramped and rast of the body ramped at the side of barrel.so bullet neck on body ramp first and go to barrel.

Does any body heard about "DOSAL" the local company manufacturing .30 TT in Pakistan..I think it is not available these days ? I heard that clones of Dosal were reliable some time ago ..is it true?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yes Dosal did manufecture TTs here years ago. But they dont now as far as i know.. stopped production ages back.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Yes Dosal did manufecture TTs here years ago. But they dont now as far as i know.. stopped production ages back.
    how about the quality sir , have you ever used?

Quote Originally Posted by hskiani View Post
    how about the quality sir , have you ever used?
    No. And even if i did. i wont know if its dosal or not. The dosal lable is used to sell just bout every gun fromlocal Cf 98 to 7mm rifles. Its true that Dossal did manufecture 7mms and a few TTS. But dealers claim that the guns they ave are dosssals and since they are all local copies we cant be sure which one is which.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

No. And even if i did. i wont know if its dosal or not. The dosal lable is used to sell just bout every gun fromlocal Cf 98 to 7mm rifles. Its true that Dossal did manufecture 7mms and a few TTS. But dealers claim that the guns they ave are dosssals and since they are all local copies we cant be sure which one is which.
    True sir this is issue with local clones.

BG

Name:  DSC09552.jpg
Views: 3123
Size:  96.4 KB

What is the meaning of words written in circle please?

Either a proofmark or the markings for the factory that made the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Crony View Post
    Name:  DSC09552.jpg
Views: 3123
Size:  96.4 KB

What is the meaning of words written in circle please?
    this means BAAZ GULL . these are the t.t's imported from china by baaz gul a firearm dealer from Darra Adam Khel KPK ..

regards
    My Doctor told me to start killing people ......well not in those exact words........he said i had to reduce the stress in my life ......same thing !!!!

I bought 1 TT .30 bore in 2008 made by Khyber arms Darra Adam khail. It still works as of new fired about 4000 rounds with it I guess (lucky found) the quality is simple very good and Last year i fired it after about 9 months and it still fired like new, Only oiled it couple of time lately.

Quote Originally Posted by mubaidq View Post
    I bought 1 TT .30 bore in 2008 made by Khyber arms Darra Adam khail. It still works as of new fired about 4000 rounds with it I guess (lucky found) the quality is simple very good and Last year i fired it after about 9 months and it still fired like new, Only oiled it couple of time lately.
    Brother there are many good gunsmiths in over country i brought my first local made tt in 1996 and fired alot of bullets on this tt and never face any type of problem till now and it's working very good till now.
    Regards

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s.jawad View Post
    Brother there are many good gunsmiths in over country i brought my first local made tt in 1996 and fired alot of bullets on this tt and never face any type of problem till now and it's working very good till now.
    Regards
    Jawad brother,

you've got very good resources/friends who helped you out to get "First class" stuff

Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter2010 View Post
    this means BAAZ GULL . these are the t.t's imported from china by baaz gul a firearm dealer from Darra Adam Khel KPK ..

regards
    it means this is confirmed that my gun is china made?

this single mark will not confirm its origin . post full pictures of your t.t

regards
    My Doctor told me to start killing people ......well not in those exact words........he said i had to reduce the stress in my life ......same thing !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter2010 View Post
    this single mark will not confirm its origin . post full pictures of your t.t

regards
    Name:  DSC09550.jpg
Views: 4454
Size:  100.9 KB Sir this is full picure of my gun

Hmm seems like the real thing.. Have u checked to see if there is a break in the slide when pul it back?

Hmm seems like the real thing.. Have u checked to see if there is a break in the slide when pul it back?
    First of all, welcome back,

Plz explain this break in slide pull ?

& one more thing, what is a difference between 636 & 66 marking ?