Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Handgun Cleaning Tutorial (With Pictures)

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    wajood e gun sy hy tasweer e kainaat mn rang.
    amazing and intrusting..........

Cleaning barrel is easy, the whole barrel is accessible. How do we access the trigger and firing pin portion.
    Also do we apply oil to these portions also
    Thirdly where do you get the patches from

Keeping Weapon is a Sunnah. So my habit cannot be wrong.
    "Armed and Responsible."

Not a big task, requires time, WD-40 and clean rags

[QUOTE=Abbas;155593]Salams,

A lot of members and friends have asked me time and again on how to clean their handguns. Most new gun owners seldom find the right guidance which results in a much shorter firearms lifespan. I had a couple of guns to clean today so took some pictures to give a basic "How to".

Step 1: Preparation and a few words

Before anything check and double check your firearm to confirm it's empty. Keep your hand off the trigger, take the magazine out, rack the slide a few times, then engage the slide lock in open position and visually inspect the chamber to confirm. The cleaning tools I use are Hoppes Powder Solvent (Approx Rs. 500), Hoppes Lubricating Oil (Rs. 500), Cleaning patching (buy them or cut up on old lint free cotton cloth), Cleaning brush (Rs. 15). Although I don't use WD40 at all , I have included it in the picture as it can be used in place of both Hoppes products. I don't like it though and would never use it on my handguns

hoppes products: are they available locally; if so can i have the contact and name of the shop
    unable to check the pics, have they been taken off

Salam to all brothers, bhaiyo sab se pehly wd40 spray karo puri gun pe, andar or bahir, is se ye hota ha k zang (rust) nikal jata ha, us k bad ap koi bhi gun oil lagao puri gun me, specially barrel and firing pin me after 24 hours again oil lgao gun ko, kabhi koi masla ni hoga

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Salams,

A lot of ......area fromy.
    just was reading article as pass time...hoppes was 500 now its 8000 online and 4500 (a local store). Thats insane 900% increase in price. My salary from 2010 to 2020 increased 40%. I believe we live in country where there is no place for middle class gun enthusiasts. This CZ of ur rocketed from under 100k to 4-500 k (lucky to get). I m following a pistol since 2010. Taurus mill/ pt etc 9mm variants. In 2010 price was 55k i couldnt afford. 2013 75k couldnt afford...2018 165k ....2020 guess what????? 260kkkkkkk.....

Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    just was reading article as pass time...hoppes was 500 now its 8000 online and 4500 (a local store). Thats insane 900% increase in price. My salary from 2010 to 2020 increased 40%. I believe we live in country where there is no place for middle class gun enthusiasts. This CZ of ur rocketed from under 100k to 4-500 k (lucky to get). I m following a pistol since 2010. Taurus mill/ pt etc 9mm variants. In 2010 price was 55k i couldnt afford. 2013 75k couldnt afford...2018 165k ....2020 guess what????? 260kkkkkkk.....
    Till 2015 the prices were somewhat acceptable, thereafter they have increased exponentially and not looked back
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    I agree with you sir.. And these are all pre-lockdown prices. Just see what happens when the lockdown ends and the dealers quote the new prices.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Do people actually buy at those prices
    I am waiting for those who'll purchase after the lock down they truly have my respect.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.